Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OGSFv2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So far so good. There are not gastrointestinal issues that results in anxiety from using the program which happen very often at least at some point with v1. Today I happen to stumble with an issue regarding my perfectionism and the first reaction was almost didn't think about that and keep my cool until I started overthinking and that fear kind of returned but forget about it very quick. The most fascinating was how it happened as natural as breathing as if it was normal (in my case that's not normal and almost let it go of my mind). Aside from that I got a bit nostalgic at night remembering the times I was happy... such good times. And finally my overthinking is calming down more than usual to te point i don't really care if my heart beats faster because of anxiety (surprise!! the beating is normal since i don't feel anxiety).

Almost forgot to mention how I felt the program was working since I turned it on last night. My body was feeling very warm.
So are these effects after just 1 listen? Amazing stuff, happy for your progress. I am hoping for some good effects for my partner from this program.
So the actual listening, all you experienced was the warmth of the Grounding Shield projecting?
(08-26-2023, 12:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]So the actual listening, all you experienced was the warmth of the Grounding Shield projecting?

Actually not. I was starting to get calm and for some reason I was getting very motivated to overcome my fears.
(08-26-2023, 12:37 PM)User_000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2023, 12:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]So the actual listening, all you experienced was the warmth of the Grounding Shield projecting?

Actually not. I was starting to get calm and for some reason I was getting very motivated to overcome my fears.

How did that motivation feel?
(08-26-2023, 01:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2023, 12:37 PM)User_000 Wrote: [ -> ]Actually not. I was starting to get calm and for some reason I was getting very motivated to overcome my fears.

How did that motivation feel?

Something like getting excited for winning a game.
Today I woke up feeling invincible after having the boldest dream in my life. In the dream i was being my own self and doing my own thing without giving a damn to what others think or if what i was doing was seen as disrespectful.

Yesterday I was feeling one of my symptoms which is pain a bit close to the armpit. It was as if my subcoscious was trying to resist since the pain lasted the whole day but usually that pain makes me feel more fear and makes me tired but this time it was just pain. After that it tried to make me thought i was getting blind by getting too self conscious about the sight of my left eye (it's not the first time but it was more aggressive than usual). If that's the best it can do to try to resist then I have already win.
This program is great. It's the first one that can actually make me feel relaxed in social environments. Before i thought v1 was doing a decent job but is nothing compared to v2. I'm starting to think this is the end of my road to overcome fear

I'm actually rexaled in an environment that makes me feel anxious and wary without any symptom. I can only feel something similar to dizziness but that's not what it is, is somehow soothing. Maybe i'm just not used to being relaxed in this kind of environment.
That's awesome to hear, especially when you were having issues with other past programs.

Partly because of how it might deal with my own fear when I use it and partly knowing how you've been struggling from your past updates. Hope the progress keeps coming.
It's great that you're noticing movement early on. I struggled with executing fear-related programs: OF3, OFSF 5.9G. I did started getting some results with OGSF 5.9G, but not close to full execution.
Thanks for your words everyone. Appreciate it.

Things are getting more clear now. It was fear, F****** fear!!!!

For the context i will start explaining that my upbringing was brought by overprotecting parents. The kind that always decide what i do, how i do it, always asking permission for doing other things than the ones they already decided for me being most of them rejected and also complaining about why i dare to do such thing making me feel like shit as if i have done something awful. Even when they said stuff like "it's your choice" is still limited to the choices they choose for me so if i chose something else i get the "how you dare even think about that" so as a kid the way to avoid troubles would be obey them and avoid complain, even erase my presence because i'm not comfortable around them (always poking their nose into my business). What leads to? To spend my time and effort with stuff i don't give a damn about, shut my mouth off to avoid problems and avoid all kinds of interactions because i feel anxious around people as if they will judge me or make feel like shit. The past days were eye opening for me because for the first time i realised none of that truly existed. Those were my inner chains that bind me to that past and is nothing more than fear, maybe shame and guilt as well. While i was processing this I remembered the day Maverick was released. At the time i just read about it on the forum but didn't have the desire to use it. But that night I had a dream about me receiving a text message that had written "Maverick" the next morning I logged in and Maverick was released while i was sleeping. If this was a calling for me to use it then it looks like I'm getting closer to do it. For the time being i will focus on getting rid of my chains since the fearful part of me is so scared to change that even now is trying to resist, good thing it can't stop me now.
Well i was expecting resistance in my days off and is kind of different. As if the symptoms are very hard to trigger, they're brief but much more aggressive. Oh well at least i'm giving my best to avoid focusing on them and make them worse.
It's a good idea for you to keep a journal, private or otherwise, about your experiences during the first cycle's days off. Then go back and review them and see if you can find the point at which the effects you need (shielding from the conscious mind, effectiveness, etc.) fall off. If six days off is too much, then make an adjustment downward based on any urges you feel as a result of AutoConfig, and if there are none of those and you believe you need less days off, then try to adjust it to one day less than where the desired effectiveness/shielding from the conscious mind falls off.
Since taking days off i always remember that the 3rd day is the one when the symptoms gets worse then the next day is fine but is always the 3rd for whatever reason.
Pages: 1 2 3