Subliminal Talk

Full Version: New Journal - AM6 This Round
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Whats up guys

I had an old journal using ASC and doing affirmations, I ended up being inconsistent using both of them. I was getting great results with ASC, I decided to invest and go in for AM6

Ive been doing something called the "40 Day Prosperity Plan" where you do daily meditations about the living embodiment of God/the Universe and through divine inheritance you inown everything life has to offers

Its been working great, money has been coming into my life from unexpected places, and the two ventures im working on are both going great. Looking to retire from my day job with the next 60 days

Right now im about 5 days into AM6, and I noticed changes in how I walked after the first night. Im aiming for 8-12 hours a night since I cant use it at all at work during the day

Im noticing the normalizing and the elimination of negative thoughts, Ive also been finding myself singing at work and talking more/louder without caring what others around me thought

I cant wait to get to the other stages.

Im also using a meditation 1-2x a day from cory skyy called "personal freedom" which is helping me get over a lot of personal stuff too.

Im looking forward to a good 6 months+ with this then moving to sex magnet after. Let me know if any of you guys are interested in the personal freedom emditation or the 40 day prosperity plan, ill post links

Important question:
Can I do the stages each for a bit longer, instead of 32 days each, maybe 40-45 days each? On that note should I then make each stage the same length if I extend them?
You can't with AM6, the only sub it's possible is with WM2. They are a lot thread about this which are pretty new, just open your eyes a little more you'll see them Tongue
Thanks for the heads up Maniac, ive missed 2 nights so far due to my computer shutting down, but it was only like 5 hrs each night. I might add 1 extra day just to get it covered ie the missed time x 1.5 rule.

Also i havent done cory skyy affirmations for several days, im gonna start back tonight. I feel i have the confidence and right state to take advantage of any situation the affirmations get me into now

So far im on day 13 i think, bought this the evening of 1/30.

WOOOOOOOOW! I now know why this is $500, and I feel it's underpriced. Ive never felt so free. My attitude about people and things changed. Im more confident in how I dress

I wore a red shirt to work with some red shades (i saw fight club and had to get a pair lol) and i was getting copliments about how good i looked from these two girls. Theyve complimented me before, but one even said "if i wasnt a married woman" lol

my manager was making fun of the shades, im like "dont worry man, theyre dope. i'll get you a pair"

i feel like all my negative self talk is gone, i refram negative things positively. i get a lot more eye contact from girls and have no issue holding it

I used to always say hi to people as i passed, now sometimes i do, but i dont care either way. that may have a slight form of neediness in feeling a need to address everyone, now i dont care

i talk deeper, a littlebit slower. Im a lot more quick witted, or I should say I was always quick witted but im now destroying my filters, i say whatever is on my mind

i make a lot more jokes now, if no one laughs i dont care, i still laugh. ive been getting a lot more work done too, should be able to quit my day job by the end of february and do day trading and my amazon fba business full time

ive got enough money saved up to fund my trading account and cover my bills for another month or two, thank to the prosperity mediations ive been doing daily.

I feel like part of me accepting the subs so easily has to do with the "personal freedom" meditation i do from cory skyy, i now use it with a ces machine i have.

ces is cranial electro stimulation, its called "delight pro" and sends 100 hz to your brain, while playing a meditation or sounds in your ears, and i have a vuscreen glasses add on which flashes colored lights in front of my closed eyelids during meditation. its designed to help sync and increase your neurotransmitters, you can read online about people using it to get over depression, insomnia, fibromyalgia and more. the device has presets for meditation, alpha/delta/theta brainwave states, boost energy, help sleeping, raise iq, and more. im loving it

I remember people use to say "skip asc and jump to AM6 if you can" now i see. This is more results in 2 weeks than i felt with months of asc, i also think its due to me playing them much louder now. I only use the masked tracks, too annoying to figure out the sweet spot for the ultrasonic

Im excited, this is still stage 1 the equlaizer, i know theres so much more coming Smile

ill keep you guys posted, again I utilize a lot of different tools and meditations/affirmations, any questions just lemme know
Just finished Stage 1

Been doing the Cory Skyy personal freedom meditations on and off, and trying to get back into my affirmations. I added a couple extra days cause of ones Ive missed, and I have stage 2 playing now. I definitely feel a difference already

At the end of stage 1 I notice very little negative self talk, any that pops up, I rewrite. My confidence with women has been better, I had sex the other night for the first time in a while and I was completely ininhibited and animalistic, I went HAM lol

I have some more work to do. I get a lot more looks from girls now, but I dont always feel confident enough to approach in random or slightly awkward situations. Ive been going out more, but relying on alcohol to get in state or social, rather than using my core confidence

First weekend out, I grabbed 3 numbers, including the cute door girl.

Second weekend, I was feeling in my head, then I saw a girl dancing, I committed to approaching when I finished my drink. I finished and immediately went up, started talking and dancing. My game overall was very tight, I seem to only struggle with opening, once a set hooks im pretty fluid. I think im depending too much on the girls reaction. We danced, eventually ended up outside on the side of my boys car making out. My friends left me cause I went to drop her at her car and started making out again. Eventually she dropped me by my friends place, and we made out in her car for a while. She didnt want to fuck, but I got to the point of her stroking my dick, and I was fingering her and playing with her tits in the car. Ive gotta set up a date to close

Third weekend was last weekend. Went out, I was in my head a lot again. Its always the first aproach I have to conquer and wake myself up that it wont kill me. I talked to some girls that my friends opened already. Eventually we run into two girls they know and head downtown with them. I dance with one of them, we hook up in the club, then she drops me back to my car in front of the first club. We make out in the parking lot, almost to the point of fucking then and there. We couldnbt with security, then I met up with her last wednesday and fucked then. I'll see her again sunday

Tonight im staying home, maybe ill go out tomorrow. So ive definitely gotten better over the weeks in most areas, still working on my AA. So far one girl on the rotation, looking to add more

Overall I feel great. I also just quit my day job, im working for myself full time. I sell stuff on Amazon, and I also trade forex and Binary Options. If you guys want info on how im doing, om me. Not looking to make money off you guys, but I would like to see more people become financially free

again the money stuff I can attribute to the 40 day prosperity plan from "The Abundance Book"

Let me explain my view on these subs:

We are Gods, not in the blasphemy sense, but we are manifestations of God in human form. As you can tell from rewriting your subconscious, we create the world around us through our thoughts.

Separateness is an illusion, but the way our minds work, we can only hold so many ideas/beliefs about ourselves, and we can't handle conflicting ones. Every belief is a thought repeated, as we think more about abundance, or our confidence, or women love us, that part of our God nature is activated and becomes a bigger part of our overall beliefs, and our beliefs are of course outpictured in our reality. As within so without, as above as below

if you guys would like more literature on this, I highly recommend the book "The Superbeings" by John Randolph Price

I'll try to update more, been busy enjoying life and in the words of Big Sean "Living the Life I Deserve!" Cool
Hope your result is good. Because Shannon not recommend to mix anything (even Cory Skyy's personal meditation) with his subs. The script is very very long & complex. Some user who mix Shannon's subs with other techniques (include natural grounding, EFT, meditation, etc) get far from satisfying result.

I recommend you to read other's journal, so you can have better point of view before adding something to mix with Shannon's subs.

Follow the directions.

Thanks.
Thanks for the heads up glaizen

Im on day 2 of stage 2

Im using this a lot more. I have it on my phone, so even when I was watching the movie "focus" I had the sub playing in one ear

I feel a definite intensity from this stage. Stage 1 felt lighter, this feels powerful, a very kind of push to the next level feeling. My body language is getting better throughout the end of s1 and beginning of s2

I went to church which i used to frequent but hadnt been in a while, i was confident and talkative to everyone. i just flowed and felt comfortable with everyone, even more so than before

ill update as i get deeper into stage 2. Tryna post more so you guys dont forget me Smile
still day 2 round 2

important thing i noticed, im okay when things mess up or go wrong. i may be frustrated or mad for a second, but i let go quickly. I think it has something to do with stage 2 because this was occuring for me before as a heavy eckhart tolle and abraham hicks student, but feels more natural now

for instance, i got back from a movie with my fam and stepped in dog crap, i was pissed for like 3 seconds then just went and cleaned it off, completely letting go of the frustration. i even told my sister, cant be mad, it happened, just gotta deal with it

or little things like closing all my tabs with work to do. I was frustrated for literlaly a second, beside i got them up no problem.

I cant wait to see how this continues to manifest in my behavior
Day 6 Round 2

Ive been listening as much as possible, speakers at night, speakers/headphones during the day. I only used the masked tracks now so I can play it at any volume, I like it pretty loud. Its even on my phone for when im out or around family

I definitely walk a lot taller, and sit more confidently. I have pretty much zero negative self talk, when negativity arises, Im conscious enough to realize that I am what I believe, i can choose negative or positive about any situation, and that will be my reality. Helps me to shift my focus

When I sing or rap to songs i feel more confident about my voice, and unincumbered. I only do it for fun, but I let go more and dont worry about how i sound, but i think i sound better

Havent been too social this week, just stabilizing my business in stuff. feeling less need to go out, more satisfaction within myself

Great first week, looking forward to the rest of stage 2 for sure
Im on Stage 2 day 16 or so

Im loving this sub. I was listening to it in my car the other day, I really enjoy it. Stage 1 I got around 340 hrs, this one im easily gonna top 400, I use it on my iphone with headphones at times too

Since stage 1 ive slept with a new chick, pulled a couple others that i couldve had sex with on a first date. At this point i care a lot less about the girls, i care more about working on myself and my business

I've decided to definitely run the entire alpha male back again when im done. Maybe even a third, but I think im absorbing all of this very well

I walk taller. I refuse to move even if people walk really close or get in my space unless they say excuse me, i dont back down

I feel a lot freer. I'm also starting a tony robbins ultimate edge course and jason capital's STATUS program to work on other areas of my life. I feel the exercises in those will help me internalize a lot of what the subs are already programming, while also helping me to develop my vision for my alpha male self and who I'm becoming

what I've always realized was put in a great quote "every man is self made, but only the successful will admit it." I believe a lot of the alpha male we are developing into will be based on our vision of alpha. Of course the subs providing a general alpha male framework and our ideas and beliefs providing the finer points

I also feel like my mind is developing. Im gonna start using lumosity and dual n back again soon, to work my mind and problem solving. A lot of my goals for life have to do with building businesses, making a lot of money, and giving it all back to help other people. I'm developing myself for these situations, and AM6 definitely has been one of the biggest helps so far.

By the way "dual n back" is a simple program that trains your brains memory and increases your iq by. Google it, its awesome. Look for the review on bulletproofexec.com

been getting up at 3am for the london forex session, a little slow last week but seeting up for a good couple breakouts this week. Ive been using a to do list consistently, really excited to be productive again

Living and loving guys, best sub ever
Really enjoying your journal man. It's keeping me motivated. Thanks for sharing.
(03-22-2015, 09:23 PM)forbes Wrote: [ -> ]Living and loving guys, best sub ever

Not interested doing sub like SM/WM after this, forbes?
Thanks ffaux, your journals have been awesome too man.

Hey Glaizen, I definitely plan on using wm or sm after, but i wanna double dose am first. i originally wanted to jump into sm after, but as i go through am i care about the women portion less and more about being the strongest version of myself. I'll decide which one as im nearing the end of my 2nd am run through, i expect my view on what i need will be different. I dont think women will be a problem at all by the end of my first am based on the thought patterns im created and other material im studying

with am6, can i go immeditely into stage 1 again after stage 6, or do i take a month off before starting back?
Ok, that's good cycle. :-)

Quote:with am6, can i go immeditely into stage 1 again after stage 6, or do i take a month off before starting back?

Take one week off, then you can run stage 1 again. If you choose SM after that, you can go immeditely on the next day.
(02-04-2015, 08:12 PM)forbes Wrote: [ -> ]Whats up guys

I had an old journal using ASC and doing affirmations, I ended up being inconsistent using both of them. I was getting great results with ASC, I decided to invest and go in for AM6

Ive been doing something called the "40 Day Prosperity Plan" where you do daily meditations about the living embodiment of God/the Universe and through divine inheritance you inown everything life has to offers

Its been working great, money has been coming into my life from unexpected places, and the two ventures im working on are both going great. Looking to retire from my day job with the next 60 days

Right now im about 5 days into AM6, and I noticed changes in how I walked after the first night. Im aiming for 8-12 hours a night since I cant use it at all at work during the day

Im noticing the normalizing and the elimination of negative thoughts, Ive also been finding myself singing at work and talking more/louder without caring what others around me thought

I cant wait to get to the other stages.

Im also using a meditation 1-2x a day from cory skyy called "personal freedom" which is helping me get over a lot of personal stuff too.

Im looking forward to a good 6 months+ with this then moving to sex magnet after. Let me know if any of you guys are interested in the personal freedom emditation or the 40 day prosperity plan, ill post links

Good luck...
I am doing AM6 and I am on the 3rd stage.
I am interested in the 40 day prosperity plan and the Cory Skyy stuff.. I can google the Cory Skyy part but it would be nice to hear which part of your personal stuff it has made the best impact. Smile
Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3