Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Re-AlphaTheRainBow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've fallen a little behind our wonderful world of subliminal(s)-I'm about 24 days into Alpha 5 (Alpha 6 out!-only found out today lol)
(sidenote: @ Shannon or Spiral or anyone who knows-I only bought half the 5 version, so I'm assuming and hoping lol there is a way to still purchase the second half in the coming months)
stage 1. The first 3 days were mentally exhausting
but felt very refreshing, like I was being reborn.
The next 17 days felt better and better. Like I was becoming
just a more driven, on top of it, version of myself.
The last 4 days have been mentally exhausting again,
and I'm feeling a little like I just want to cocoon, there is stuff I know I NEED and WANT to do but I'm just feeling to insular for it yet very comfortable and not judging myself for the time out. (On a side not I do train MMA almost every day for 2-4 hours and the new exhaustion could be that finally catching up to me this month-but that is something I have been doing for a while now)
Noticeable changes so far
1. I follow through more
2. Very hard to procrastinate already
3. More driven towards the things I care about and enjoy that are not distractions
4. Along the same line as point three I find it harder to waste time, playing phone games or watching net flix is almost non-existent now-before it would be my way of rejuvenating -now I do something educational or creative.
5. More self control in spending.
6. More thought before decisions.
7. I get angrier with bullshit and know when to control it and be assertive and know when to just start blasting.
8. Socializing is a joke its so easy-this has always been a strong point for me but now I'm feeling even more solid in myself, less swayed by external circumstance, and able to just relate more normally and not need to "seduce/charm" or even "Self-entertain"-both those happen without trying. Likewise my friendships are feeling deeper and more real, while I feel I need them less and less. Although I am craving the company of people I can trust and be accountable with in terms of business and training.
9. Everything is very natural-very impressed with this program so far. Did not expect to be noticing so much stuff yet have it all so seamlessly. And this isn't even really an Alpha Training stage.
Glad to be back on the carbon crusher..I'm sure the pressure will get strong-but the Diamond will pop out.
Good luck with alpha 5.0.Knowing you a bit I think it might be better that I will move it to the men's
journal section.

What subliminals have you used in the time you haven't posted?
Hey Roy-thanks

I was running IPS-for a while and then ASC 5g for a good amount of time.
Stages 4-6 will be available for a while. No worries.
Very Nice-thanks Shannon
I'm posting to this as some thoughts I had in response to a thread in Ryan's Journal about dealing with guys when interacting with woman. Any feedback or insight is most welcome.

I believe its best to read the situation quickly. However Usually most guys stay away from me when I'm interacting with woman
Here is my thoughts on why that is/ how to do that.

1. Its so obvious that were super into each other, that its like were in our own world so it was just be really awkward for whoever is trying to get involved. Were usually already touching each other as well. Even if I just met a woman-everything in her world is about me/ us..because I get signals before I even start talking to her, I know she want's to meet me, and even if I don't/ I'm so present that she get's super present as well. I do that by feeling good, and feeling my attraction for her, nature and mushin take care of the rest.
Back in the day, even when a woman would be blatantly not interested, my friends would always think I either knew the girl or that she was super into me. That taught me a lot lol
Making it look like we were super into each other or knew each other-turned to feeling and assuming that-(calibration required)

2nd reason I'm don't have to deal with other men I believe. I'm 5'8 and 205 pounds of lean muscle, I also have a big beard and a wolverine like haircut-so I kind of look like wolverine..which means guys don't want to risk anything that could be confrontational until they find out how quick my healing factor is. I'm kidding of course...but since most men on this forum on are in some capacity looking to become more "Alpha"/ Respected/ leaders...I think it can go without saying that having some sort of edgy look/ vibe can be very beneficial, I believe people can read what they can or cannot get away with around you, at the very least not to stand out as someone who can be walked on.

When other men do come into the equation-I stick to the ZERO COMPETITION mindset.
I remember Skyy saying this and it was awesome. It just means there is enough self belief that it never comes into question. I actually met a gorgeous girl last night at a bar with games-I was tastefully ripping on her for being terrible at it-I thought she was really cool and she kept coming back to play the game that I was near-even though it clearly sucked-then later she said goodbye and that she had to go hang with her friend, this guy she came with, I said goodbye and went to leave, and two minutes later she ran outside where I was -asking me not to leave and to play this game with her. The rest was history. I never once thought I was competing with her male friend, she said he liked her but she didn't like him like that, I felt a little bad because that was me in the past-but we all pay our dues until we learn I suppose.

Here are my thoughts on when I have to interact with guys
1. The chill guy/ the gentleman. In my experience if the guy is cool and being a gentleman-no reason not to talk to him-it actually makes going home with his friend (the woman) or meeting up with her later WAY easier-I've even had guy's hook me up with their female friends because we genuinely got along.

2. There being douchy or acting like tools-trying to down play you- or ignore you in a negative way
Press them for info about their work life-Alot of dudes/men will start chewing your ear off if you talk to them about their career or deeper 'purposes' in life...if they are straight out Douches or tool- u can use this to your advantage and just keep telling him how cool that all is-eventually they'll just start liking you, since it seems on some primal level you support them, then Just deal with the woman from then on and unless there already dating/hooking up with her-no problems.

3. Competitive guy-
If some guy is straight out trying to compete-busting in-talking to the woman your with -usually he will blow himself out if you just keep talking or move yourself and her physically away from him-I don't have any pre-planned lines- but I have said things like "/ I'll take another beer/ " and turn back to the girl ; or if he keeps trying to talk while I'm taking I just tell the girl we should move because the guy is being creepy.
Now my favorite thing to do is just hand him a glass of water before he has a chance to think I pick the girl up and move away. (Obviously only for certain venues.)

4. In more formal social scenes-or social circle events-if a woman likes you she will find a way to stick around I feel
For number three I beleive having a magnetic personality is key to transition, if a women is already well impressed by you and there is a guy just talking about anything to have her attention you did the right thing and turned away taking the focus off the woman. Then when the moment is right you can spark the mood by changing the topic and moving elsewhere, you my friend got some sharp strategy going on.Wink Thoroughly enjoying reading your journal. Keep it up.

Thanks

Fonzy
thanks Fonzy, I appreciate the feedbackSmile
I think for number three-magnetic personality is a great strategy lol
Always better to work with what your are than what you 'do'
Alpha is hitting hard...whether it's brain exhaustion or a bit of 'depression' resurfacing..I am exhausted and just want to do shit on my terms. I've even taken the last three days of from Jujitsu Training which I have not done since I started 8 months ago.
My free lance work in commercial production has wound down, and my PA job in editorial production is not worth keeping anymore. I've been so focused on training myself I have no clients left from personal training. So I am at ground zero with finances. I'm going to get a waiter, bar, or barista job to tied me over and finally get entrepreneurial. But I can't bring myself to get out there right now.
My dreams have been insane lately-the theme of me running or being second in command of a large rebel army in the future or in space have come up 5 times now...no I'm not a big Star Wars fan, yes time travel and supernatural abilities are involved.
Also I have been having reoccuring dreams of me third wheeling with a close friend and being super painfully attracted to his girlfriend. There is only one girl like this in my own life...and I actually bumped into her and her boyfriend the day after the dream. The weird thing is-this dude and I hit it off crazy well and I wasn't even sweating the girl anymore. I like her alot as a friend now and am genuinely happy for her...but the dark side doth seep through in the dreams and the subconcious--especially with the negativity removal stage stirring the pot.
Son of a bitch man, where you been at??? LOL. Great to see you back bro among the forum folk. Smile
haha--thanks K-Train--good to hear from you too!!
I felt a need to move away from the forum for a while-well move away from the computer outside of work really. I was working or training 12 hours a day really so not much time for anything else...
hows life for you?--I have n't had a chance to catch up on your journal-what are you running these days?
The original crew is appearing again. Smile
(01-06-2014, 05:07 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: [ -> ]haha--thanks K-Train--good to hear from you too!!
I felt a need to move away from the forum for a while-well move away from the computer outside of work really. I was working or training 12 hours a day really so not much time for anything else...
hows life for you?--I have n't had a chance to catch up on your journal-what are you running these days?

I've had some health issue crop up again so I'm doing a refresher on Maximum Healing Speed but I'm gonna probably pick back up on Overcome Procrastination and Maximum Learning Speed 3.0. That combo allowed me to beast it up at the end of last year so I'm hoping to do the same now. I'm still trying to find time to run Attract Your Perfect Large Breasted lover though haha. I swear I'm gonna get that thing to work one of these days. Tongue

@Benjamin: Yeah I'm noticing a lot of the old faces pop back up. We've had a bunch of new faces come in which is always nice but it's good to see some of the old users pop in every now and then.
haha O.G. CREW
I can't seem to find Cortez though...
@Ben-Love the avatar
@K-Train-good luck with your health-hope its not too serious. I'm assuming by your combo that your finishing out school?
It has taken every ounce of my will power not to run Attract Your Perfect Large Breasted Lover every day ALL DAY lol
Pages: 1 2