Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha male 6 cost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey shannon, when AM6 comes out will the people who got AM5 during the [/align]sale get a discount? Im finishing AM5 in 2 weeks and im not sure if I should run it again or what, because there is no way im gettimg 500 dollars soon haha.
After thinking about it extensively, here is what I have concluded.

It's not fair to those who paid full price for AM 5.0 to give a 50% discount to those who did not. Therefore, if you purchased AM 5.0 during a ridiculous sale, you are not eligible for a 50% discount on AM 6.0.

That said... I did not want to leave you guys out in the dark, either, since regardless, you did purchase it. So I came up with an alternate option.

If you purchased AM 5.0 during the Ridiculous Sale, or for less than it's full amount, you are going to be entitled to a discount on the full price of AM 6.0 equal to the amount you paid for AM 5.0.

This will apply to 2013 ONLY. After 2013, the only discount for AM 6.0 will come from having purchased AM 5.0 at full price.

I believe that is a fair solution.
Alrighty that seems fair enough, thanks.
Whst if you bought stage 1-3 first and then stage 4-7 later ? Still get discount right ?
(07-14-2013, 07:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]After thinking about it extensively, here is what I have concluded.

It's not fair to those who paid full price for AM 5.0 to give a 50% discount to those who did not. Therefore, if you purchased AM 5.0 during a ridiculous sale, you are not eligible for a 50% discount on AM 6.0.

That said... I did not want to leave you guys out in the dark, either, since regardless, you did purchase it. So I came up with an alternate option.

If you purchased AM 5.0 during the Ridiculous Sale, or for less than it's full amount, you are going to be entitled to a discount on the full price of AM 6.0 equal to the amount you paid for AM 5.0.

This will apply to 2013 ONLY. After 2013, the only discount for AM 6.0 will come from having purchased AM 5.0 at full price.

I believe that is a fair solution.

Oh shit, that's awesome! When is AM 6 out and how do I prove I bought AM 5 during the sale?
Just send an email to the store and I can look up your order and create a coupon code for you. I will know if it was during the sale because of the price of it. You may have to remind me about this thread when the time comes too.

-Ben
(07-16-2013, 10:26 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Just send an email to the store and I can look up your order and create a coupon code for you. I will know if it was during the sale because of the price of it. You may have to remind me about this thread when the time comes too.

-Ben

So I send you an email and that's it? Or do you need an invoice number or something? Also, when is it coming out?
I should be able to find your order from your name and email address when you send it. If I can't then I will ask for the invoice. But usually I can find it.

I'm not sure when it's coming out, that is something for Shannon to answer as he is creating it.

-Ben
(07-15-2013, 11:01 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: [ -> ]Whst if you bought stage 1-3 first and then stage 4-7 later ? Still get discount right ?

If you purchased either of the half-set packages during the sale, this is the discount you'll get on AM 6.0. If you purchased both at their normal price, you'll get 50% off on AM 6.0.
(07-17-2013, 03:49 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-16-2013, 10:26 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Just send an email to the store and I can look up your order and create a coupon code for you. I will know if it was during the sale because of the price of it. You may have to remind me about this thread when the time comes too.

-Ben

So I send you an email and that's it? Or do you need an invoice number or something? Also, when is it coming out?

We may actually be able to automate the discount during the sale.

I'm only just getting back to the ability to build. It'll be out when it's out, but I am hoping to have it out in a month or two at the latest. Now that I'm almost back to having my build environment as I had it before, and having this office, we should see stuff coming out of IML like a tidal wave. Lot of changes coming, and they'll all be an improvement.
(07-19-2013, 02:46 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]We may actually be able to automate the discount during the sale.

I'm only just getting back to the ability to build. It'll be out when it's out, but I am hoping to have it out in a month or two at the latest. Now that I'm almost back to having my build environment as I had it before, and having this office, we should see stuff coming out of IML like a tidal wave. Lot of changes coming, and they'll all be an improvement.

Great news! I'm so looking forward to AM 6.0.

I'm still undecided as to which to use first: AM 6.0 or SM 2.

On the one hand, I want to really get moving when it comes to women. My main problems in this area are just letting myself be myself. I've noticed that I talk to people and get along really well with pretty much everyone nowadays, but it's hard/impossible for me to initiate because it's this "thing" rather than just what I do, you know? A flow, so to speak. Right now I flow in most every situation, but put the brakes on myself when it comes to women. I am starting to suspect guilt, shame, and fear because there's no reason anymore for me to just change instantly when a woman is around. It's not so much a fear of approaching as it is a state that I encase myself in that cuts me off from everyone around me. Hope that makes sense.

On the other hand, AM 6.0 sounds like a GREAT program, especially with OGSF inside of it. I imagine I could still meet women and expand myself in that area more naturally, whereas SM would just take where I'm at now and start throwing girls my way who were on the same level, am I right?

What would you suggest Shannon?
My suggestion is this. Always pay first on the principle, and leave the interest as a secondary. Translated into equivalent terms for this... always work on improving yourself first, and worrying about women/sex later. Women will naturally be more interested in a more developed man, and you'll get higher quality and higher value women as well. SM doesn't develop the man, it just makes him sexually irresistible to women. Self development is always a better investment than sex.
(07-20-2013, 09:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]My suggestion is this. Always pay first on the principle, and leave the interest as a secondary. Translated into equivalent terms for this... always work on improving yourself first, and worrying about women/sex later. Women will naturally be more interested in a more developed man, and you'll get higher quality and higher value women as well. SM doesn't develop the man, it just makes him sexually irresistible to women. Self development is always a better investment than sex.

True but I could potentially improve myself constantly and never get around to sex, in theory.
Improve yourself enough and eventually, sex will hunt you down. The self improvement will also dictate the quality of woman you attract from WM/SM/AYP...
Pages: 1 2