Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Zen Attitude
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello Brothers,

Today I wish to let the brothers know I have purchased the Zen Attitude. I want to achieve the following

1. Develop my intuition
2. Develop Awareness
3. Diffuse anger
4. Achieve a more still mind

I am plugging myself in as we speak and zapping my brain with hundreds of suggestions.

Is the gentleman from Malaysia still on the forum if so feel free to chime in

Peace

Bruv
Day 1

I fell asleep and then woke up. I had a strange dream about feeling guilty about something i had done in the past and hidden it from a friend. I shall continue listening overnight when I sleep.
Day 2

Managed to get 7 hours of listening to the sub. Again more weird dreams about women and missed opportunities in my life. I do not recall the details of the dreams. Woke up this morning feel alittle tired. I don't think this was anything to do with the sub though.
Day 3

Nothing out of the ordinary to report. I purchased the become irresistibly attractive to women sexually a while back. I have decided to rather then let it gather dust I will use this and the zen together as the types match.
What happened to SM?
Day 4

Had a dream last night about me getting angry at some office I was working at and then being told I have lost my job.

Splitting the listening time between the two subliminals 4 hours of Zen and 4 hours of Irresistable women.
(05-19-2015, 09:04 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Day 4

Had a dream last night about me getting angry at some office I was working at and then being told I have lost my job.

Splitting the listening time between the two subliminals 4 hours of Zen and 4 hours of Irresistable women.

Hi there,

To get real benefit out of subs, you have to use them according to the instructions. They need a minimum of 8 hours to be useful to you. So if you're going to use them for 4 hours a day, AND two different programs as well, pulling you in completely opposite directions, the result will be further impacted.

My advice would be to pick one as your focus and stick to ONLY that one and use a minimum of 8 hours a day. Otherwise you won't get to where you want to be.
Brother CatMan you have done your home work you are right of course and best of all you rock !. Will use one sub for now for 32 days.

Peace

(05-20-2015, 01:28 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2015, 09:04 PM)thor2014 Wrote: [ -> ]Day 4

Hi there,

To get real benefit out of subs, you have to use them according to the instructions. They need a minimum of 8 hours to be useful to you. So if you're going to use them for 4 hours a day, AND two different programs as well, pulling you in completely opposite directions, the result will be further impacted.

My advice would be to pick one as your focus and stick to ONLY that one and use a minimum of 8 hours a day. Otherwise you won't get to where you want to be.
Day 5

Got in 8 hours of listening over night. Weird dreams continue nothing else to report.
Day 6

Still early days. Nothing to report apart from weird dreams and me waking up feeling guilty about stuff I did in the past. What are these dreams all about ?
Day 7

Dreams are getting stranger. In this one I missed my bus and then began shouting and screaming.

Was feeling alittle down yesterday I am not clear whether this was the sub or stressed related.
Day 8

Nothing new to report again had dreams about missing a bus. Still feeling stressed, alot of distractions in my head due to various things happening in my life.

Still its only been 8 days to early to expect anything from this sub.
Day 9

Nothing new I am afraid apart from the dreams seem to have subsided. Or if I did experience any dreams then I am afraid I cannot recall them.
Brother Ricardo apologises for not having seen your comments earlier. My reasons for not taking the path of SM are many. First I want to experience a more Zen like attitude, I want to embrace calmness, show love for myself and detach from past issues of anger.

Once I have achieved this I will then consider moving onto SM3.

Dr Shannon talks about how SM3 will not be as effective if one does not have a concrete base to which to start from. Having completed 2 runs of AMS already I wish to iron out the above before moving onto SM.

Feel free to continue relaying your constructive feedback to my posts.

Peace

(05-19-2015, 09:02 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]What happened to SM?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5