Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ampers&'s Alpha Male Journal [COMPLETE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Hey everyone,

The order for Stage 1 has been placed. I though it would take some time like BIATBW did, but it just came in. Sweet!

A bit about myself; I'm 21 and grew up in Ontario, Canada. Now I live somewhere else for University.

Growing up, I was the introvert and didn't even date through high school. Each year, I spent it crushing on one girl, talking to her often and fantasizing, and always getting some variation of "not interested". Rince and repeat each year. I wound up going to prom with myself as my date.

I kissed a girl for the first time when I was 18, right before going off to uni; the first time I had sex was at 18, nearly 19, with a different woman. I'm now in a dry spell of the gods.

What's interesting is that when I look in the mirror, I find that myself positively gorgeous, but when I see myself on camera, I find that I look goofy, dorky or weird. I don't have any shame about my body, but maybe "posture shame".

I shot some footage of myself talking so you'll get to see me. This makes sense to me, seeing as what you're BEING creates what you're doing and saying and so on; when I'm in public, I'm likely just amping up my present state (non groundedness or insecurity), whereas when I'm in front of the mirror with myself, I'm completely calm and confident. This sub might probably help me bring up THAT sexy guy at all times, we'll see.

BIATBW did help me with getting SOME attraction from women, though if I'm not a grounded man, it won't help me enjoy their company.

I know for a fact that I have a "failure mindset", where I go all out towards a goal, yet I have the thought in the back of my mind "this isn't going to work, i tell ya" and the rubber band of life pulls me back to net zero. (Note: I'll probably get Ultra Success afterwards if the problem persists)

Some examples:
- I'll develop a gym routine for a few months and gain muscle, then I'll forget about it and lose the bulk.
- I'll develop interest with a woman and then lose it

Basically I've expected failure, but no longer! I'm tired of being timid and losing out. I'm tiring of believing i don't have what it takes to be a winner. I will win, and this sub will help me with that!

Though I'll start listening today, I'll consider tomorrow as Day 1, seeing as it's 9PM right now.

Let's get this thing started!
As promised, here's a video of me before starting the sub, on October 26 around 8:30PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLcPyyHof...e=youtu.be
Welcome bro! Can totally relate. You're gonna get a ton from this sub. The thing about how look when taking pics is basically your self-image. I'm handsome as hell, but when I had low self-esteem I looked like a goofy awkward loser in all of my pics. My self-esteem is really high and I'm now a lot more photogenic. Keep us updated on your progress.
Day 1 Stage 1

My response to the sub so far has been positive. In everything I do, it seems to take less time to get it done. For example; walking to a bus stop 10 minutes away seemed to take 5 minutes, getting ready for the gym (hey guys, I went to the gym today) took me 2 minutes instead of some drawn out process of getting some stuff together and gathering the willpower to leave the house.

I've changed part of the environment of my apartment where I can focus on my goals and dreams in the morning to get more momentum in the morning.

I brought a book that I started reading months ago along to an errand and read it on the bus.

At the gym, I felt a certain kind of respect from people. It was very, very subtle, hardly noticeable. But I think it was a response to my "straight line" attitude.

Looking forward to tomorrow where I go back to my co-op/current job
I have found that video and photographs capture the effects of one's energy aura, which shows what or how we feel.

When I feel good about myself, I notice I look vastly more handsome than when I don't feel good about myself. I also look much better in video and photos.

I can always tell when one of my ex's is happy or upset by how she looks. When she's happy, she is a 9. When she's angry or upset, she's a 6. And it's even more dramatic on video or camera.

Camera or video captures the effects of the emotional aura and impact.
This could also be a partial video journal as well.

Stage 1, Day 2
There are some small differences where I spoke up a little bit more. I had no worry in asking people for some advice where they previously intimidated me. There's already a wall of separation since I'm learning from the managers, and the people I asked are workers. Seemed weirder before; now I just asked them.

There were very few of my superiors around, so I don't know the full extent of the effects so far.
Dan Amerson.! I'll be following your progress and will be looking forward to see the awesome results that are ahead for you.

Thanks

Fonzy
Stage 1 Day 3

I don't NOTICE many differences except when I'm actually doing things where I would've shied away previously. I vibed very well with the boss from my co-op, and though I still stumbled with some banter (in French, mind you), we had a funny conversation.

Besides that, I felt really tired in the late-morning, though I slept a better night than on Sunday-Monday. Maybe cause I skipped the espresso. Work will pick up for the next three days then I'm done this co-op, and on to the next one.

Made some longer eye contact with some women at work; I don't really know any of them.

I've maintained a morning and brief evening ritual for the last few days. I'm looking more into Abraham Hicks' material, which talks on speeding up the manifestation process, which might cut down on the need for manifestation style subliminals.

Nothing substantial today, but still progress.
Thanks for your interest Fonzy !

Still Day 3.
I went to the gym today, for the second time in a long while (last time was on Day 1). Someone else on the forum mentioned that he felt and became very strong by lifting more weights. This might become the case with me, though I don't want to look like a gym rat. More like a 'toned and buff musician' is all.

I got a pointer on my dumbbell kettlebell exercise so that I keep my back healthy.

I've been looking to learn how to cook a dozen or so meals, so that I don't have to rely on the 2 recipes I know, plus canned beans and noodles. I already have 2 books that give tons of insight on cooking (4 Hour Chef and Engineering the Alpha). My next co-op probably won't have the free food that my current one has. Let's hope
Between Day 3 and 4, I watched Jack Reacher; Tom Cruise epitomizes Alpha Man; his boundaries are solid, he doesn't react to anything, and he saves the girl out of principle (and not over simple infatuation). In fact, I watched Gangster Squad just the other day; I think my subconscious wants some examples of who to emulate.

Note that I'm not actively trying to act or emulate 'Alpha' while I doing this. But I'm still taking some mental notes, and then forgetting about it completely.

Today (Stage 1, Day 4), I felt pretty tired and without direction in my work. That might be because I'm finishing up big projects and trying to fill time between now and Friday evening before I leave for good, so there's some adjustment. And a bit of boredom.
Nice to see you on the path. AM5 was the best use of my money ever. In my eyes, it's the most important sub for guys.
But seriously, Jack Reacher though..

There's a scene where Jack is with the female lead in a cheap motel room, says "I need some sleep", then he leans closer and says "You do too. She thinks he's trying to screw around with her (like "really?"), and he just puts her car keys into her hands. He opens the motel door (it's his room) and just says "pick me up at 7 tomorrow". She leaves the room, thinking "what just happened?". So much is said in that scene that you have to watch it.

There's also a scene where he confronts Sandy (you'll know it when you watch it) and his body language says SO much. Hilarious. Watch it to understand the mentality of a stone cold bad ass. He's a bit too rude for real-live application.

Another scenario (at the end of a fight scene):
"Look at your friends (one thug's head smashed with the other's).. now look at my face (untouched).. do you EVER want to see me again?"
Stage 1, Day 5

Nothing major to report; just posting to stay consistent.
Stage 1, Day 6

It was my last day at my first placement today; people were being a little nicer today due to that fact. I am going to miss the folks there.

In general, I feel weird and confident at the same time. Some of the sous-chefs were cracking up as I walked back to the office, and they basically told me: "You walk like a young John Travolta". I answered "Like the movie 'Strut'?". They were surprised I'd even heard about that movie.

A major change in my appearance happened after this last day; I cut off most of my hair. I still have to shower off all the extra bits of hair.

Will make a video shortly
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20