Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hormone Optimizer For Weight Loss 5.9g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Official Weigh-In/Physical Appearance Changes

Today I weighed in at 204.8 lbs which is approximately 10lbs lower than my starting weight of approx 215 lbs from 5-11-2022 (approx 4 weeks ago). I definitely can see a difference, my belly isn't bloated out like before and overall I feel "lighter". This is a huge change and what's great is that this was all for the most part effortless. I still have some more weight to lose but this is definitely a good start. After today no more weigh-ins for at least another 3-4 weeks because I want to stick to the instructions as far as not focusing too much on weight loss. 

Effects of Elevated Testosterone

I feel like HOWL has essentially been a TRT (testosterone replacement therapy) treatment because that raw, aggressiveness that I felt back when I used to play sports in high school, lift weights, etc. was BACK. In a good way though. I'm much more assertive and I speak my mind much more now. Honestly I understand why MMA fighters used to get TRT. When your T-levels get boosted back to an optimal range after being in a suboptimal range for so long it almost feels like getting the clock turned back. Super high sex drive, throwing the finger at idiots who try to tailgate you on the road, shaking off BS thoughts so quickly that you forget about them until someone says something. The good life.  I haven't done any weight lifting on HOWL but I imagine that if I were to actually hit the gym regularly and up my protein intake I'd be able to get absolutely shredded without much problem. HGH is also high up as well but I'll report on that later because this report has been deleted multiple times and I'm honestly just trying to get through as much of it as possible.

-K-Train said this here
Quote:Feeling like things are really starting to kick in now. Starting to feel a lot lighter these last couple of days compared to days prior. My metabolism has ramped up over the last few days, and even with that said I still don't feel like I need to eat as much to match the increase in metabolism.

Also noticing that I don't consume or even need to consume as much caffeine. I used to drink the types of coffee that are advertised as extremely strong and higher caffeine levels compared to other brands. Now I'm drinking coffees with "normal" (I guess you can say normal) caffeine levels and most days I don't need any more than what I drink in the morning.

-Bayern said this here