Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Would SM3 make you lose your girlfriend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

According to your experiences, do you think that a run through of SM3 would end in the loss of your girlfriend? In other ways, would it force you to disengage your current relationships and replace it by having sex with other women?
I don't think you would lose her that way. Shannon said something about "you have the choice".

But, and that is completely theoretical, your girlfriend might see the growing sexiness within you, the looks you get from other girls and your flirting attitude, so she could become really jealous if she's not confident enough to keep you.
it depends on your relationship I am nearly loosing all girls I have with every ne stage because every stage makes me less caring and taking on their shit, but i geht higher status women with every stage.... my friend is on stage 3 of wm and is having constant trouble with his girl so it really depends on your relationship
i wonder why poeple give advice on subs they didnt use? especially newcomer
(04-07-2015, 09:01 AM)Jakeb203 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

According to your experiences, do you think that a run through of SM3 would end in the loss of your girlfriend? In other ways, would it force you to disengage your current relationships and replace it by having sex with other women?

It depends on how strong you both are and how open the relationship is. It also depends on the availability of other girls, of course. :-)

I'd say, if you have a good relationship, why risk it?
(04-07-2015, 01:08 PM)Uncle Bob Wrote: [ -> ]

It depends on how strong you both are and how open the relationship is. It also depends on the availability of other girls, of course. :-)

Truth to that. Right now I have a good relationship with my girl. However I do feel like I want to move into some of the other directions, like becoming sexy or so Big Grin
(04-07-2015, 03:26 PM)Jakeb203 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-07-2015, 01:08 PM)Uncle Bob Wrote: [ -> ]

Truth to that. Right now I have a good relationship with my girl. However I do feel like I want to move into some of the other directions, like becoming sexy or so Big Grin

If you are really happy I wouldnt do it
No, Jakeb. It won't make you lose your girlfriend. But if you lose, you can't blame the subs. The choice is yours. Smile
Maybe if you tell her to use Ephra while you so your sub then if she grows at the same rate as you then you will be able to keep her more easily.
In my opinion it doesn't depend on your choice but on her feeling, if she feels you are too much for her (high value) then she will slowly run away (fear of you rejecting her). This kind of things will happen with every sub not just SM3, the more high value you get the easier for her to put herself down.
(04-07-2015, 09:16 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe if you tell her to use Ephra while you so your sub then if she grows at the same rate as you then you will be able to keep her more easily.
In my opinion it doesn't depend on your choice but on her feeling, if she feels you are too much for her (high value) then she will slowly run away (fear of you rejecting her). This kind of things will happen with every sub not just SM3, the more high value you get the easier for her to put herself down.

In my opinion, Alpha. A man must lead. Man lead with love, and women will follow with love. This is golden rule.

We're the man, we're the leader, the choice maker is us.
Experienced told me that a girl won't follow a guy that is too high value for her. You can be the most alpha guy around if she think she can't keep you around or that you will certainly find better then she will go before that.
Her feeling tell her that's it's better for her, she knows it will be a waste of time. A girl follow her feeling, she doesn't want to get hurt for nothing. They doesn't think like us male who would try every thing even if deep inside we know it won't work. If the difference is too big you won't be attracted to her enough, she will be like a kid to you. Would you date a kid? You will try to fake it but it won't work, she will see through. I know I already did that.
I personally think SM goes completely against having a girlfriend and wasn't designed for that.

If AM is any indication you will very likely lose interest in her aswell.
(04-08-2015, 01:41 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: [ -> ]Experienced told me that a girl won't follow a guy that is too high value for her. You can be the most alpha guy around if she think she can't keep you around or that you will certainly find better then she will go before that.
Her feeling tell her that's it's better for her, she knows it will be a waste of time. A girl follow her feeling, she doesn't want to get hurt for nothing. They doesn't think like us male who would try every thing even if deep inside we know it won't work. If the difference is too big you won't be attracted to her enough, she will be like a kid to you. Would you date a kid? You will try to fake it but it won't work, she will see through. I know I already did that.

Alright then, looks like we have completely different experience. Because I tell from experience too, not just a theory. Smile

We fake nothing if we truly leading without hidden agenda. And I already said, we not just lead, but we lead with love.

We have our self worth and self esteem, and because of that, it's not the women that will affect our choice, it's us.

Real men take risk from his choice. I think that's one of AM basic. Of course leadership is needed.

If you fake something, then you're not lead with love.

No offense Alpha360, this is just pure my opinion and experience.
I understand what you are saying, I agree that faking is not alpha but that's exactly what you would do with a girl that doesn't deserve you. I think a girl who doesn't see what I said earlier is either looking for some open relationship or have a very low self esteem.

To me leadership is a completely different subject. I'm talking about a girl who would be well behind your status. Love like you said would be sacrificing yourself for her (like some movie). You love her for what? her quality as a woman, what's make her special, what does she have that other woman wouldn't have, or it is because you met her first, or you are lazy to look elsewhere for now. If she has some kind of ability that other woman haven't then she would consider herself as a high status. Otherwise she would be in constant fear of loosing you because you are simply too good for her. That would the reason she would leave you first.

No offense taken, I just don't understand your point at all, it doesn't make sense. Doesn't meet reality, in a movie it would work perfectly. Or maybe I don't understand what you are saying. I'm merely talking about general female behavior. In AM6 product description I don't see the world love at all. From what I read from Shannon experience with the attraction program it fit perfectly with what I just said. It also fit with what a lot of experienced user has reported. So maybe you know something I don't know or you are living in another reality.

There is a lot of things in what you said that doesn't fit reality, if that were true it would much easier for high status male to have sex easily with lower status female. In my experience even before subliminal I saw that behavior from female. That's why lower status female think that you want her for sex. Because it would be impossible for a guy like you to stick with a female like her when you can have much better elsewhere. In my opinion this kind of things only works in movie where the guy sacrifice himself for a girl that doesn't deserve him.

So maybe you are talking with experience but here I'm talking about general female behavior.
Pages: 1 2