Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Nootropics and the Effects on Subs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey this is a really technical topic regarding how the brain functions, and ties in with how it could potentially affect (improve?) the subs efficacy.

There are many supplements out there in the nootropic category, of which Noopept is one I take regularly. It's shown to increase nerve growth factor NGF in the brain, which enhances memory and learning.

Theoretically, increasing synaptogenesis and NGF will facilitate learning and help new memories sink in faster.

I was wondering if adding these supplements could potentiate the rate at which the brain 'learns' the subs? I didn't really see much discussed in the forum regarding nootropics so I'm creating this topic.
I can't comment on the question but I am curious what effects you've noticed taking noopept?

I do like the theory though.
(03-13-2015, 04:19 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I can't comment on the question but I am curious what effects you've noticed taking noopept?

I do like the theory though.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking Ben? This could have a good effect on our Radical Undoing work.
My little conversation with Joseph R. Plazo.

--- Start here ---
Me : (Asking about Noopept). -- cut -- cut --

Jobet : The real Noopept drug doubles your intelligence in 60 days.

Me : (Asking more extreme about it). -- cut -- cut --

Jobet : Here's a killer cocktail for genius level thinking;

Pramiracetam, Alpha GPC, Sulbuthiamine and Pyritinol

You'll literarally ad 40 IQ points in days- verified by any IQ test

Warmly,

Joseph R. Plazo
Attorney-At-Law

--- End here ---

I don't know this help answering the question or not. lol. :p
subjective Effects I've felt from noopept include:
feeling more self aware/ present in the moment
lifting of brain fog
slightly more efficient energy levels.

6 months ago I would have trouble putting two sentences together (due to drug/alcohol induced brain damage). Now I'm able to communicate effectively
- No more random bouts of forgetting what I was talking about mid conversation

I take the weekend off from the supplement due to tolerance build up. I notice a decent difference between days when I take it, and the days when I'm not taking it.

And Glaizen, I request a fact check on that, unless you're at a far below average IQ, there's no way to increase an IQ points by 40 points like that.
(03-15-2015, 02:59 PM)eternitys_child Wrote: [ -> ]subjective Effects I've felt from noopept include:
feeling more self aware/ present in the moment
lifting of brain fog
slightly more efficient energy levels.

6 months ago I would have trouble putting two sentences together (due to drug/alcohol induced brain damage). Now I'm able to communicate effectively
- No more random bouts of forgetting what I was talking about mid conversation

I take the weekend off from the supplement due to tolerance build up. I notice a decent difference between days when I take it, and the days when I'm not taking it.

And Glaizen, I request a fact check on that, unless you're at a far below average IQ, there's no way to increase an IQ points by 40 points like that.

You want me to give you the copy of the conversation?
I'm not doubting it was said, I'm doubting the possibility that anything can increase anyone's IQ by 40 points in 60 days because if that was true, I should be one of the world's smartest human being already, being a natural IQ of 130 and having been taking noopept for approx 6 months.

I've also taken a stack of aniracetam, oxiractem, alpha gpc, sulbutiamine and pyritinol for about 45 days, and sure I can agree with "genius level thinking" but not double intelligence or increase 40 IQ points (never taken pramiracetam though).
Well, i'm not yet experiment with that nootropic thing because my country not sell that. So I can't make sure the truth. That's why I give this information maybe some of you want to try. Wink
From examine(dot)com

Quote:Noopept (0.2mg/kg) has been noted to increase spindle-like activity and alpha wave function in all tested brain regions (rat data) similar to Piracetam (400mg/kg) while in the right cortex and hippocampus a greater increase in beta 1 wave function decrease of the delta function was noted with Noopept.

I remember seeing a thread where Shannon posted something about TV inducing a state of suggestible trance via Theta Brain Waves.

Alpha wave is the alert + relaxed state. One would imagine learning would be more efficient in this state of mind.

So does altering brain wave patterns effect the rate at which the brain learns subs? I doubt it's wise to go about altering the brain patterns for the sake of the subs... But what does interest me is the formation of new nerve pathways via Nerve Growth Pathway / Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor.

Quote:Two possible mechanisms of action for enhancing cognition are a sensitizing effect on acetylcholine processes or induction of neurotrophin production, both of which theoretically enhance memory formation

All this stuff is so exciting to me. I could be getting way above my head in thinking that it'll have a significant effect in the way my brain processes the subs... BUT it's known that 5G subs use so much of the brain's capacity that it is not wise to use other subs with it, so what if you enhance the brain's capacity? Not that the reason for doing so would be specifically to use other subs with it, but more to the ability of the brain to process the information more effectively and quicker.

Thoughts?
Do they have an all-in-one premade solution or do you need to make it yourself??
(03-17-2015, 02:51 PM)LeoistheSun Wrote: [ -> ]Do they have an all-in-one premade solution or do you need to make it yourself??

I have taken this before it's a good all in one nootropic stack.

http://www.smart-nutrition.net/Get-Smart.htm

I like noopept also.
I just there was something objective to compare my experience with others' experience. there's too many variables when it comes to sub efficacy and as much as i like to think I'm benefitting from nootropics, the placebo effect of said benefits are probably far superior to any real benefit.
so I thought I should add this to the thread for relevant information. I was responding to koshas in my journal regarding my usage of a new batch of noots I purchased, which consists of Sunifiram, Choline Bitartrate, Centrophenoxine, Huperzine A, and the occasional Fluorafinil(fladrafinil).

In the past 8 days of using the combination once or twice daily, I noticed I'm a lot less exhausted from using the subs. The pressure in my head / "brain fog" from sub usage is drastically reduced, which I imagine is due to the choline supplementation a la Centrophenoxine and MAYBE the choline bitartrate - although studies show that choline in the bitartrate form isn't readily used by the brain, but used by the body instead. Reaction time is better, considering how exhausted I usually am from high hours of sub use.

Wakefulness can be increased with fluorafinil, although there are very little studies on that particular compound so I'm wary on taking that regularly. Not to mention it's more of a "drug" than a nootropic, based on the way it works.

further research required

***ED.it:

changed name of thread to hopefully seem less daunting for other people's input
I've been using noopept and pramiracetam too, combined with alpha GPC. Hopefully it'll increase the sub's effectiveness lol. I take it not for the subs alone; I took it mainly to increase brainpower and reduce anxiety, and increase energy. Hopefully your theory you mentioned in the other thread regarding nootropics increasing the upper limit of hours per day for 5G is true =].
Pages: 1 2