Subliminal Talk

Full Version: 1st time OGFS 5.9g user gets amazing results!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heyooo! My name's Crimson, I've been using Subliminal-Shop's products since around 2018. Back then I started with Maximum Learning Speed 5.5g and since then I've used everything from DMSI to UMS 5.5g to USLM and even EHPRA.

I mention my previous subliminal use upfront because I believe it's part of the reason I get such profound results from Shannon's subs. Every time I've used one of his subs I've had noticeable effects (mental or otherwise) within the first few days. OGSF 5.9g is no different.

Before I dive into my experiences with OGSF 5.9g I want to give a quick run down about me and my goals:

Basic Stats:
  • I'm a 26 year old girl.
  • Before doing EHPRA v3 I had suffered with panic attacks/anxiety and C-PTSD for my entire life. I bought EHPRA when I was at my worst and after ~6 months of usage all of these symptoms disappeared and have never come back.
  • I'm currently self-employed/freelance (something my parents always shame me for and part of the reason I want to try this sub).

Even though EHPRA v3 did a TON for me, I feel OGFS will probably help with my shame and guilt more so, as it's more targeted for that purpose. My main goals are:

1. To remove all fear and shame about being self-employed.
  2. To remove all fear and shame around being my true-self (my parents always got mad when I was being myself and not the person they wanted me to be).
  3. To overcome the guilt I feel for 'hurting' people (I didn't actually hurt anyone but my parents would always tell me I was hurting people whenever I was doing things for myself. They'd say I was "selfish" and by putting myself first I was 'hurting others').
  4. To remove any fears around dressing how I want to.
  5. To remove any fears around being wealthy/starting my own business.

I started it 2 days ago when my boyfriend bought me a copy for my birthday. The days went like this:
  • Day 1: Listened for 4 loops as per instructions. Immediately felt the state-shifting. I was incredibly calm and relaxed as I listened, but not in the way EHPRA or Anxiety Relief Aid made me feel relaxed. Those felt more like I had just taken a melatonin pill or something. I'd often be unable to work while using either of those subs, so I'd use them while I slept. On the other hand, OGSF makes me feel relaxed, calm, and in control while still being fully alert. It just melts away everything that was making me worry.
  • Day 2: I woke up feeling better than I have in 10 years. I literally jumped out of bed and was whistling (something i never do). I once again listened for 4 hours. This time I was noticing all the micro-changes in my behavior. I was walking different, I'd say things without doubt or hesitation, I wasn't afraid of being judged by my family. etc. It was sooo relieving just being me.
  • Day 3: Once again, I woke up feeling on top of the world. My parents came over and started harassing me about stuff like they always do. They like to try shaming me for having a 'dirty' house (it's not dirty) or working from home. Normally it ruins my day. NOT TODAY!! I just ignored them and didn't even respond. I kept refocusing the topic on things I wanted to discuss and the one time they crossed a line I actually told them off! Telling my parents off and setting boundaries with them is hard for me. I can do it with other people, but my parents have always had this way of breaking me down. Looks like those days are coming to an end. (I wonder if this was because of the DRS or overcoming fear/shame or both).
  •  Day 4: The day went pretty smoothly over all, except PMS decided to strike a week early... So ended up with a wicked migraine and cramps (the norm for me) around noon. It's probably coincidence but I thought I'd mention it anyways as I know a emotional/mental state can play a massive role in PMS and hormones.

• Day 5 (Today): was my first off day. I didn't listen at all today and due to PMS I'm not sure how much of my erratic emotional state was due to OGFS and my subconscious processing/letting go of stuff vs how much was PMS. I think at least 60% of it was due to the sub though as I was having nightmarish dreams all night about various things. Mostly past events where I felt ashamed or situations that were similar enough to past events. It was pretty heavy stuff and I kept waking up crying. This sad/dreadful feeling followed me all day and I just couldn't shake it. Normally I'd relay on some other techniques I know (NLP/Hypnotherapy stuff) but I don't want to interfere with the sub so i just allowed the feeling to exist while I distracted myself with anime and work.

I will try to update this as often as I can Smile

Thank you Shannon for making these amazing subs.
Don’t mean to sound negative, but this feels like a paid testimonial: the title, the introduction, new user
Awesome results Crimson, good to hear it's helped you so much.

(07-06-2023, 01:00 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]Don’t mean to sound negative, but  this feels like a paid testimonial: the title, the introduction, new user

Any chance to bring someone down hey.. you were trying to do the same to someone in a Maverick journal a while ago.

It's insulting to somebody who has dealt with all of what she has gone through, and also insulting to us for you to suggest that something like this would happen.
(07-05-2023, 10:52 AM)SubliminalLover Wrote: [ -> ]Heyooo! My name's Crimson, I've been using Subliminal-Shop's products since around 2018. Back then I started with Maximum Learning Speed 5.5g and since then I've used everything from DMSI to UMS 5.5g to USLM and even EHPRA.

I mention my previous subliminal use upfront because I believe it's part of the reason I get such profound results from Shannon's subs. Every time I've used one of his subs I've had noticeable effects (mental or otherwise) within the first few days. OGSF 5.9g is no different.

Before I dive into my experiences with OGSF 5.9g I want to give a quick run down about me and my goals:

Basic Stats:
  • Before doing EHPRA v3 I had suffered with panic attacks/anxiety and C-PTSD for my entire life. I bought EHPRA when I was at my worst and after ~6 months of usage all of these symptoms disappeared and have never come back.
  • I'm currently self-employed/freelance (something my parents always shame me for and part of the reason I want to try this sub).

Even though EHPRA v3 did a TON for me, I feel OGFS will probably help with my shame and guilt more so, as it's more targeted for that purpose. My main goals are:

2. To remove all fear and shame around being my true-self (my parents always got mad when I was being myself and not the person they wanted me to be).
  3. To overcome the guilt I feel for 'hurting' people (I didn't actually hurt anyone but my parents would always tell me I was hurting people whenever I was doing things for myself. They'd say I was "selfish" and by putting myself first I was 'hurting others').

I started it 2 days ago when my boyfriend bought me a copy for my birthday. The days went like this:
  • Day 1: Listened for 4 loops as per instructions. Immediately felt the state-shifting. I was incredibly calm and relaxed as I listened, but not in the way EHPRA or Anxiety Relief Aid made me feel relaxed. Those felt more like I had just taken a melatonin pill or something. I'd often be unable to work while using either of those subs, so I'd use them while I slept. On the other hand, OGSF makes me feel relaxed, calm, and in control while still being fully alert. It just melts away everything that was making me worry.
  • Day 2: I woke up feeling better than I have in 10 years. I literally jumped out of bed and was whistling (something i never do). I once again listened for 4 hours. This time I was noticing all the micro-changes in my behavior. I was walking different, I'd say things without doubt or hesitation, I wasn't afraid of being judged by my family. etc. It was sooo relieving just being me.
  • Day 3 (Today): Once again, I woke up feeling on top of the world. My parents came over and started harassing me about stuff like they always do. They like to try shaming me for having a 'dirty' house (it's not dirty) or working from home. Normally it ruins my day. NOT TODAY!! I just ignored them and didn't even respond. I kept refocusing the topic on things I wanted to discuss and the one time they crossed a line I actually told them off! Telling my parents off and setting boundaries with them is hard for me. I can do it with other people, but my parents have always had this way of breaking me down. Looks like those days are coming to an end. (I wonder if this was because of the DRS or overcoming fear/shame or both).

Thanks for the feedback.  These are almost exactly the same results my GF got and still gets from using OGSF.  It's her favorite subliminal of all time, and has made a major positive difference in her life.  I'm glad it's helping others in a similar way.  Please do keep up the feedback.  The more I know about how it works, the better I can make it in the future.

EDIT: Almost forgot, welcome aboard! I know you've been a customer for a long time, and thank you for that, but also, welcome to the forum, and thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with us!

(07-06-2023, 01:00 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]Don’t mean to sound negative, but  this feels like a paid testimonial: the title, the introduction, new user

Let's look at this logically, GG.

Point 1: We have a public forum where people can say what does and does not work for them, and have had this forum since 2010.  We have this forum so that people can see the truth about my subliminals, and so that I can determine what does and does not need work.  I know a lot of people don't post for various reasons, but that's why we have this forum.  Paid testimonials doesn't work well with such a system because it contradicts the point of that system, which is to let people see the truth and gain their trust in doing so, even if it means we show the imperfections of my programs.

Point 2: By claiming that this is a paid testimonial, you are calling into question my personal honor and integrity, and that of the person making the post.  I have more integrity than to use paid testimonials.  It makes no sense to have paid testimonials if my goal is to find and improve the weaknesses of my programs, as well as show people that we are honest and gain their trust in the process.  Only a moron would try to do both at once, and there's 13 years of history backing up that we don't use paid testimonials.  Why would we start now?  Furthermore, this was Crimson's first post, and that's not how we greet new posters.  I apologize for that, Crimson.

Point 3: Just because you haven't had an experience doesn't mean someone else cannot, had not or will not.  Your personal experience is not the measure of reality for everyone.  You have had trouble understanding that at times in the past.  Maybe it's time for a reminder.

Point 4: Indigo Mind Labs actually doesn't have an advertising budget right now, and we haven't for a while.  Why?  Because various other things have had to take priority.  Doing the R&D to develop these technologies and programs is anything but cheap.  R&D takes priority over advertising because the quality of the products takes priority over the short term profits.  It will make us able to have stronger long term profits.  So there is literally no budget for "paid testimonials".  And for those who are screaming about me paying people in subliminals, no.  Crimson here isn't a tester, she's not a moderator, and she's not getting paid by or incentivized for anything at all by me or IML.  The plan was to finish developing the technology to a sufficient level, and then develop one or more seriously important titles, and then start advertising again.  We are gearing up for that in 5.11G, but we're not there yet.

Point 5: Even the testers who get free subliminals for testing typically don't give feedback to the forum on them.  In the rare cases that they do, it's because they believe what they say and say it from personal experience.  I would eject them from tester status if they did otherwise.  The reason we have so few testers is because first and foremost, I need to trust them, and that means trusting them not to screw up our reputation for being honest.  That's also a big reason we don't have a program for people to promote our products as affiliates: it makes it very hard to maintain the policy of being honest when you incentivize people to advertise your product for you.  They tend to want to do so in, shall we say, questionable ways, which I know would again damage our reputation for being honest and trustworthy.  We pass up a LOT of money by not having affiliates, and we do it in large part to preserve our reputation for being honest and trustworthy.  Your trust is much more valuable to me than money, because it means that I will have long term repeat customers.  And that means the business will be financially stable and secure in the long term, even if perhaps it is somewhat less profitable in the short term, instead of constantly trying to focus on short term profits at the expense of long term stability and the best possible products.

There have never been, and never will be, paid testimonials on this forum.  Even Ben and Steve are free to say negative things about my programs, and sometimes they do.  That's fine, because it's just more data that directs me to make the programs better.  I cannot know what needs improvement if I do not have a true and honest assessment of people's experiences.  When Ben or Steve or I comment on the forum about a positive experience with a product, it's the truth.  I will not allow anything else, and the people I work with here at IML would not do it any other way.  

We have never paid people for testimonials, and we never will.  Again, a lot of money being tossed out the window because of that.  But I would much rather have your trust and have you as a long term, repeat customer, and hopefully a customer for life.

You're welcome to your opinion, GG, but maybe give it more thought and consideration before posting it.
Welcome! Great feedback and results! So happy for you. Please keep updating. Would love to hear more!
Happy to have a new member in the forum! I'm on OGSF too (on my 3rd month) and it has been nothing short of eye-opening. This sub does a lot of deep work so be ready! I think you'll enjoy it
Welcome to the forum : D, As someone who completed 4 month's of OGSF, I have to say that it's awesome! Sure I might not be 100% confident yet but it sure did help me out a lot and became able to do things I wouldn't do otherwise, So yeah you're in for a good time : ).
Before I reply to everyone, here are my updates Big Grin
  • Yesterday was Day 4 of listening. The day went pretty smoothly over all, except PMS decided to strike a week early... So ended up with a wicked migraine and cramps (the norm for me) around noon. It's probably coincidence but I thought I'd mention it anyways as I know a emotional/mental state can play a massive role in PMS and hormones.
  • Today (day 5) was my first off day. I didn't listen at all today and due to PMS I'm not sure how much of my erratic emotional state was due to OGFS and my subconscious processing/letting go of stuff vs how much was PMS. I think at least 60% of it was due to the sub though as I was having nightmarish dreams all night about various things. Mostly past events where I felt ashamed or situations that were similar enough to past events. It was pretty heavy stuff and I kept waking up crying. This sad/dreadful feeling followed me all day and I just couldn't shake it. Normally I'd relay on some other techniques I know (NLP/Hypnotherapy stuff) but I don't want to interfere with the sub so i just allowed the feeling to exist while I distracted myself with anime and work.

(07-06-2023, 01:13 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome results Crimson, good to hear it's helped you so much.

Thank you! I'm super excited to see what happens next Big Grin

(07-06-2023, 09:00 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2023, 10:52 AM)SubliminalLover Wrote: [ -> ]Heyooo! My name's Crimson, I've been using Subliminal-Shop's products since around 2018. Back then I started with Maximum Learning Speed 5.5g and since then I've used everything from DMSI to UMS 5.5g to USLM and even EHPRA.

Basic Stats:

• Day 3 (Today): Once again, I woke up feeling on top of the world. My parents came over and started harassing me about stuff like they always do. They like to try shaming me for having a 'dirty' house (it's not dirty) or working from home. Normally it ruins my day. NOT TODAY!! I just ignored them and didn't even respond. I kept refocusing the topic on things I wanted to discuss and the one time they crossed a line I actually told them off! Telling my parents off and setting boundaries with them is hard for me. I can do it with other people, but my parents have always had this way of breaking me down. Looks like those days are coming to an end. (I wonder if this was because of the DRS or overcoming fear/shame or both).

Thanks for the feedback.  These are almost exactly the same results my GF got and still gets from using OGSF.  It's her favorite subliminal of all time, and has made a major positive difference in her life.  I'm glad it's helping others in a similar way.  Please do keep up the feedback.  The more I know about how it works, the better I can make it in the future.

EDIT: Almost forgot, welcome aboard!  I know you've been a customer for a long time, and thank you for that, but also, welcome to the forum, and thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with us!

Thank you! I'm excited to be here Smile This sub has so far been the most profound experience I've had and It doesn't seem to be letting up anytime soon. Today was my off day, and while it was super emotional (probably my subconscious processing crap) I feel so much lighter than I have in YEARS.

(07-06-2023, 01:29 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome!  Great feedback and results!  So happy for you.  Please keep updating.  Would love to hear more!

Thank you!!  Yeye I will definitely keep updating when ever I have a chance.

(07-06-2023, 02:06 PM)Conqueror Wrote: [ -> ]Happy to have a new member in the forum! I'm on OGSF too (on my 3rd month) and it has been nothing short of eye-opening. This sub does a lot of deep work so be ready! I think you'll enjoy it

Happy to be here! I think I'm feeling that deep work already here. Wow was today a bit rough. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next though.

(07-06-2023, 11:11 PM)MrGnome Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum : D, As someone who completed 4 month's of OGSF, I have to say that it's awesome! Sure I might not be 100% confident yet but it sure did help me out a lot and became able to do things I wouldn't do otherwise, So yeah you're in for a good time : ).

I can't even imagine what 4 months would bring. I feel OGSF will be a wild ride for sure. Smile
(07-06-2023, 09:00 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

Basic Stats:

EDIT: Almost forgot, welcome aboard! I know you've been a customer for a long time, and thank you for that, but also, welcome to the forum, and thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with us!

Let's look at this logically, GG.

Point 1: We have a public forum where people can say what does and does not work for them, and have had this forum since 2010.  We have this forum so that people can see the truth about my subliminals, and so that I can determine what does and does not need work.  I know a lot of people don't post for various reasons, but that's why we have this forum.  Paid testimonials doesn't work well with such a system because it contradicts the point of that system, which is to let people see the truth and gain their trust in doing so, even if it means we show the imperfections of my programs.

Point 2: By claiming that this is a paid testimonial, you are calling into question my personal honor and integrity, and that of the person making the post.  I have more integrity than to use paid testimonials.  It makes no sense to have paid testimonials if my goal is to find and improve the weaknesses of my programs, as well as show people that we are honest and gain their trust in the process.  Only a moron would try to do both at once, and there's 13 years of history backing up that we don't use paid testimonials.  Why would we start now?  Furthermore, this was Crimson's first post, and that's not how we greet new posters.  I apologize for that, Crimson.

Point 3: Just because you haven't had an experience doesn't mean someone else cannot, had not or will not.  Your personal experience is not the measure of reality for everyone.  You have had trouble understanding that at times in the past.  Maybe it's time for a reminder.

Point 4: Indigo Mind Labs actually doesn't have an advertising budget right now, and we haven't for a while.  Why?  Because various other things have had to take priority.  Doing the R&D to develop these technologies and programs is anything but cheap.  R&D takes priority over advertising because the quality of the products takes priority over the short term profits.  It will make us able to have stronger long term profits.  So there is literally no budget for "paid testimonials".  And for those who are screaming about me paying people in subliminals, no.  Crimson here isn't a tester, she's not a moderator, and she's not getting paid by or incentivized for anything at all by me or IML.  The plan was to finish developing the technology to a sufficient level, and then develop one or more seriously important titles, and then start advertising again.  We are gearing up for that in 5.11G, but we're not there yet.

Point 5: Even the testers who get free subliminals for testing typically don't give feedback to the forum on them.  In the rare cases that they do, it's because they believe what they say and say it from personal experience.  I would eject them from tester status if they did otherwise.  The reason we have so few testers is because first and foremost, I need to trust them, and that means trusting them not to screw up our reputation for being honest.  That's also a big reason we don't have a program for people to promote our products as affiliates: it makes it very hard to maintain the policy of being honest when you incentivize people to advertise your product for you.  They tend to want to do so in, shall we say, questionable ways, which I know would again damage our reputation for being honest and trustworthy.  We pass up a LOT of money by not having affiliates, and we do it in large part to preserve our reputation for being honest and trustworthy.  Your trust is much more valuable to me than money, because it means that I will have long term repeat customers.  And that means the business will be financially stable and secure in the long term, even if perhaps it is somewhat less profitable in the short term, instead of constantly trying to focus on short term profits at the expense of long term stability and the best possible products.

There have never been, and never will be, paid testimonials on this forum.  Even Ben and Steve are free to say negative things about my programs, and sometimes they do.  That's fine, because it's just more data that directs me to make the programs better.  I cannot know what needs improvement if I do not have a true and honest assessment of people's experiences.  When Ben or Steve or I comment on the forum about a positive experience with a product, it's the truth.  I will not allow anything else, and the people I work with here at IML would not do it any other way.  

We have never paid people for testimonials, and we never will.  Again, a lot of money being tossed out the window because of that.  But I would much rather have your trust and have you as a long term, repeat customer, and hopefully a customer for life.

You're welcome to your opinion, GG, but maybe give it more thought and consideration before posting it.
Sorry, I might have rushed to conclusions.