Subliminal Talk

Full Version: USLM Goals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
Have been using UMS 1 in the past for about 3 runs. 
In the latest run, I felt like listening daily without break and so I did. But the sub didn't do any good for me any of the run. 
Bought USLM in the current sale. 

Want to know if I have to set goals for starting the run. Or goals (inspirations) will come to me while I am listening.

If I have to set goals, how many goals can I set in different or same areas I want to improvise in.

Will be needing some suggestions on goal setting as well. 
And do I set the goal and just forget about it or do I have to go through my goals once or twice daily. 

Planning to listen to Trickling stream flac on my boat bluetooth earphone.
Hi,
    On the page it gives some tips.

Quote:To get the most from this program:
1. Use it according to the instructions.
2. Consciously pick what you want to focus on being successful with. A maximum of three goals, and the fewer the better. I strongly recommend you focus on one goal at a time.
3. Write it/them down like this: "It is now my goal to ______."
4. Keep that/those goal(s) in mind when you make decisions during your day.

Bonus tip: Make a vision board and put it where you will see it at least once a day.

It's up to you how much you revisit it, but generally a good time to do this is when you wake up in the morning and just before you goto sleep.
Thanks Ben.

Although I have been through the sales page multiple times, I again rechecked after reading your post.
But the 'tips cum instructions' you quoted are not there on the sales page.

Just updating you.
Hmm ok, interesting. I rechecked and I got that from a pdf of 4.0. I see 4.2 Shannon must have taken those away. I remember something about not necessarily setting goals in the newer version but can't remember specifically. It might be a good idea to ask Shannon, but in the journal discussion thread as he regularly answers questions there but can miss them in the less user forum sections.