Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Respond: Weightlifting 5g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Scoping out interest here. The actual "bodybuilding" on-paper program will be done and most likely bundled with the very serious bodybuilding 5g SET. The program depends on how fast I can gather the final data and scientific studies necessary to publish it. The bodybuilding set can only come after that.

I am accepting volunteers in gathering specific types of scientific studies, send an e-mail if you're interested.

Until then...or instead...would you guys and gals be interested in a all-purpose weightlifting subliminal? (not bodybuilding but useful for any kind of weightlifting) No matter what kind of program or lifting style? (be it power, olympic, bodybuilding, crossfit, circuit, etc). It would be a general 5g weightlifting program for those who wan't something all purpose, cross-train, or just aren't that hard-core about bodybuilding or any one lifting style. If I get enough positive responses I'll go over the script with Shannon and we could get this out real soon.
Yeah that would be awesome. I voted yes and also that i'm waiting for the bodybuilding set because i'm not exactly sure which one i'd choose. I wouldn't be doing the program for a while though probably.

Hmm, i'd probably be going more towards this one because it's hybrid and i'm enjoying the workouts that combine several modalities more than just the bodybuilding ones.

-Ben
What would be in it? Muscle grow? Motivation? Eating habbits?
(05-23-2014, 01:13 AM)Clansy Wrote: [ -> ]What would be in it? Muscle grow? Motivation? Eating habbits?
Hopefully eating habits is included... of course specific eating habits cannot be because different programs require different approaches, so maybe something more generic like "eating the correct amount of calories/macros for the program you are on" would work.
I voted yes, definitely. I already train hard (six days per week), with cardio most days after weights. I also chuck in gym classes to keep up the variation and fitness levels.

Overall I am aiming for more of a fitness model look than a bodybuilder.
(05-23-2014, 01:48 AM)swisston Wrote: [ -> ]Overall I am aiming for more of a fitness model look than a bodybuilder.
Brad Pitt in fight club? Me too! Big Grin
I Would love something to achieve perfect fit, aesthetic body building body (Ripped, muscular but not mountain of muscles)
I just wouldn't want anything that would affect my eating habits, as I'm following Leangains style intermittent fasting, and wouldn't want anything to influence me to change that.
I would just want something that would affect things like mental focuse, state of mind, speed of muscle/strength growth, auto-adjustment of lifting with perfect form, maybe optimal test levels, increased recovery speed etc.
Something that increases results without changing my lifting and eating habits/schedules.
(05-23-2014, 03:42 AM)robstar Wrote: [ -> ]I just wouldn't want anything that would affect my eating habits, as I'm following Leangains style intermittent fasting, and wouldn't want anything to influence me to change that.
Something generic like "hitting your macros" is perfectly compatible with leangains... and almost any other program. I am also on leangains.
Definitely need to include the nutrition part, that's just as important as the actual lifting. Just something that helps you stick to your dietary goals.
(05-23-2014, 05:36 AM)TangoDelta Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely need to include the nutrition part, that's just as important as the actual lifting. Just something that helps you stick to your dietary goals.
Agreed... many trainers would say even MORE important - whether gaining or cutting - "diet is king" and "you can't out-train a bad diet" are critical concepts...
YES...
Lot of good responses here. As far as eating goes, as someone mentioned earlier it would be pretty generic like sticking to your diet, taking in the right foods needed to achieve your goal, etc.

It would not be for muscle building unless that's your goal. Hence all-purpose, as long as your training routine uses weights/some kind of resistance training and follows a diet (of some kind). I have a list of things it would aid with but I have to go over them with Shannon to see what's possible and to add his suggestions as well.

I am guessing he would put in parts of MHS (maximum healing speed) to aid in reducing recovery time for example. Well, keep the responses coming I'm glad to see such positive feedback and discussion so fast.
Awesome, good to see i'm not the only one interested in this. Smile

-Ben
Pages: 1 2