Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Absolute self confidence 5G question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone I am fairly new when it comes to findind out about Shannon and his products, definitely not new on the concept of mind altering or "reprogramming". I unfortunately did not have it done properly has a child by my parents,( now age 26 ) I understood that they may have not known any better. So I have taken the initiative to do so myself.

Anyway straight to the point, I downloaded the free Asc 5th generation and was wondering Shannon can I just loop the ultrasonic at night and that be good enough? Or do I have to play the other masked tracks as well?

Thank you for the response,
Hi, welcome to the forum.

You will be fine just using the ultrasonic. Both the ultrasonic and masked tracks have exactly the same content, there is just 3 of them so people have choice. And if your using headphones it's reccommended not to use ultrasonic with them, only speakers.

-Ben
Thanks for your response ben,

Wanted to be sure.

Take care
Welcome aboard. Looking forward to hearing more in the future. Smile
I have another question about the ultrasonic setup..

I went ahead and purchased a couple more of the titles that were of interest to me, ( I know not to mix them with ASC 5g ) I just got them for when I'm ready to move on.

I purchased the speaker brand ( Creative T10 ) they go up to the recommended 20khz. I plug them into my computer and play the ultrasonics at night about half a meter from my head. I'm not sure how loud to play them, I max out the volume on my pc and then slowly turn them up on the actual speakers. When I turn them up to loudly I hear the "cracking" and my head hurts. So I turn them down to a volume where I don't get that head thumping feeling. I have an Ipod touch should I play it on that instead? or it doesn't matter?

I just want to know is there a fail-proof setup to make sure I'm hearing the subliminal correctly?

Thanks Again,
(01-12-2013, 03:23 PM)Fresh86 Wrote: [ -> ]I have another question about the ultrasonic setup..

I went ahead and purchased a couple more of the titles that were of interest to me, ( I know not to mix them with ASC 5g ) I just got them for when I'm ready to move on.

I purchased the speaker brand ( Creative T10 ) they go up to the recommended 20khz. I plug them into my computer and play the ultrasonics at night about half a meter from my head. I'm not sure how loud to play them, I max out the volume on my pc and then slowly turn them up on the actual speakers. When I turn them up to loudly I hear the "cracking" and my head hurts. So I turn them down to a volume where I don't get that head thumping feeling. I have an Ipod touch should I play it on that instead? or it doesn't matter?

I just want to know is there a fail-proof setup to make sure I'm hearing the subliminal correctly?

Thanks Again,

Believe me when I say I get really OCD about the right volume for Ultrasonic track. Dedicated 2 channel speakers will always be better over something like a smartphone or Ipod touch (or any other variant of these devices) most of the time.

Everyone has their method for turning up/down volume so I wont address that. Whereever you are whether sleeping or sitting by the computer set the ultrasonic using the masked track (preferably the trickling since the volume of the track is constant like the ultrasonic).

As long as you can hear it softly playing back (I test this in my room mainly) I would say that is the perfect volume. If you hear the crackling constantly its definitely too loud already. You dont want to risk damage to your hearing.

In my perception you should be playing ultrasonics at 20-35 percent volume and no higher than that. If your still concerned about it you can always buy the poetry track in the adult section (whichever one fits you better) and measure self effects instead.
Fresh, were your downloads lacking a PDF of instructions?
after I downloaded one of the programs the pdf links apparently have expired so I didn't have the chance to get the instructions

Btw: thanks Subz for your response
The instructions are now available on the store front.

The correct manner for calibrating volume is... (and this supercedes anything previously written, I'll be updating the posted instructions shortly):

1. Play the trickling stream track. Set it to a comfortable volume.
2. Play the ocean surf track. Set it for a volume that allows you to hear the faintest areas of surf, and not have the loud points be too loud, as played from where you'll be listening. If you cannot do both, favor hearing the lower volumes faintly unless the higher volumes are unreasonable or produce crackling.
3. Play the ultrasonic at this volume. If you hear crackling or static and the speakers/headphones pass the speaker test download, then you'll want to lower the volume until they don't. This should be no more than 10-20% below the volume you have achieved with steps 1 and 2.

Subeternal is rather exceptionally sensitive to sounds because of his Tinnitus. For most people, these instructions will be ideal.
Thanks Shannon for your response,

what I decided to do is use the speakers at night and incorporate the use of my headphones immediately upon waking as well just before I sleep at night. I want to be sure im getting these subs into my mind. I read your instructions on the home page stating that headphones were superior to speakers which makes sense. Is an hour of headphone usage plus all night speaker playback too much? For 5G.

Also is it true the mind is more easily influenced when we are just about to fall asleep as well as soon as we rise in the day?
Too much is when you are dragging all the time exhausted because you have overrun your brain's ability to process everything you're feeding it.

The state of mind you have normally is known as Beta, and it is resistant to changing subconscious programming. That's part of it's function, it's a gatekeeper. When you are falling asleep or very relaxed, you shift down through Alpha, Theta and into Delta. Alpha corresponds to daydreaming and a light hypnotic state. Theta is usually associated with dreaming or a deep hypnotic state. In Delta, the mind pretty much shuts down to all external stimulus and the body begins physical repairs.

In alpha or Theta it is much easier to access the subconscious mind through the conscious mind, that is true. However, properly made subliminals bypass the conscious mind completely regardless. Therefore the only effect it will have to be in Alpha or Theta instead of Beta will be to cause the conscious mind to cease interacting with the subconscious mind as actively, and that has very little effect on the subconscious mind regardless when you bypass the conscious with subliminals directly.

So... use them whenever you like.
One question about using the speakers: what about the right and left side? Do we need put them in corrispondence of our right and left ears? Or just leave half meter in right or left side during the sleeping? I have my bedside table on my right so if i leave the speaker connect to my iphone, will be fine?
Channel is not orientation specific. You don't have to worry about left and right side going into left and right ear. Not sure what you mean by half a meter, but connecting a speaker to your iphone should work fine, yes, although the best stereophonics will come from having the speakers on either side of your pillow facing eachother (and your head) while you sleep, if that's possible.
Another question came to mind

Since I only use the ultrasonic at night for about 8 or more hours will I still be getting the same results as if I were to use 8 hours of headphones? You stated that headphones are superior so i'm guessing not.

I have been using OF for the past week just when I sleep so its about 8 or more hours of exposure. Started with ASC but felt it was time to move on to something deeper.

8 hours of headphones is simply not an option for me, I cant sleep with it playing in my ear
Pages: 1 2