Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Rubman's AM6 journey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi all. Long time no posting.

My previous use of this site's subs were some like Luck magnifier and BIATBW but I decided yesterday to start using AM6.

At the moment I am still reading the instructions and organizing it a bit in my hd folders, just buyed it some moments ago.

Well as some of you may know... I am 36 years old, single and never was very lucky with women. (not until using some AOS or BIABTW).

After being inside radionics, magick, angelics and energy methods Im going back to subliminals, why? because there are specifical things you have to do for your self, as always, being an integral person and not harming anyone (I prefer good karma, and of course sex is not evil).

So here I am, just ended a short relationship that was hell where I could not arge a word, where I was literally ultrabeta and I was blaming myself for not being able to handle the situation. Then I decided it was time to use AM and implant the changes I need and stop being the stupid man With all the fear I have inside me. Of course some methods helps but I prefer to use subliminals even if they are manifestation from the ego, as I learned, and prone to mistakes... but well... we all learn and live.

Forgot to add, Shannon subs were the first I knew about and I have respect for him and his work, so thats Why I choose AM6.

Cheers to all starting on stage 1 very very soon (in some hours).

pd: I am spanish, but understand english well.
good luck with AM6..and I hope you'll find what you looking for.

Hasta la vista :-)
Thanks aDelfino.

Will update at the middle of stage 1. Lets see...
Only 4 days into stage 1.

Not a lot to report, just dreams.

the first dream is about my city exhalating somekind of smoke... and when I was talking people about the smoke I hit over on of those hotpoints in the floor and then it fell down, there was people in a subway kindof central and they said, the part you destroyed now belongs to you. Like related to some changes in the surface of my subconscious.

The second dream is about reptilians invading earth. People were forced to use their minds and to walk all day by the cities and then when they had a long time of thinking along the day they had to put some strange balls over very weird plants, which would get this balls down to earth... like thoughts recollectors or something. The people who negated to do this were killed instantly. Weirdly enough I was in a team just observing I was not required to do nothing, in the company of a beatiful girl and she was guiding me on everything.

I think there is a small relation to subconscious here... more on the coming days (sorry for my bad english Big Grin).
day 5 stage 1.

Strange things happening on skype and social networks. Old (women)friends talking again with some stupid introduction like "hi, whats up long time no see..."

Really strange. Every time I start a subliminal with a relation to social/seduction people start coming to me.

I dont know, but the few times I got out recently I chase some girls looking at me and I think, come on this cant be again...

More to come.
day 6 stage 1.

My subconscious is hitting me back trying to stop. I can feel the resistance. Even the old idea of bad karma because of applying subliminals to my life is trying to get me.

But this time is different. I wont stop because the idea of being able just to attract beautiful baristas, waitresses, cashiers, grocery store women whatever you find in your way just lifts me up.

I always thought that karma would kick in your back because subliminals is a kind of mind control. But even if you dont use subliminals, law of attraction is still at work. Women use pheromones (Vanilla essence, etc) all the time and play games with desperate men. (not all of them, of course, but some).

After a lot of time with energy methods, magick, and what not, I have come to the conclusion that everything is experience, sex is not evil, and being a better man is not bad at all.

Those are the thoughts I am having at the moment.

Cheers.
Moving past unnecessary limiting beliefs and fears is growth. Growth is freedom.
(02-24-2014, 08:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Moving past unnecessary limiting beliefs and fears is growth. Growth is freedom.

Thanks Shannon. I know everything is less complicated than we do it.
day 10 Stage 1.

Lots and lots of anxiety coming up... Yesterday I was crying thinking about what I am looking for when using this sub. Because the main reason I want it to effect me is to remove fears, be more positive, and the most important, self-forgiving. And as addition, women of course.

The aspect of attracting women worries me a bit because I am sometimes what you call too "nice" gentleman. And I think I dont want to break hearts so Im going to try to be the most honest person I can. No married women, and no lies.

Now, for the good effects. I am helping a family member with a therapy (physical) and the hospital is full of women. Every day I get looks and something that is really surprising me is that I find myself looking in the eyes but its completely unavoidable, like if I am looking at the wall. Totally natural. Women respond very well maintaining it.

Bit by bit Big Grin
Day 16 stage 1.

I cant believe the effectiveness of this sub. I find myself engaging conversation with random women (still no direct approach) but they follow me very well.

Yesterday with a quiropractor, the day before in the grocery store, today with a nurse. But the surprising thing is that I am a more or less extrovert person but I have never talked to strangers like this. It's like they follow the conversation without effort.

Other thing I have noted is that I stand COMPLETELY relaxed when others are standing up TENSE. I can feel the energy and I think this has got a manifesting part because when you relax, the diaphragm opens up and the energy flows. the diaphragm is very important when detaching and relaxing.

I do consider myself an artist, I draw, model and sculpt. My trace has got SO MUCH confident and secure that I think this is helping me draw better.

Still looking people in the eye, no fear, even to those "gangsta" people. And women of course Big Grin

More to come.
Very cool! Go get those women Wink

-Ben
Hi folks, what's up?

Long time no posting here. I think I could resume all the changes.

ok, I am on last day of stage 3... those are the changes:

-No fear, I walk everywhere without expectation of fear. I Feel really free from bad feelings.

-Extremelly high body language and confidence, I stand up with my head turned up to the up-left side, just like those alpha male books say... but its totally natural thing to me now.

-There is no grocery store or shop that I walk into without me teasing the cashier... just a natural thing even the most simple and innocent stuff I will comment about it or make a little joke.

-Look at unknown people in the eye, or get into conversations with them without thinking about if I have permission to do it.

-Really worry about they way I am clothing.

-Sometimes I feel really devastated for moments but rapidly I overcome it with happy possitive thoughts.

-Of course, women attention.. Now its really apparent and all of them look at me or put beside me.

Still, lots to do, I have to really go to the gym this summer and develop a bit more into business.

Slowly but surely.

Cheers and sorry about my crap english, just to keep you informed I havent dissapeared.
great result man!
Hi people.

Just passing by Big Grin

I was at stage 3 of AM6 and I read a book about loving yourself, which spiritually speaking is the most important thing you can do in this lifetime.

So, now that I acquired that skill (which makes the law of attraction WORK and whatever you throw at yourself) I am ready to test AM6 for full this time.

IF you are asking yourself what is about on the book (which is by larry crane, "how to love yourself and let others do it your way") it talks about sedona method and releasing ON LOVE, so its sedona on steroids because love is the more powerful force in the universe BUT...

We need subliminals to remember sometimes to cure or feel better, even when we love ourselves and are happy or use energy methods or sedona or whatever.

So, after all this talk, yes I sucumbed and abandoned AM6 but it was for a good reason.

The book talks about that all the origin of bitchy relationships and cheating is a lack of self love. But even being a loving person no one can guarantee that... so I think its a good time to experiment again.

As you can see I try to be quite spiritual, but the problem is I am very sexual too... so that makes a conflict. Big Grin

Ok, so, starting again... will update, cheers all.
Pages: 1 2 3