Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Magnus' journey to a life of positivity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So for the next few months I'm going to be running 8 hours of RNW at night + 6 hours of Gratitude before running through AM5

I decided to make a new journal so that I stick to it and to signify the end of alpha for now

My goals with these two

* Turn more optimistic
* Identify and Remove some of the things that are blocking me and hopefully reduce resistance in the future to alpha, SM and WM later down the track
* Just enjoy what I have now a bit instead of constantly worrying about the future
* Reduce my anxiety and fear around moving out of my parents place
* Remove some of the blocks that are stopping me from letting go completely of my ex

I'm not sure exactly what to expect with these two subs but thats a good thing as without expectations I can just let things happen

So far I am on day 2 of Gratitude and am starting on RNW tonight.

Been feeling quite down the last two days but that's to be expected with starting new subs I have found but last night for a bit I did feel quite contented with life and felt like I was ok which was an awesome feeling to have.
Is your journey to less negativity or more positivity? Remember, what you focus on magnifies. Good luck!
I think this is a good plan and when you move out, you'll have no problems Smile

It is still my belief that gratitude can cure a number of issues including anxiety and abandonment.

Ryan
I hope you do not plan to run gratitude at the same time you're running remove negativity because each would cancel out some effects from one another. I'd be sure to follow up with Shannon on this one but I am 99.999999999% sure you are not supposed to run the 2 together.
They are both type b, I don't see why it would be?

Ryan
Quote:Is your journey to less negativity or more positivity? Remember, what you focus on magnifies. Good luck!

Awesome, that is so true! It's one of these simple things that we always tend to forget (or is that just me?) Smile

-Ben
Ryan, it's not a matter of what type of subliminal.. its the subject matter covered in the subliminals.
(07-20-2012, 01:50 AM)Aram Wrote: [ -> ]Is your journey to less negativity or more positivity? Remember, what you focus on magnifies. Good luck!

Good point Aram. I updated the title to be more of a reflection of where I want to be and not what I want to be away from.
(07-20-2012, 02:39 AM)Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is a good plan and when you move out, you'll have no problems Smile

It is still my belief that gratitude can cure a number of issues including anxiety and abandonment.

Ryan

Thanks Ryan. I'm hoping I can use both these subs together but Ill have to check with Shannon. I agree with you on the gratitude. A few years back I used to do a bit Tony Robbins work and he talked quite heavily about gratitude although I never got into it to much the times that I did get into it even just a little made a bit of a difference to my anxiety. I remember one time about a year ago I was walking down the hill to catch my bus listening to his program and doing my gratitude work just after having being ignored by my ex within 5 minutes of doing gratitude work the anxiety had already dropped. So I can imagine how good it would be if I was grateful most of the time
(07-20-2012, 04:45 AM)Spiral Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you do not plan to run gratitude at the same time you're running remove negativity because each would cancel out some effects from one another. I'd be sure to follow up with Shannon on this one but I am 99.999999999% sure you are not supposed to run the 2 together.

Cheers Spiral. Ill be sure to check with Shannon.
As I recall Shannon mentioned you can use Remove Negativity but not during specific stages of AM? And he recommends to do it alone, initially because it has a lot of stuff. However, that doesn't mean you cannot add other subliminals in after a month. I posted about doing it with 2 other subliminals down the line and got no doubt from Shannon.

The book I read was called "What Happy People Know" which you can find for a few bucks on Google. I highly recommend it because it introduced me to the theories behind gratitude and helping to cure many fears and issues including depression.

Ryan
Thanks ryan ill have to give that book a read over the next few weeks.

Day 4 of both subs

Ive noticed some resistance coming up. Been sleeping alot lately (12 hours a night which is double what i sleep usually). Ive also had a lot of negative thoughts coming up like i have no friends spend my birthday with and im not good enough to do this or that. Also havent been remembering dreams apart from this one i had last night where someone pumped me full of drugs till i O.D'd then i felt like i was drowning then i woke up hyperventilating. I also went and saw a NLP practitionor the other day and while at the time i felt a complete change iny reality it only took two days before it reverted back.

EDIT: On a side note. The ideas that came to me after my NLP session were quite amazing it was like I knew what I needed to do and how to get there. Also I know that if I can get into this state once I can do it again so that is good helps to let me know that it is completely possible. These are notes for myself but what I needed to get to this state was inner peace I found that with inner peace came everything else I needed.
Wow, very interesting jimbo... very interesting!
So some of the resiatance i have been having lately has died down. Im noticing at the moment social anxiety is still sky high but the negative state ive been in the last week is down and some positive thoughts are sstarting to creep in.

Its also funny what opportunities show themselves when i start thinking a bit more positively. Like withmy birthday i messaged one of my mates and asked what he was up to he said he was working that night but offered to put on a bar tab for me. Then managed to organize a group of mates to come together. So in the end it worked out well
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6