Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultimate Monetary Success v2. It's Cheddar O'Clock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(11-06-2021, 04:05 AM)Ampersnd Wrote: [ -> ]
UMS Stage 1, Day 1,

The streaming service is simple and elegant. Well done.
Ran two loops last night. I was out like a light not long after starting.

Had a mildly disturbing dream involving a movie-type scenario where a bunch of high school bullies lock up other high school kids in a big grotto-type bathroom (think the bathrooms in Harry Potter), tied them up and tortured them. Involved water/breath holding and cutting up. I was able to detach from it and realize that it was a dream/scene from a potential movie.

My body woke me up at 7 AM and wouldn't let me fall back asleep; unusual as that is, that's proof enough that UMS is working if I'm waking up early on a Saturday.

Started UMS 3 days ago after running OF v.3. Overall, I give OF a 7 or 8 out of 10 as per expectations met.
Why UMS? Because I have the habit of not focusing on money-making habits and skills, and I realize consciously that it's incredibly important to have a handle on these things, especially with my raises not matching inflation and rising house prices, etc..

Currently, the amount of money I have drives my life; I have a nice nest egg, but if I sever my usual source of income - my job - it's only a matter of months (albeit, several months) until I have to go back to a job. The true power move is to make money through your own efforts, through a mechanism that you own.

My current hangups surrounding money:
- I constantly think about money as finite, meaning that I'd have to take from another to fill my pocket, especially if I'm making millions.
- I have severe critiques of capitalism (despite still being, at the end of the day, a capitalist).
- I typically dislike the opinions and perspectives of heads of companies, or of multi-billionaires in general. Usually had wealthy parents, lucky connections, and use lobbying to get their way.
- I wonder what would happen if I sputtered mid-attempt and lost my money.  
- I imagine that I'd have to risk my current savings to start my own business, meaning that it's safer to build on what I have than to 'risk it all' for something low probability.

By the way, I slept 11 hours last night after only sleeping 5-6 hours the night before.
Good luck! I’ll be joining you eventually on UMS2.
Day 3 tonight, then taking 2 days off. Hope the extra daylight savings hour helps.
Sleeping while using this subliminal has actually been pleasant.
Stage 1, Day #7/365, 3nd Day ON

Had a dream last night where I was at a convenience store, and came face to face with two shooters. I pushed past them and escaped their shooting at me; I miraculously survived and didn't even take a bullet. I spent the subsequent time running away from them (though I wasn't sure if they were actively pursuing me).
Stage 1, Day #9/365, 2nd Day OFF,

I've been drinking the last couple of nights. Will go back to sobriety when my little rum bottle is through.
I had a dream last night where I started working in the basement of a reactor/energy factory (think Half Life); I was introduced to a chemical that you could take that would literally move you backwards in time. It was useful to fix critical errors at work. The more you took, the further back in time you go. However, the more you take, the more you start to lose your mind. The dream didn't explore the repercussions of that too much.
Stage 1, Day #11/365, 2nd Day ON,

Was feeling resistance to being productive the last couple of days. Didn't do much by way of code.
I started kicking it back up again yesterday and was motivated this morning to code for 30-40 minutes straight before work. Made some progress on the application.

Also been motivated to make some pushes on my dating life after a few months off. Had two dates this weekend. First was with a cute Columbian girl roughly my age. She came back to my place but was too shy to kiss. Still a positive date.
Second date was with a very cute and in shape 23-year old Masters student; she came back and we eventually hooked up. She wound up staying over for several hours (which I was happy to do), and we have plans again this Thursday.
Stage 1, Day #18/365, 2nd Day OFF,

I've been putting in the hours on my guitar playing. It shows. Things feel so much easier, and I notice the day-to-day improvements.

I'm also putting in the work for my exercises and cardio. I've absorbed the lessons of 'One set to failure' with a cadence of 5 seconds up, 5 seconds down with no lockout or resting, and it's been resulting in improved use of the muscles being targeted. For example, my calf exercises really burning and exhausting them to the point that I struggle with walking immediately afterwards. Or, the glute-ham raise machine for my quadratus lumborum or lower back. It's really exciting, as it frees me from a 5x5 format (quite lengthy) and also removes the need to ego lift; I need to choose the weight for the quality of the entire set.

I've seen the Masters' student twice more this week. The sex keeps getting better (I think for both of us); enjoying her company.
Stage 1, Day #23/365, 2nd Day OFF,

Still chilling. Been a bit lazy this past day.
What format have you find works best?
(11-30-2021, 03:31 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]What format have you find works best?

I've tried Ocean Waves but am worried that the lowest points of the audio are too quiet. I like and use Trickling Stream. I don't trust Ultrasonic on my headphones because they do support 20kHz but not beyond that.
(11-30-2021, 02:53 PM)Ampersnd Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-30-2021, 03:31 AM)GreekGod22 Wrote: [ -> ]What format have you find works best?

I've tried Ocean Waves but am worried that the lowest points of the audio are too quiet.

They're not.
(12-01-2021, 01:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

I've tried Ocean Waves but am worried that the lowest points of the audio are too quiet.

They're not.

Ah okay; I remember the AM5.0 instructions having that advice for setting the volume back in 2013. Must have stuck with me ever since.
(12-01-2021, 09:52 AM)Ampersnd Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2021, 01:13 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]

They're not.

Ah okay; I remember the AM5.0 instructions having that advice for setting the volume back in 2013. Must have stuck with me ever since.

What I am saying is, the subliminal audio in the lowest points of the ocean surf audio are not too quiet for your subconscious to hear.  Calibrating the volume using the ocean surf track asks for the best balance between at least faintly hearing the lowest volume parts and not overdoing the highest volume parts, but you have the ability to hear the lowest volume parts' subliminal data below that level to a certain degree also.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7