Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MasterEnki: From Dud to Stud - Pimp My Aura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So, started 'Develop Aura of Sexiness 4G' this morning.

This sub should be interesting. I'm going to keep an open mind and see what happens.

I'm going to use it for 40 Days, and then decide whether to go for the 120 Days (that I'm thinking about doing) or changing to something else, depending on how DAOS goes for the first 40 Days.

I may start doing 1-5 affirmations some time, though my first objective is to focus on DAOS until the programming has been accepted, and initial resistance (if any) has been overcome.

My background / previous experience with women:

I'm 26 (turning 27 soon), and I have pretty much no experience what-so-ever with women.

I haven't had a girlfriend yet, nor have I had sex.
Interesting choice of sub Enki. There is so little feedback on this but it looks awesome. The best way really is to not over analyze things eg. just because someone looks at you doesn't mean it's the sub, they might just like your shirt or something.
Yo ENKI Wink

Master Big Grin

Lets discuss how we will implement these thing to enhance our journey.

I want your opinion about resistance to sub, as Shannon already mention here
May your aura get so big and sexy that all the women in the street are slipping over on the footpath from their own wetness! Smile

-Ben
Awesome, can't wait to see how this sub effects you, it's one that I want to do myself. Will be reading good luck. Smile
Previous Sub Experience (as of 28 August 2014):

Just in case anyone is wondering,

Attract Positive Energy 4G - 90 Days

Ultra Success 4G - 50 Days
Luck Magnifier 4G - 40 Days
Everything is Possible 4G - 40 Days
Winner's Mindset 4G - 40 Days
Ultra Success 4G - 40 Days

Develop Aura of Sexiness 4G - 4 Days (on Day 5 at present)

Day 5:

Haven't noticed anything yet.

Though, I remember Shannon writing somewhere that auras take a bit of extra energy.

I'm going to be patient and grind-on.

I'm listening for 8 - 12 Hours on average (majority of time with Ultras via my new iPad Mini)

Quote:Ricardo Wrote:
Interesting choice of sub Enki. There is so little feedback on this but it looks awesome. The best way really is to not over analyze things eg. just because someone looks at you doesn't mean it's the sub, they might just like your shirt or something.

Good point.

One of the girls I work with are on holidays until September. I'm thinking that she may be a good reference point for the effectiveness / power of my aura.

I've known her for about 2.5 years, so if she suddenly starts being much more interested / flirty, etc., then there is a decent chance that it is the aura / sub.

The first possible time that I can encounter her is on Day 11 of DAOS (on September 4th), assuming she doesn't extent her leave.

Quote:AlphaMind Wrote:
Lets discuss how we will implement these thing to enhance our journey.

I want your opinion about resistance to sub, as Shannon already mention here.

I haven't noticed any resistance yet.

I'll get into some discussion about implementing stuff / enhancements / experiments, etc. at a later date.

Quote:Benjamin Wrote:
May your aura get so big and sexy that all the women in the street are slipping over on the footpath from their own wetness!

That would be hilarious!!

If I notice favorable results in the first 40 days, I'll continue with DAOS for a while longer (up to 120 Days or so).

I do plan on getting my aura to a decent amount of power, as much as possible.

Quote:Tao374 Wrote:
Awesome, can't wait to see how this sub effects you, it's one that I want to do myself. Will be reading good luck.

Cool.

I should be updating regularly.

EDIT:

BTW, I'm using DAOS by itself, no other subs (just in case anyone was wondering about that).
Day 9:

Still haven't noticed anything.

I've been going about my week / daily routines as normal,

Over the course of an average week, I am in the vicinity of 100s of women (most of them strangers).

Not a single woman has shown any interest in me.

Though, I'm still going to aim for 40 Days before making a decision as to either keep going or switching.

I've been getting 8 - 12 hours exposure each day / night, with 12 - 16 hours rest.
It's a bit early for results. I would do 32 days first, then evaluate. Women will never run up to you in the street and jump you anyway. I would expect some unmistakable eye contact in public when it starts to work.
Women will never run up to you in the street and jump you anyway. I would expect some unmistakable eye contact in public when it starts to work.

I don't expect to be raped on the spot or anything.

I do expect at least some women to show interest though.

The aura should exert an influence on everyone who is near me, at any given time (which is how auras work).
(09-02-2014, 12:37 AM)MasterEnki Wrote: [ -> ]
Women will never run up to you in the street and jump you anyway. I would expect some unmistakable eye contact in public when it starts to work.

I don't expect to be raped on the spot or anything.

I do expect at least some women to show interest though.

The aura should exert an influence on everyone who is near me, at any given time (which is how auras work).

(09-02-2014, 12:33 AM)MasterEnki Wrote: [ -> ]We are coming from different situations,

The only girls that I know are my friends relatives and the girls that I work with.

Every person that I know well are male.

Also, my friends got married at a young age, so I don't have anyone to go out with at night (so I don't go out at night). Though, to be fair, night culture isn't my thing anyway.

My goal at the moment is to get the attention / interest of, at least some, women.

Women will almost never jumps out to you and say "Rape me" unless you truly believe that is possible and your "whole" is radiating "I am the shit that you all yearns for". It takes time but when you get "that" boy, you'll be a the missing piece of the puzzle for their vagina.

To exert an influence you must show how HIGH your status is. HIGH status comes from within, it comes from your state. Your everyday life state. Start by getting IN CONTROL of your mind. I mean it, really mean it. Take control of your mind.

If you want to get girls, go for societies with girls. Dancing class is the shit because 1 you get to know girls, 2 you learn how to dance (dance = mating ritual) and 3 you grow heavy pair of balls.

(09-02-2014, 12:37 AM)MasterEnki Wrote: [ -> ]I'm focusing on DAOS, without anything else - At least until I am pretty sure that I get actual results from using subs.

All the other subs, I was doing visualisation, tapping, etc. at the same time, so I don't know what gave me results.

Mental masturbation is good but still, it is a masturbation. Go out, just go out. People are bored, especially women, girls, virgins. Say hi to them, say that they are beautiful. They spend a lot of time and money to improve their appearance but ignoring the compliment you can say to them means you ARE an asshole. Say that "I am interested to you and I want to know you" while looking at their eyes, DEEPLY. It will connects.

Be honest! I mean it. BRUTAL honesty is the key. It shows how high your status is.

The basic of ALL basics is "A man is literally what he thinks, his character being the complete sum of all his thoughts."
Day 25:

Still grinding away at DAOS 4G.

Women are still ignoring me, crossing their arms, turning away from me and avoiding eye contact with me.

Since starting DAOS 4G, I haven't seen any girls that I REALLY like, so that may have an influence on results.

For example,

There are these two girls that I quite like, though they are acquaintances at the moment.

I haven't seen either since starting DAOS 4G.

I have considered switching to BIATBW, but will stay with DAOS for a few more weeks at least.
What you describe their responses as tells me they're avoiding you. That means you're doing something really wrong. And that means you need to clear something within yourself. Like maybe neediness. An aura of sexiness can be blocked by two things: beliefs that prevent you from generating it, and beliefs that cause your actions, attitudes and reactions to get her to ignore it.

If you get to the end of 32 days without noticing results, start looking at figuring out and fixing that.
Day 29:

Noticing a pattern with women.

Women who were familiar with me before DAOS (i.e. Acquaintances) are somewhat friendly and jovial towards me. Or, at least the majority are.

Women who aren't familiar with me (i.e. Strangers) tend to ignore me, avoid me and / or cross their arms.

I'm going to push on with DAOS for now.

Quote:MannSchaft Wrote:
From my experience AOS is extremely powerful. I didn't listen to it a lot cos it was waaay too much.

I like BIATBWS 3g more. I have the 4g but I still don't dare use it

What results have you gotten from BIATBWS?

Quote:Shannon Wrote:
That means you're doing something really wrong. And that means you need to clear something within yourself. Like maybe neediness. An aura of sexiness can be blocked by two things: beliefs that prevent you from generating it, and beliefs that cause your actions, attitudes and reactions to get her to ignore it.

I was thinking that maybe I'm hitting resistance (Challenging my thoughts of being unsexy, not worthy of women, etc.).

Then I had a thought,

Is it possible that my / my subconscious mind's definition of 'sexy' / 'sexiness' is something that is considered creepy, weird, unappealing, etc. by alot of women?

Maybe my subconscious has accepted DAOS, and is projecting an aura around me that it considers sexy / sexiness, but that the average women finds it creepy and / or weird and /or she doesn't want that sort of thing, etc.

For example, some people are really into S&M and consider it really sexy, while others are repulsed by it. Not that I'm into S&M (just using it as an example).

Of course, neediness is still a possibility.
I would have expected you to have seen some positive results by now, although 96 days is the recommended usage. I remember posting something along the lines of deeply held feelings or beliefs can skew results or resist the subs. I had originally planned on using DAOS with BIATBW but I had neediness issues, emotional issues and all kinds of silly crap messing my head up. All these things as Shannon said need to be sorted before you run attraction type subs. This is why AM needs to be done first before WM or SM to clear of all the mental clutter so leaving the way clear for success later.

Have you done any AM sub before ? If so you might need a refresher. It covers probably every mental hang-up or issue a person could have so it really is the one to get out the way first.

The script itself for DAOS says for you to be sexy to other people so your idea of sexiness isn't what it's trying to project. I would finish the DAOS but if there are no great results go for EPRHA and ASC or preferably AM6. Don't forget AM6 has a 5G version DAOS in it as well as a little teasing of SM3, not to mention all the EPRHA, ASC and OGSF anyone would need.
Pages: 1 2 3 4