Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ben12's Journey to tranformation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hi Guys I decided to put all my current and future programs in this one thread.
I started maximum learning speed and ultra success 3.0 today because my previous
Been reading "the rational male" on and off lately. I can see some of the concepts in my interactions.
day 2
feeling more relaxed and carefree. I am learning taichi faster.
Good on you, my friend..
Welcome to the forum. The exciting part will be when you realize that all these products work as promised.

Any reason why you didn't spring the extra 13-15$ for Ultra Success 4.0?
@DanAmerson
Im on a tight budget and i figured US 3.0 would give a similar results. Maximum learning speed was the primary sub I needed and ultra success was secondary.
Day3
Im starting to see the whole AFC thing in the rational male.
rational male is starting to be ingrained into my mind.
A female friend pretty much confirmed some of the things in John alexander's book: vibing, over thinking interactions with females. Then again actions are better than words.
Day 6
I realized i have intense fear of publicly saying my opinions. There was a online argument which is controversial. when i typed in my input on the situation I experianced INTENSE physical shakes afterwards.
I read the rational male too, rollo's best of year one is a very good read.
No matter how many things I get into, no matter how many books I read I always feel hopeless. Either through fear or something. I can read something and yet not implement it due to fear of something. I have always felt lost these 3 years of high school always getting attached to one girl after another and yet not have the balls to do anything. When I do something it goes bad. I know and read that a person shouldn't let the opposite gender be the entire focus of their lives but im starting to question every major decision in my life. Blaming others wont help either.
Day 11 8/31
able to achieve a mini goal of getting a membership to a gym. i didnt have the funds for it but i suddenly got enough money to get one. Now this leads up to a bigger goal of getting more fit.
If you don't have money for gym membership spent it in good diet. Its all about diet, spending it in gym membership is useless.

Simple home workout + complete diet = fit body. Period.
@AlphaMind
To me it's not useless because i'm interested in powerlifting style exercises.

Its almost time for me to apply for colleges and im thinking of going for a business school. Is there anyone in accounting or finance?
Day 15
-went job hunting with a friend. i gave in my resume and got a call about an hour later but didn't pick it up because I was in the gym. Didn't think they would reply that fast. the opportunities are there and i just need to apply myself.
-I have a good idea for a college essay but it seems like there is a fear of it not being good enough to get into a college I want to go to.
-Getting my "smv" up by hitting the weights and it feels good.
Day 16 9/5
Seen a big improvement during the interview. There was less stuttering and my voice was louder.
Dat 17
What is with me and zombie dreams? What do they mean?
The first one I had took place insidw a hospital. The zombies there were rotting corpses. These zombies were strapped on to stretchers but were still able to get me. I was also supposed to defend a small male child from these zombies too. There was a invisible narrerator that sate something like "these things will get their element at all costs". Another quote it said was " it won't do that a second time" as if it had intellect.

The second one took place in a town. The zombies look like humans now and were chasing me. It all started with a "challenge" presented by a girl my age and her family. This challenge was to kill 2 zombies. Her mother wanted to do the challenge and i was promptly dragged into a town wide infection.This time I was running away with superhuman speed but eventually was forced to defend myself and save others from zombies.There was one notable zombie: a Asian girl that I looked into her eyes and saw a flash back of before her infection.
Could zombies mean fear or limiting beliefs and the sub's are slowly destroying them?
It's definately related to the subliminals and internal changes you're making. When I was doing Alpha 2011 the running thing on the forum was people talking about zombie dreams.

Also I had alot of dreams about running away, trying to escape and survive. I can't say what the specific meaning is.. but it's definately helping to deal with something.

I now know when I have scary kinds of dreams that something is shifting..

-Ben
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9