Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 and Radical Inner Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can I use AM6 with this simultaneously:
Code:
http://daygamereview.com/radical-inner-game-review/
?

Quote:The goal of Radical Inner Game is to use hypnotic suggestions to increase your confidence in yourself as a man, destroy your approach anxiety, develop bold self amusement, and the “skills” of a sex god.

I`m using AM6 now.
Nah it isn't recommended to use hypnosis with it as it can conflict.
And if it conflicts it any way; is it dangerosus for mental health or sth or it can only decseases AM6 effectiveness?
No matter if it is dangerous or decreases effectivity of AM6, either of them is not a good option. Just stick with AM6.
Yeah, AM6 is brilliant product, I`m using it almost 3 months and feel diametrical difference in my self confidence, self esteem, mood, sesne of happiness and well being and my body language is more elastic and expressive. Also my mindset is stronger than ever. I was just curious, if I can use it with Radical Inner Game because... season for girls is open! Big Grin

I wish I could use both of this products simultaneously...

@Shannon , please, write couple words about this idea. If you can of course. Wink
AM6 is powerful enough alone. All of Shannon's products are designed to be used ALONE.

If you don't use them alone, it ends up being, as they say, "too many cooks in the kitchen".
Brother Voytek first of all I want to say how much I appreciate your focus on becoming the man you want to be. Having discussed the whole hypnosis topic with Dr Shannon. He has advised strictly against using any other products other then his subliminals.

Peace
(05-25-2015, 03:35 AM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, AM6 is brilliant product, I`m using it almost 3 months and feel diametrical difference in my self confidence, self esteem, mood, sesne of happiness and well being and my body language is more elastic and expressive. Also my mindset is stronger than ever. I was just curious, if I can use it with Radical Inner Game because... season for girls is open! Big Grin

I wish I could use both of this products simultaneously...

@Shannon , please, write couple words about this idea. If you can of course. Wink

Reality limits what can be done within any given unit of time. I am pretty good at what I do, but I can't change the laws of reality within which we all work. If you want success, pick one. Since you're already doing AM6, you should follow the instructions and stick to it. And, not use it with anything else that constitutes mind programming.
Thanks for yer reply, Shannon. What about doing exercises that affect subconscious mind? I want to try Tony Ruca - The Alpha System.
Shannon, I just want your opinion on this. Wouldn't doing AM6 already be the ultimate set up for inner game targeting seducing women? Or would you say that that's an area you haven't specifically covered?
Brother Maxx having read Dr. Shannons earlier posts. I believe that any women that come into your life as a result of AM 6 is a side effect of the product. Since AM is the foundation.

You have 2 choices after completing AM.

1. Women Magnet
2. Sex Magnet

Please decided which path is the best for you then go for gold !.

(05-25-2015, 05:52 PM)maxx55 Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, I just want your opinion on this. Wouldn't doing AM6 already be the ultimate set up for inner game targeting seducing women? Or would you say that that's an area you haven't specifically covered?
(05-25-2015, 08:49 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Brother Maxx having read Dr. Shannons earlier posts. I believe that any women that come into your life as a result of AM 6 is a side effect of the product. Since AM is the foundation.

You have 2 choices after completing AM.

1. Women Magnet
2. Sex Magnet

Please decided which path is the best for you then go for gold !.

(05-25-2015, 05:52 PM)maxx55 Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, I just want your opinion on this. Wouldn't doing AM6 already be the ultimate set up for inner game targeting seducing women? Or would you say that that's an area you haven't specifically covered?

Your help is muchly appreciated Brother Thor. Smile
(05-25-2015, 02:05 PM)Voytek Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for yer reply, Shannon. What about doing exercises that affect subconscious mind? I want to try Tony Ruca - The Alpha System.

I don't know what that is. But if it affects the subconscious mind in a way that constitutes mind programming, then you should not do it while using one of my subs.

Thor has it right. AM is a self improvement product that makes you more attractive to women by improving you in ways that happen to be what they are looking for. The goal is not to attract women, but to improve yourself. Women are attracted because of that self improvement, and toward the end, because of the lead in for SM.

If you're looking to seduce women, you want NSFM, SM or WM.
Pages: 1 2