Subliminal Talk

Full Version: about's alpha 5.0 journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi everyone, I posted a journal maybe a year or two ago when I first started my adventures with shannon's subliminals. I bought my first one which was AM2011 and was ready for an investment to change my life. The initial effects were very subtle. Afterwards, some months later I started SM2011, and did 40 days per stage. The program was also a very subtle change in me and I didn't have a girl approach or seduce me until stage 6.

That one day, a very attractive woman came into my life. That was 4 months ago. She had a boyfriend. I don't touch that shit. We still exchange numbers. 2 months later she calls me and wants to hang out. At this point, she's trying to seduce me but I hold out on sex for a while because I decide when we have sex, that's just how it is. We talked about this and I was like, right you did the seducing but I chose when we have sex. She said yup.

Anyway, I finished stage 6 while we were "together" (we are not in any relationship, we're just FWB). I take a month off of subs and recently I purchased AM5.0 and also SM2.0 (may as well have bought it since the two programs work so well together). But while I'm hanging out with my lady friend, she keeps pointing out to me that I'm a flirt or a player. We went on an outdoor adventure with some random people. A mother and her two sons. Our crew guide was a girl in her 20s. She had an airy thing to her which I found mildly attractive but not up to my standards. Throughout the whole time my friend says I am a "raging flirt" (her words literally). I even have other guys jealous of me according to her, and I'm just there completely oblivious. Shannon what have you done to me?!!!

Now that was actually yesterday, and that was on day 2 of AM5.0. Is AM5.0 making me a better flirt or is it just SM1.0 kicking into full gear? Who knows, but today during work, a girl I have been flirting with bit me today! I gave her a look that said no but in a playful way, one that you would give a child when you say "no smiling allowed!" (they always smile because that idea sounds preposterous). She pulled me aside maybe 5 minutes later and apologized and said it was impulsive behavior and asked if I would forgive her. Fun stuff really Wink I have no intent of hooking up with my coworker but it certainly is fun to see these things happening to me.

I think that's enough for now. I'll be keeping a journal in paper and reviewing it to post for you guys the fun* stuff every so often. Any interesting effects of the subs I will post as well.
Personally, I have found that AM 5.0 is working magic with people... when I encounter them. But on day 2? Seems a bit soon to be seeing super effects.
If you thought so then it's probably me finishing SM, and taking a break and allowing my brain to absorb and integrate all that information. Apparently I've been flirting with the women at my work for a long time, says my FWB and I've just been completely oblivious to it because I tell her what happens at work and I go "can you believe it??" and she points out to me they're clearly flirting with me.
About, how was your experience during that entire 1 month break? Did you feel any boost in effect or experience any interesting things during that time?
I would say that my experience during that 1 month break allowed my brain to rest and just let the energy flow through me, so to speak. That 1 month break was the longest I've gone since I've discovered shannon's subliminals. I think that taking a break is rather important once you finish a long program now that I have done so myself. Unfortunately I did not keep a handwritten journal until just recently starting AM5.0 so it's a little difficult for me to recall what happened.

All I know is that my FWB pointed out to me after hearing all my stories is that the women at my work are metaphorically throwing their metaphorical panties at me. Now I'm being more observant about it and she is right.
(08-25-2012, 09:29 AM)About Wrote: [ -> ]I would say that my experience during that 1 month break allowed my brain to rest and just let the energy flow through me, so to speak. That 1 month break was the longest I've gone since I've discovered shannon's subliminals. I think that taking a break is rather important once you finish a long program now that I have done so myself. Unfortunately I did not keep a handwritten journal until just recently starting AM5.0 so it's a little difficult for me to recall what happened.

All I know is that my FWB pointed out to me after hearing all my stories is that the women at my work are metaphorically throwing their metaphorical panties at me. Now I'm being more observant about it and she is right.

Thank you for the valuable information, I will try out a one month break also once I'm done.
What are examples of women throwing metaphorical panties? Just so we know it's happening if it happens to us Smile
Hahaha metaphorical panties.. I like it! Smile

Very good.
Metaphorically throwing metaphorical panties? Perhaps a bit redundant. But you should demand that they stop throwing metaphorical panties at you and have the courtesy and respect to throw real ones, instead. Big Grin
Or at least throw their thongs and g-strings at you. Granny panties are usually seriously un-sexy.
Hahaha I agree Sean, we don't want them to be wearing granny panties!

Though it's funny, if you come to Australia, thongs are something totally different.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsv85XxwgY0zbyrBsvpCc...LA4ZhX&t=1]

Technically we wear thongs to the beach and other strange places like that. Tongue
(08-27-2012, 05:34 PM)benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Hahaha I agree Sean, we don't want them to be wearing granny panties!

Though it's funny, if you come to Australia, thongs are something totally different.

Technically we wear thongs to the beach and other strange places like that. Tongue

Benjamin,

I used to call those thongs, too, but people got confused when I said I was going to go put my thongs on! Unfortunately, Americans don't seem to be hip enough to call the underwear g-bangers, so our footwear got renamed to flip-flops, which I wear almost all the time.

Around here, I'm glad that most of the women wear thongs to the beach and not g-bangers, because no one should have to see that much cottage cheese! "Pardon me, miss, but your bum seems rather hungry. It's just that it ate your swimsuit."
Hahaha what a funny conversation that has come up in this thread!

I believe I am on day 8. I am noticing the effects of AM5.0 so far. It's causing me to be more motivated than before. This was always my problem. The effects are not focused on girls or flirting. Those things that were going on were definitely the effects of SM1.0.

Things of motivation include calling and following up on people and errands that I have been slacking on for the past few weeks. I'm motivated to begin my steps to becoming a better massage therapist and looking at continuing education courses and even considering going to acupuncture school. I will have till next year to decide that, I believe the calendar year has just begun for that and I will have to look that up.

About myself when it comes to women, I have redonkulously high standards. Not in a bad way, it's just if they don't meet a certain physical beauty and a certain level of intelligence then I'm not going to be too interested. They don't have to be extremely smart or anything like that; a friend once said to me "oh you have dry humor, that means you're intelligent" or something like that. Basically my humor is dry but it seems I'm getting better at flirting as well regardless of my sense of humor. Those women at my workplace are not the women I want to be getting involved with, but it is fun to flirt with them!
(08-25-2012, 02:17 PM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]What are examples of women throwing metaphorical panties? Just so we know it's happening if it happens to us Smile

This happened as a result of SM kicking into full gear rather than AM5.0 working it's magic, although it probably can be both since those programs are ones that work extremely well together.

Examples of women throwing metaphorical panties include but are not limited to:

Touching your arm
Playing with your hair
Laughing
Hitting you (and on you of course!)
Biting you, which happened to me!
Holding your hands (both of them)
Wanting to hug you

So any signs of flirting. These are not things you want to force, but rather it seems you must give the attitude which allows them to know it's OK to do these things with you. When you decide someone has gone to far such as my coworker biting me on the arm, you tell them that you probably are not ok with that. In fact now that I think about it she hasn't flirted with me in a while. I think she's mad at me but oh well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4