Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AoL:The Journey to the Self Love I deserve
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Welp Tonight is the night that I can finally use AoL4 and I'm hyped but also scared at the same time.

Mainly because we had to search for the audio volume ourself this time around (and I'm still not over the fact I failed my past experiences because of bad audio setting..)

But oh well I still tried and I came to 5 clicks, I really hope it's good enough and I dont mess up again..

I know we have been over this alot and I need to learn to forgive myself for it and I just need to keep going.

To be fair above is one of the reasons I'm going to use AoL 4 to begin with to finally start accepting myself and love myself like others love me. (or atleast my mother and my close friends.)

Also this journey will be interesting since I guess I was born with a lower version of AoL by the fact people always gave me the benefit of the doubt and sometime got a random speciale gift or something (the latter is rare though).

In my childhood people always came to me for conversations and start of the friendship (hence why I dont know how to start conversations with strangers myself..) 

But anyway the problem is, is that I lack alot of self love (wich makes sense with a Father who expected me to be perfect) 

(wich reminds me I think my dads joke that he always makes on every single holiday of the year: if you didn't had enough food then it's your own fault, Might be one of the things that got into my subconcious that might have been related to HOWL) 

but yeah I hope 5 clicks is good enough for me and I dont mess up again (oh well I guess I found out soon enough since I'm supposed to feel better with this experience dont know on wich day I'm supposed to feel like this but oh well).

Let's go!
Right F---ken' On Man. Damn straight YOU DESERVE LOVE and appreciation ! When I ran Aura of Love I loved loved love that program and still have it in storage, of course. I

Love that it has DRS in too. All the very best, Wanna recommend ,come to think of it, a FREE PDF Book titled
"YOU Can Heal Your Life by Louise L Hay and its all about self love self acceptance and more. Might be a a helpful addition to your current work on Loving da Self and Healing Relationships. All the Very Best in the Realm of the Heart Mind and Spirit !!
(10-12-2023, 09:09 AM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]Right F---ken' On Man. Damn straight YOU DESERVE LOVE  and appreciation ! When I ran Aura of Love I loved loved love that program and still have it  in storage, of course. I

Love that it has DRS in too. All the very best, Wanna recommend ,come to think of it, a FREE PDF Book titled
"YOU Can Heal Your Life by Louise L Hay and its all about self love self acceptance and more. Might be a a helpful addition to  your current work on Loving da Self and  Healing Relationships. All the Very Best in the Realm of the Heart Mind and Spirit !!

Thanks! : ), Also thanks for the recommendation, I just bought the Ebook So I will take a look when I got the time : ).

(Also I just removed the number 4 out of the thread name because this ain't version 4 and I have no Idea why I put that number here in the first place xD)
Day 1:

Wow as soon as I started to use it I instantly felt slightly better 0_0 (this was after searching the correct volume though)

I also became very addictive but thats mayby because I just started haha xD

I still found myself making mistakes and be worried about it on work but atleast I could calm myself down by saying that it can happen.

it's gonna be hard to tell if there was an effect on people, Because some costumers already talked to me a little bit before I used AoL.

although I found it to be less scary though (or it made me less nervous) but I have to remember that I did OGSF in the past so yeah...

Anyway I'm happy for now : D

(Also can't shake the feeling of wanting more haha xD)
The month I was using AOL, my ex-girlfriend’s mother was particularly nice and friendly to me.
(10-13-2023, 07:14 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]The month I was using AOL, my ex-girlfriend’s mother was particularly nice and friendly to me.

and she normally wasn't? If so than its pretty impressive.

Might also give me an idea of what to look out for. 

How did you arrive at the volume of 5 clicks?

I think you're far too self critical. That is a learned trait, and it's basically you punishing yourself for what you have come to expect others to punish you for, because you have come to believe that under those circumstances, you deserve punishment. Let that go. It's not true.

The volume on AoL is not something you can fail or screw up. There are volumes at which it will work better and volumes at which it will not work as well. It depends on what you're trying to achieve. Self love and healing is a great use of it. I'll make suggestions along the way.
(10-13-2023, 09:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]How did you arrive at the volume of 5 clicks? 

I think you're far too self critical.  That is a learned trait, and it's basically you punishing yourself for what you have come to expect others to punish you for, because you have come to believe that under those circumstances, you deserve punishment.  Let that go.  It's not true.

The volume on AoL is not something you can fail or screw up.  There are volumes at which it will work better and volumes at which it will not work as well.  It depends on what you're trying to achieve.  Self love and healing is a great use of it.  I'll make suggestions along the way.

Thanks Shannon, Yeah I was Pretty much raised by my parents wanting me to be perfect to everyone because they were in turn raised the same way.. (even though I never had to help when I wanted to when I was a Kid, So I became Lazy nowadays instead..)

It didn't help that I also met some awfull people in the past...

Anyway I arrived at Volume 5 because I could Hear the ocean without thinking it would sound loud and I could also hear the low part, wich I didn't want to sound loud because I was supposed to hear it faintly from the instructions.

So, Basicly I tried to follow the instructions as close as possible and I felt that 5 clicks (on Samsung Galaxy S8) was it.
(10-13-2023, 10:12 AM)MrGnome Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2023, 09:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]How did you arrive at the volume of 5 clicks? 

I think you're far too self critical.  That is a learned trait, and it's basically you punishing yourself for what you have come to expect others to punish you for, because you have come to believe that under those circumstances, you deserve punishment.  Let that go.  It's not true.

The volume on AoL is not something you can fail or screw up.  There are volumes at which it will work better and volumes at which it will not work as well.  It depends on what you're trying to achieve.  Self love and healing is a great use of it.  I'll make suggestions along the way.

Thanks Shannon, Yeah I was Pretty much raised by my parents wanting me to be perfect for everyone because they were in turn raised the same way.. 

Anyway I arrived at Volume 5 because I could Hear the ocean without thinking it would sound loud and I could also hear the low part, wich I didn't want to sound loud because I was supposed to hear it faintly from the instructions.

So, Basicly I tried to follow the instructions as close as possible and I felt that 5 clicks (on Samsung Galaxy S8) was it.

Why choose that format?  Is that masked or hybrid?
(10-13-2023, 10:26 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2023, 10:12 AM)MrGnome Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Shannon, Yeah I was Pretty much raised by my parents wanting me to be perfect for everyone because they were in turn raised the same way.. 

Why choose that format?  Is that masked or hybrid?

No it's Ultra Sonic, Because I had the most Succes with Ultra Sonic in the past.

I chose 5 clicks because it felt right?

I tried to choose the correct volume with all kinds of clicks on Hybrid version and 5 felt the best to me when it came to sound, I didn't get any funny feelings while searching for the test at Hybrid version.

The night I first use AoL (Yesterday) Was on 5 clicks Ultra Sonic.Flag
(10-13-2023, 07:57 AM)MrGnome Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2023, 07:14 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]The month I was using AOL, my ex-girlfriend’s mother was particularly nice and friendly to me.

and she normally wasn't? If so than its pretty impressive.

To a lesser degree.
I remember she once hugged me, for the first time, while on AOL.
(10-13-2023, 10:44 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2023, 07:57 AM)MrGnome Wrote: [ -> ]and she normally wasn't? If so than its pretty impressive.

To a lesser degree.
I remember she once hugged me, for the first time, while on AOL.

Okay,That is truely Impressive indeed : )

Can't wait to see what the time will bring : D
Day 2:

not much to report other than that I felt the effect one hour into the experience

and that I started to wonder why I'm using Ultra Sonic version.. Yes I said I had most succes with it with past experiences thats true but wouldn't it make more sense to use Masked for AoL?

After all:

Masked is the love version

Ultra Sonic is the Congress Speech Tedd Talk version

And Hybrid is the soldier training version.

So, Why am I using the Congress Speech version instead of the Love version in an Experience all About Love?

So I'm thinking to start using the Mask version instead of Ultra Sonic.

(I know it sounds weird to change when Ultra Sonic worked but still I wanna try mask a little bit because it is the love version of AoL)
You use whatever format gets the best results. If a gentler approach produces better results, go for it. If a more aggressive approach produces better results, use that. But...

Don't switch until you've given the program time to start actually doing something you can compare to a change.
Pages: 1 2 3 4