Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sex Magnet 3 ! ! !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hey guys,

I have finished Alpha male 5 one month ago with good result. I didn't feel a lot of change within me, but a lot of change externally. My work is the best work you can have at 24 years old, I have only one girlfriend actually but in the past 7 months I had between one to three girlfriends at the same times. But now i am focusing on my career I don't have the time to spend with a lot of girlfriends but I want to have sex when I have free time so it is why I choose sex magnet !

I am now in day 21 of stage 1 of sex magnet and I already saw some change within me. I thing that OGSF is clearing me from my negative shit and let AM5 to be fully express. My new boss and new people I met this week tell me that I must have an incredible life and have a lot of girlfriends , that I am handsome, that I have the best body language of all the people they know.

I can see every subtle things in everyone, there fear, stress, shyness and realise that everyone is so incomfortable with themeself. Every guys looking at me like I am there example and listen to everyword that I am saying. More girls is looking at me and I can see that a lot of girls is acting strangely with me. Is like they are doing things for me to notice them but acting like I am not here. For example when I take my train If I make eyecontact with a girl she will next come te sit near me and doing strange things like speaking loudly to the phone or with friends, sometime make a lot of movement with her hands, or with her hair ! BUT they don't look at me directly I can see that she is looking at my reflect in the windows or when I am sleeping in the train and soudenly open my eyes they rapidly look away from me !! Wink

I will try to be more active in this journal than when I was doing alpha male !!!
I like your post man. Maybe it's because I see your french accent Tongue.
Good luck with SM3.
(04-06-2014, 05:49 AM)Frenchmagnet Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

I have finished Alpha male 5 one month ago with good result. I didn't feel a lot of change within me, but a lot of change externally. My work is the best work you can have at 24 years old, I have only one girlfriend actually but in the past 7 months I had between one to three girlfriends at the same times. But now i am focusing on my career I don't have the time to spend with a lot of girlfriends but I want to have sex when I have free time so it is why I choose sex magnet !

I am now in day 21 of stage 1 of sex magnet and I already saw some change within me. I thing that OGSF is clearing me from my negative shit and let AM5 to be fully express. My new boss and new people I met this week tell me that I must have an incredible life and have a lot of girlfriends , that I am handsome, that I have the best body language of all the people they know.

I can see every subtle things in everyone, there fear, stress, shyness and realise that everyone is so incomfortable with themeself. Every guys looking at me like I am there example and listen to everyword that I am saying. More girls is looking at me and I can see that a lot of girls is acting strangely with me. Is like they are doing things for me to notice them but acting like I am not here. For example when I take my train If I make eyecontact with a girl she will next come te sit near me and doing strange things like speaking loudly to the phone or with friends, sometime make a lot of movement with her hands, or with her hair ! BUT they don't look at me directly I can see that she is looking at my reflect in the windows or when I am sleeping in the train and soudenly open my eyes they rapidly look away from me !! Wink

I will try to be more active in this journal than when I was doing alpha male !!!

Cool Cool..Looking forward to your SM updates please update frequently whenever and don't forget about us Big Grin I'm very interested in seeing your results
Another one has joined the journey. Look forward to reading about your results. Like rayhon said don't forget about us.
Thanks Guys fors yours support !

I will try to update a lot ! I know it will help other and shannon ! So I just want to contribute with my journey !

So the things that I noticed is that I am not tired at all ! I was a lot exausted by this subs the first 5 days and next nothing. I saw minitian and alfazg are very tired from this subs so I doubted and thinking that "my mind just don't understand the subs because it is too complicate for him so he just don't care !"

But its been 3 or 4 days now that I am feeling great ! I am feeling very masculine , and I am proactive a lot. Procrastination droped by 63 % ! Girls look at me directly but just one time or two like "who's that guys". And I pretend to not notice them ! I don't know why I am doing that, before I was so proud of myself when girls staring at me, now it is like it is just normal and I don't want them to things that I find them attractive or what.

I am listening to the silent subs 8 hours the night with my speaker , 6 to 8 hours of ocean subs with headphones during the day, and when I am working In my office alone 2 to 3 hours to silent subs again with the labtop speakers. So I am listening every days aproximatively 18 hours a days to the subs and I am not tired at all ! I have a lot of energy within me, so I have to go out and do some jogging or I am not sleeping ! lol
I am sleeping everynight only 7 hours and I am feeling great !

So another things i have notice is that I am funny as hell, I already was but now is like every words is comming from my mouth is pure joke. I consider my boss like a friend of mine and speaking to him like he was a retard ! I am teasing him all day long. Everyone is laughing and having good time around me, I am very sociable too.

Oh and I find now that a lot of girl are very arrogant and things that they are Barbie even if they look like godzylla, it is upseting me a lot, why are they thinking that there are better than us guys ? It is because there are too much needy guys that all day long are nice to them and complementing them ! Girls are just girls and I can see that every guys consider them like an angel from heaven but they don't know that she will treat them like shit !!!

I hope that in stage 2 my opinion will change otherwise it will be hard for me to want to have sex with girls without turn them into slaves and punish them .... Oh yeah I things it is what I will be doing...
Hey guys !
I am now in stage 2 day 10 or 11 !

I things OGSF is working great, I am so relax and comfortable in any social situation !
I am climbing the path to be the Number 1 saleman in my compagny ! I am even better than people with 2 or 3 years of experiences and it is only my third month ! So my bank account is starting to be more and more impressive each days ! My mom thinking that I was lying when I tell her how much I am earning until I show her my account ! Big Grin She is so proud of me and this make me happy as hell. She was so courageous to raise 5 childrens alone so I have always wanted to show her that she did good job with us ! I things that whitout AM5 and SM3 I would never had the skill to be a saleman ! Thank Shannon !

So with girl I am starting to see a lot of eyecontact everywhere I am going but the most impressive is that every girl that I am talking with is so open with me and is flirting with me too.
I have all the girls at work who's talking about me , about how great I am and how I will be a very good saleman. Even if I have a girlfriends right now some girls still be interested in me ! But now I am focusing on my career, I things that AM5 is still influencing me a lot !

My girlfriend is saying me that I have changed a lot, the same with my friend, that I am cold or more agressive, that I am speaking authoritavely, even if I don't feel any change within me other than I am more relax !

The better things is my sex drive and my stamina is great !!!! So sex is better !!! I tried my new superpower with my current girlfriend and with a longtime fuckfriend 2 days ago and I can say that I can stop worrying on managing time to last longer in bed so I can do whatever I want !! Before I had to be slower or it would end in 4 to 5 minutes. Now I don't mind I can last 10 to 20 minutes if i want without thinking about it !!!

My English today is bad guys I know but I don't have to much time to correct it tonight !!! Big Grin
Great results man.

Concerning AM5, how much did you gain from it?
You must be getting good results quickly because you must have had good foundations. Am I right?
The sex part sounds good, can't wait! Big Grin
congrats for your results my stamina was great too in stage 2...

but now its a little too much i always have to force myself to come even after 40 min of sex when my body is already tired... really need hard and perverted sex to come...but its not only the sm´s fault...
(04-26-2014, 05:26 PM)AfzalG Wrote: [ -> ]congrats for your results my stamina was great too in stage 2...

but now its a little too much i always have to force myself to come even after 40 min of sex when my body is already tired... really need hard and perverted sex to come...but its not only the sm´s fault...

This... sounds... amazing...

Do you make your partners cum multiple times??
When I hear that kind of story I want to do SM instead of WM Big Grin.
(04-26-2014, 10:55 PM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]When I hear that kind of story I want to do SM instead of WM Big Grin.

Ditto.
(04-26-2014, 11:39 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2014, 10:55 PM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]When I hear that kind of story I want to do SM instead of WM Big Grin.

Ditto.

Me too.
Just wondering if Shannon could create a single 5g program for in bed performance, this would solve problems for those who want to use WM and still have good, long lasting sex out of SM.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7