Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Mofo's Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm planning to do Alpha 5.0 to where all the fuss is about. Cool To be honest I was somewhat hesitant to go on the Alpha train anytime soon because my first run through was rather rough, somewhat close to where Yuri and Tiesto are right now. I was planning to go and chip my rock with little bits of minor subs until I feel I'm already ready for another run through. But as I was reading Ryan's, Woceyes' and Sean's Journal I became inspired to give it a try. After all, there's nothing to lose, just everything to gain. Smile

Anyway I am currently doing Extreme Self Esteem as a primer. So far I feel I'm quite ready for Alpha. Things that I have noticed regarding this sub is its rather smooth with its effects, no resistance for me as of day 25. I love the feeling of having a great self esteem. It has significantly improved my confidence too. Right now I feel that my confidence is always on. I also have no social anxiety or whatsoever.

1 week more to go before Alpha and I am thrilled to give it a try once more!Big Grin
Yup, my first run through (with the first 2 stages) was painful for sure, LOL! Big Grin but don't let it discourage you, I learned through pain and suffering is where we actually grow the most.. Also learning from the AM veterans journals, I'm confident that second and third run will be sweet.. Smile

Btw, I'm in stage 3 right now, and things has normalized, my dark days has been left behind..
Pain isn't definitively how we learn and grow the most, it's how we choose to learn and grow the most. There are ways to do the same thing without any pain at all, but we prefer the painful way. Usually out of lack of motivation or fear of growth as an unknown.

If you think AM 5.0 is challenging, just wait until you see what I have in store for AM 6.0. Big Grin You will definitely be seeing 5.0 stick around, because it will be necessary to run that at least once before 6.0 unless you want to crash and burn. 6.0 is going to take this to an entirely new level of challenge, and of awesomeness in results. But that's a ways off yet.
I look forward to reading your journey through AM5, Mofo!

An unrelated question: what is the source for your avatar?
(12-13-2012, 02:23 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Pain isn't definitively how we learn and grow the most, it's how we choose to learn and grow the most. There are ways to do the same thing without any pain at all, but we prefer the painful way. Usually out of lack of motivation or fear of growth as an unknown.

If you think AM 5.0 is challenging, just wait until you see what I have in store for AM 6.0. Big Grin You will definitely be seeing 5.0 stick around, because it will be necessary to run that at least once before 6.0 unless you want to crash and burn. 6.0 is going to take this to an entirely new level of challenge, and of awesomeness in results. But that's a ways off yet.

AM 6.0 sure sounds tempting Shannon, but I doubt I'll get the chance to use it, once I get my hands on your 12-Stages "BAMM or BAMB" program, then I'll begin my long journey all the way to financial freedom, don't want to stop for any detour, by the time I reached my goals, it will probably be the era of AM version 11.0, or 12.0.. lol.. :p
I doubt it. We're coming to the end of what can be done for reasonably improving these programs. AM 6.0 is going to be in 5G, adding fear destruction, HST, SOS, OE and possibly gratitude programming, and as for now, I don't see any way to upgrade from that. That may change... but it's going to be a while before I even build this.

The goal is to stop rebuilding these huge programs and bring everything up to optimal build equality so I can build new titles, not keep rebuilding the same things over and over again.
(12-13-2012, 09:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]possibly gratitude programming

Isn't the current version of AM already has gratitude programming?
As intensely as I am working on a script that's already book length, I honestly don't remember that massive script off the top of my head right now. But I am thinking that it does not, and if it does, it'll be near the end, where it won't interfere with the goal.

Then again, come to think of it, I am enjoying the effects of gratitude programming... so... it is in AM, or it was in XM and it's still affecting me. I know XM had it, but was aimed at the goal. the majority of effects that program had on me have worn off, but the gratitude in general is doing well, so perhaps I am just not remembering it right now.
(12-13-2012, 09:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]As intensely as I am working on a script that's already book length, I honestly don't remember that massive script off the top of my head right now. But I am thinking that it does not, and if it does, it'll be near the end, where it won't interfere with the goal.

Then again, come to think of it, I am enjoying the effects of gratitude programming... so... it is in AM, or it was in XM and it's still affecting me. I know XM had it, but was aimed at the goal. the majority of effects that program had on me have worn off, but the gratitude in general is doing well, so perhaps I am just not remembering it right now.

You wrote 'gratitude' in the AM 5.0 Ad Page, under the list of "New inclusions for Version 5.0" Big Grin
Thanks guys. I'm also looking forward to running BAMM. Man It has been my longest dream to be rich philantropist. I was recently contemplating with regards to running alpha or think like a millionaire. Somehow nobody seems to post a journal regarding this sub.

Anyway its been a long day today. I'm currently on a job hunt. I had an interview from the fire chief and it went pretty good. I'm amazed at how ESE is producing such smooth results! Usually I would shy away during interviews but today It really blew my mind on how comfortable I was during the entire interview. It was just like I and the fire chief were best buds lol. anyway, they only had a position for volunteers so imma hafta pass on that one.

@Sean - I can't remember where I got this photo. I'm sorry, is it a pic of your girlfriend? hahaha I just came across this pic while browsing the web and it looked great for me considering nice tight ass plus her sexy back. hehehe I just love female anatomy Wink

@Tiesto - Yeah I agree I definitely grew from my first run of Alpha. I really appreciate how much I have matured(?). Maybe I was just thinking Alpha male would just give a little push. But to my surprise it not only gave me a little push, it shoved me over and over, kicked me in the face, punched me, broke some of my bones and after all of it, it still felt good because i was able to stand up and dust off myself. It was a bootcamp like no other.

@Shannon - your such a tease man. I just bought Alpha 5 Sad are you gonna release it anytime soon?
I'm thinking it makes the most sense to release AM 6.0 sometime like... June 1st of 2013. I haven't even started building it yet.
@Mofo, that looks like just the right amount of time for you to complete AM5 before Shannon releases AM6, and considering you have to complete 5 before 6, the timing is perfect.
I just started with Stage 1 of Alpha today. It's been 4 hours already and I still feel the same, like nothing's changed. Not even my mood. It's too soon to tell anyway. haha

@Sean - dude I won't be able to complete AM5 since tomorrow will be doomsday as people claim it to be lol I'll only be able to finish one day of AM stage 1 Sad
(12-20-2012, 06:03 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: [ -> ]I just started with Stage 1 of Alpha today. It's been 4 hours already and I still feel the same, like nothing's changed. Not even my mood. It's too soon to tell anyway. haha

@Sean - dude I won't be able to complete AM5 since tomorrow will be doomsday as people claim it to be lol I'll only be able to finish one day of AM stage 1 Sad

Tommorow isn't doomsday. I'll see you on december 22 SexyMofo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5