Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sex Magnet 3.0 5G Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi I was wondering if this was coming out after Alpha 6.0 and what it would include. Thanks
Have no idea right now. Still working on AM 6, and after that I might be doing the hair regrowth sub, along with Overcoming Erectile Dysfunction, and upgrading 3G titles to 4G, and...

But SM isn't a bad idea to build in 5G. Not sure there's a whole lot more I could add to it.
I second the request for SM 5G. Obviously, everything should end up in 5 G, but SM is next on my list. Big Grin
Have you guys done SM2.0? Its pretty powerful already. All that needs to be added is OGSF and perhaps Natural Seduction.
(06-03-2013, 08:21 AM)MD81 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you guys done SM2.0? Its pretty powerful already. All that needs to be added is OGSF and perhaps Natural Seduction.

I have not, have you?

Both those additions sound perfect, and let's not forget the 5G boost as well.
(06-03-2013, 10:52 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2013, 08:21 AM)MD81 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you guys done SM2.0? Its pretty powerful already. All that needs to be added is OGSF and perhaps Natural Seduction.

I have not, have you?

Both those additions sound perfect, and let's not forget the 5G boost as well.

Yup, just wrote a testimonial about it.

Agree with 5G. It feels really strong and exhausting though as if you have no choice but to change Smile
SM 1.0 is quite a program itself. I really want to run SM 2.0 after I do another run of AM after I make a few million. I probably won't need to though
Agreed, SM1.0 is very powerful. I'm not the type to go out and seduce people, but I did have some great results and great sex with it Wink
When I have the chance, I am looking forward to building SM 3.0 in 5G/OE/etc. I think that will be one kick-ass program.
(06-08-2013, 08:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]When I have the chance, I am looking forward to building SM 3.0 in 5G/OE/etc. I think that will be one kick-ass program.

Very tempting Shannon! I'll definitely buy it!
(06-08-2013, 11:24 PM)Tiesto Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2013, 08:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]When I have the chance, I am looking forward to building SM 3.0 in 5G/OE/etc. I think that will be one kick-ass program.

Me too
(06-09-2013, 04:46 AM)dE3k Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2013, 11:24 PM)Tiesto Wrote: [ -> ]

Me too
Me three! Sounds awesome! The OE and all that includes the MaxSpeed and pretty much everything else you've discovered so far, yes?
i'd buy it
Awesome!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5