Subliminal Talk

Full Version: UMS - What I've Done So Far`
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This thread will only list things I've actually completed or actual problems I'm grappling with (as well as any solution I come up with)

Nearing the end of stage 1. 
 - I've sorted out my bills which saves me around $1,200 a year
 - I completed 28 forex trades with a net loss of around $100
 - I signed up to a credit card to start to improve my credit rating, and get air miles (I've avoided credit cards previously because of a fear of losing control,
   but now I'm automating payments so that i never end a month in debt and should get air miles which will pay for a part of an annual holiday with my
   family) Probably amounts to like $200 a year
 - I set up an automated contribution to a fund which splits investment in an index and bonds around 60/40
 - I had a child; this means a massive amouunt of expense and I'm expecting, with my partner on maternity leave, that we will end up dipping into savings to
   pull through after the next 5 months; which hurts my heart, I need a new income stream ASAP
 - I determined how much i need to make in total in order to have success and provide for may family/as well as do some good in the world (less than I'd
   thought previously), I also determined how much I need annually to be free and secure. 
 - I read atomic habits and have begun to improve my daily routine

Otherwise I've been looking at options for making more money. My problem is right now is I've been an office pleb most of my adult life and I am in a foggy state when I try to think about setting something up like and Amazon FBA business or a digital product business, especially after a night of dealing with disturbed sleep and then a day of office work. Honestly I'm floundering without clear direction or a notion about how to take the first step. My previous attempts at building something up have failed because i've started, gotten distracted and then just let things slide. 

Any idea i can think of will take months of work and/or $1000s investment which i don't currently have and I know jack shit about anything. I considered a print on demand business also. Everything seems so saturated and I am grappling with feeling like a know nothing moron derping his way through selecting something. I've considered paying for courses so I can have a blueprint to follow rather than learn everything from scratch but It's hard to see who is legit. 

Let's see what next month brings.
A couple more things I forgot to mention

I read the first two parts of Ramit Sethi's 'I can teach you to be rich'. This takes the reader through a 6-week programme of organising finances; starting with optimising credit card use and ending in investing (hence the credit card step above). It's not a book about 'making it rain' but rather about how to spend money in a way which is fulfilling and results in long term financial success. This however sits in a context where financial systems are changing (and are likely to change significantly); so i don't know how true this is. My other takeaway is that you can't know everything so at some point you have to decide on a course and just take it (which is why i set up my index fund investment in spite of misgivings about the system).

My key takeaway so far, which chimes in with 'Atomic Habits' by James Clear is that the goals matter, but they are nothing without the systems and attitudes that support those goals. So if you're going to live a rich life and you're not a trader then spending your time picking stocks, obsessing over financial news and price movements isn't really going to cut it, it's better to automate payments into a tracker/index fund and not think about it more.

Similarly you want to be able to be intentional about what will bring you the happiness (and from there get a sense of how much you need; the goal then isn't money but the things that you're trying to buy with that money). This is a small shift in attitude because it's helped me to stop getting caught up in an abstract number and start to ground my goals in reality - above i mentioned air miles; well I want to take my family travelling every year and i can part fund that for free through my existing spending with the right credit card (and rewards from that card).

I approached someone with a business asking them questions about how they got started, to not much avail. What I was trying to say in a whiny way above is really that I feel ignorant about the right mindset for making a business and I feel blocked by the fear of financial loss, especially since I have little capital at the moment to 'bet' on a business idea. I'm stuck here so if anyone has any ideas about good books or resources which would help with the right mindset then I'm open to suggestions.
My main aim was to take a first step of getting non job related income to begin to shift my mindset. This has happened with several side hustle attempts I made giving me about $200. Small but important since I've not really earned anything outside of my job. 

I've almost completed a book on Product development and sales.

The lessons I've got so far are:
 - Change from an extractive mindset to a contributive mindset i.e. don't think about what I can get, think about how I can give value. 
- Build a brand (not a product) with one 'gateway product', and up to four additional follow on products for sale.
- Focus on the customer, identify the customer first, get to know them extremely well; discover their pain points and
   develop a product to solve their problems
- If you spend enough effort (not necessarily time) identifying and testing your product with, sales will be easy the  problem will be maintainng and financing inventory
- Stack the deck b y building a following of around 1k people in your space, hire at least one influencer so that on launch day you start with momentum. 
 - Ultimately it boils down to find a customer, develop what they want and sell sell sell. Simple formula but requires a lot of grit to execute as far as I can tell. 

Thought: Similar to changing mindset about being a salary guy, I need to change my mindset about selling. I also am quite private so putting myself out there on social media is daunting, and I don't have much capital to invest. Barring some UMS miracle I should expect to really eat it over the next couple of years if I'm going to actually build something - especially doing that on top of having a family. 

Lessons implemented from previous books. I've rebuilt my home work environment so it's energising and inspiring. I have begun a daily reading and journaling practice by keeping my journal and a book I'm reading by my coffee maker so in the morning i turn it on and while i'm pleasantly listening to water boil I bullet point three things to consider for the day; at the end of the day I do the same when I go to make an evening decaf tea to relax.  I've built in a bunch of other things which have improved my day,  for example leveraging things like my phone and messaging habit to build additional habits around organising my finances and admin 

Cool tip for whatsapp users: Just create a group with one other person, remove that person and then pin the group so it's at the top of your list, then  share any documents or items you need to access quickly to that group. Create another for book notes and inspirational thoughts. This thing alone has turned my messaging addiction on its head and has meant i've done a number of tasks I was procrastinating on. 

Atomic habits really is an amazing framework for getting shit done in a way which is non-stressful, i couldn't recommend it enough. 

Questions for this coming month:
- How do I really get to know a customer? 
 - How confident can I ever be that I'm going to launch a product and sell
 - Realistically how long will it take to get to that confidence?
 - What are the systems I can build to make progress every day to that goal without burning out?
Hey man.

Advice I can give on biz stuff...

First, niche down as much as you can for the start. Scaling up after that beach head is cool, but going as far down as possible early on will serve you well to help you get started.

Be okay with things not being perfect, especially early on and at launch for whatever you want. Trying to "make it perfect" is likely either impossible, or just you holding back from taking action. Besides, nothing beats actual time in the market to stress-test anyway. Making sure you take action FIRST, is paramount to combat fear etc.

Plenty of time to refine as you go. Taking action, even if things are far from perfect, is key to getting going and actually refining faster, because of info from the field which is invaluable and impossible to replicate fully.

All the best.
(09-30-2021, 01:31 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man.

Advice I can give on biz stuff...

First, niche down as much as you can for the start. Scaling up after that beach head is cool, but going as far down as possible early on will serve you well to help you get started.

Be okay with things not being perfect, especially early on and at launch for whatever you want. Trying to "make it perfect" is likely either impossible, or just you holding back from taking action. Besides, nothing beats actual time in the market to stress-test anyway. Making sure you take action FIRST, is paramount to combat fear etc.

Plenty of time to refine as you go. Taking action, even if things are far from perfect, is key to getting going and actually refining faster, because of info from the field which is invaluable and impossible to replicate fully.

All the best.

Thank you man, I appreciate it and will take on board. Couldn't agree with action taking more.
And be willing to take risks, but not foolish ones. Realize that failure is only possible if you stop trying to succeed, so be willing to make mistakes, and then own your mistakes, learn from them and use them as steps to success. And don't be afraid to break down your goals into steps as small as you want or need.
Thanks Shannon.

This month is shaping up to see more money come in; from removing subscriptions, my side hustle and from some gifts which have been given. Much of this I'm aiming to put into a tax free tracker fund.

I've almost finished the millionaire fast lane and had already finished another book about developing products to sell. The first has confirmed the mindset I already have developing; as well as providing useful distinctions; the second implies that Amazon selling is still a valid way to make a business but it violates some of the guidance that the millionaire fast lane sets out - specifically Amazon seems highly saturated (it's a very crowded fast lane).

I'm still looking at whether I could pivot the niche to see if there is a sub niche within it (thanks Catman).
I'm sick of these subliminals, it's been years since subliminals properly worked for me. I used AM6 refresher before this and I had people calling me for interviews, new business opportunities, high self confidence and my family was happier because I was giving them a confident male presence. I get back on another one of these never ending FRM experiments and what - back in to no progress, no confidence, no focus, mental sluggishness and insecurity.

I'm close to done with chasing this golden land which keeps being dangled in front of me - the answer to everything that's always in the next sub just over the horizon. If i had the patience I'd go back and count the amount of times i've heard something like 'I've just made a new discovery which i didn't think was possible, if it's real then oh my god this is a game changer, it makes this next sub 10x, 1000x,100000000x more effective'. then 'oh, if it's not working for you then you're fking it up, don't look at me'.

Not to mention the cult like support which limits any room for criticism. God forbid anyone should be dissapointed. with the constant hype. Seriously have had life changing results but jack shit in the last 4 years. That's a long time to be treading water in life. So if UMS isn't coming up trumps in the next couple of months I'm done.
I'm also using UMSv2, currently on stage 3, and despite some initial confidence and intuitions that seemed promising, this month has been an emotional roller coaster filled with doubts, anxiety and a series of bad luck events.

I feel your rage, I too think that at times there is too much hype on here but right now I'm hopeful, or otherwise I'm using UMSv2 for the recommended time for at least request a refund if anything at all.
It's budding but i have had a shift. My side hustle has yielded about $1.5k this month. not bad given I started from just trying to see if I could earn any small amount of money.

All the ideas and books I've read so far still seem too big for me to digest, so continuing to build up.

I take back the above. It's still hard for me to move but things are happening at least and this hasn't been a total non-starter.
(10-24-2021, 12:38 AM)Darwin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sick of these subliminals, it's been years since subliminals properly worked for me. I used AM6 refresher before this and I had people calling me for interviews, new business opportunities, high self confidence and my family was happier because I was giving them a confident male presence.  I get back on another one of these never ending FRM experiments and what - back in to no progress, no confidence, no focus, mental sluggishness and insecurity.

It is apparent that the FRM is a sticking point for you.  This indicates that you have a lot of fear to deal with, which is likely why you're using subliminals in the first place.  It also makes sense that you would fight it tooth and nail if you had enough fear.  I'm sorry this is happening for you, I'm doing the best I can, but we seem to be at a point where if I don't use FRM fear stops some of us and if I do use FRM, fear still stops some of us.  The issue is just as frustrating for me, whether or not you believe it.  The only guidance I can suggest here is that the usage patterns have to be adjusted to get better results.  It would seem that you are either so terrified of whatever at the subconscious level that you're completely resisting the AutoConfig, or the level of fear you have is extraordinary to the degree that you fall in the very small group who isn't helped by modern FRM and 5.75.7G.  I am guessing you have already tried various volumes and usage patterns, and that is why you're so frustrated?

Quote:I'm close to done with chasing this golden land which keeps being dangled in front of me - the answer to everything that's always in the next sub just over the  horizon. If i had the patience I'd go back and count the amount of times i've heard something like 'I've just made a new discovery which i didn't think was possible, if it's real then oh my god this is a game changer, it makes this next sub 10x, 1000x,100000000x more effective'. then 'oh, if it's not working for you then you're fking it up, don't look at me'.

I've never tried to make people believe that the answer to everything is always the next sub over the horizon.  I have always tried to take the feedback from people who it's not working for and improve it.  If you look at the progress of my subliminals over the years, the majority have seen the results increasing and improving significantly as a result of my constant efforts. 

As for "If it's not working for you then you're fucking up," half of the equation in a subliminal achieving it's goal is me, and half is you.  That whole bruhaha was years ago, and it came during a time when I told all of you that I was suffering a great deal of issues in my life (which few believed).  That situation led to me being either unable to find a solution or even a way to advance anything, or not even having the energy left to try.  It was out of pure frustration that I tried to convey that you have to take responsibility for your part of the equation, because there was literally nothing else I personally could do to solve the issue at that time.  It was also out of frustration that some people were blatantly self sabotaging, and sometimes knowingly, and intentionally at a conscious level, and then blaming me for their efforts to sabotage the program.  

Since then I have made huge strides in improving the programs, their ability to achieve execution and their success rates, but that is because that period of time has passed and I actually can make advancements to try to take care of my half of the equation.

The fact is, I have always taken responsibility for my half of the equation, which is why no matter how frustrating it has been, I keep working on the problems and keep making improvements, and keep making things better and better.  I am doing my level best, but the issues we face with fear are not something that anyone in the history of humankind has ever successfully solved yet.  I don't have all the answers, and in fact I am having to resort to some pretty extraordinary research methods lately to make progress.

Maybe you see this as just excuses, and maybe you see my point.  Whatever the case is, if you had been in my shoes at that time, I seriously doubt you would have done things differently than I did.  Please consider that.

Quote:Not to mention the cult like support which limits any room for criticism. God forbid anyone should be dissapointed. with the constant hype. Seriously have had life changing results but jack shit in the last 4 years. That's a long time to be treading water in life. So if UMS isn't coming up trumps in the next couple of months I'm done.

Cult like support?  I am quite confused by this.  We have a single support tech, Ben, who deals with a lot of bizarre and ridiculous BS, scammers, people who are commitably insane and liars and dishonesty all day every day on the back end.  It's made him have little tolerance for things that strike him as being one or more of those things, but cult like? I don't follow.

We also have strict rules on the forum, and those rules are designed to create a positive place for people to form a community and help each other.  There's no rules against criticizing me, my staff or my programs.  The reason for that is we want to hear from you so we can find ways to improve, but there's a big difference between spouting unjustified BS and criticizing me, Ben or the subliminals. 

I deal with criticism every day, and so does Ben.  If we didn't want criticism, I wouldn't have started a forum in the first place.  But we want real, valid, constructive criticism.  Something I can look at and say, "Okay, valid point, I can use that to IMPROVE with."  Not ad hominem attacks, false flag operations designed to use our forum to advertise someone else who competes with us, spout conspiracy theories or even pure insanity relative to the facts. I'm not saying you personally have done any of those things, of course, but there has to be a balance between the craziness of the unfettered Internet hordes and the stable, helpful community we are trying to achieve.  Over time, we have had to tighten the reigns more and more because more and more we have people trying more and more ways to disrupt and destroy the community we are aiming for.

I have seen the charge leveled at us that I am some sort of cult leader and you're all my mind slaves because we have rules and don't allow people to do whatever they like, and some people can't handle that.  There will always be those who use a subliminal and don't get the desired results, no matter who's you use, no matter what the creator tries to do.  There will also be those who do get results, and for them, the cost and rules will be acceptable.  But we have no cult here.  We have me, Ben and the rest of my help and partners doing our level best under quite frankly ridiculous  circumstances that seem to never end (the vast majority of which have nothing to do with customers, Internet trolls or the haters we have accumulated, by the way) to make subliminals that work and make you guys happy. 

I understand your frustrations.  Truly I do.  I share them, because every time I have someone like you who isn't getting good results, it reminds me that I haven't figured something out yet, which frustrates me mightily on some of these issues (like FRM).  It's also not exactly great for advertising.  But the forum is here to be more than advertising.  Most importantly, it's here to be a source of direct help from the top (me) and also an honest display of the truth regarding subliminals.  They're not a miracle cure.  Not everyone gets great results.  I'm not trying to spew advertising bullshit in your face and distract you from the truth long enough to get you to buy the next latest and greatest.  You'll note that I stopped hyping up things years ago, primarily because I realized that I was not able to solve some of the issues fast enough.  Instead, I accept it and try to be here to help and find ways to use the feedback to improve my programs. 

Quote:It's budding but i have had a shift. My side hustle has yielded about $1.5k this month. not bad given I started from just trying to see if I could earn any small amount of money.

All the ideas and books I've read so far still seem too big for me to digest, so continuing to build up.

I take back the above. It's still hard for me to move but things are happening at least and this hasn't been a total non-starter.

I don't have to pay for these programs, except in time and frustration making them.  But with UMS specifically, I'm not making it to sell, I'm making it to use.  You guys benefit from my efforts to make myself wealthy from making UMS because it becomes available for you to use as a result.  We don't advertise big enough for UMS to make me wealthy by selling it.  But I can tell you from first hand experience, UMS, v1 and v2, work.  And they work well, too - but they are making demands that are challenging.  They seek to determine the real root issue(s) you have holding you back and face and deal with them.  This is going to be difficult according to how much these issues represent a stumbling block for you, and in what ways.

I almost never resist my own subliminals, but I have a part of me resisting UMS.  It limited how much I was able to accomplish with v1, and it is fighting me tooth and nail to stop, slow down, sabotage and get me to quit using UMS v2.  Running v2 has been the hardest thing I have ever done regarding subliminals, but that's because it's working.  It is seeking out the issues and making something happen.  In the process, it's forcing me to deal with fears I have held since I was 2-3-4 years old.  Some of these fears are so challenging to deal with that I spend every day sick as a result.  Literally sick with fear, because it's working.  The fears are being located, faced and dealt with.  It's changed my sleep, my ability to focus, my bathroom habits and more, not very pleasant at all. 

But it's also changed my future, and my finances and how I do things in life.  Am I rich?  Not financially.  But am I going to be?  You bet.  Because the things this program has done so far, after a couple years of using it, have changed my life and my future in some pretty major ways.  I recently passed a milestone that means that no matter what, I will become wealthy, I just have to be patient.  It's not going to happen quickly, but it absolutely will happen, as long as I am patient. 

I know UMS is working for you because of the tings you say you have done.  I also know you're frustrated because it's not working fast enough to suit you.  Trust me, I get that too.  I need money now, not in 2, 5, 10 years.  But UMS isn't trying to make small changes.  It's not trying to make you a little more money.  It's aiming for Ultimate Monetary Success.  The big one, the jackpot, the big daddy.  And that takes, for the vast majority of people, a lot of small steps and time. It will work if you give it enough time to, but it's also got a lot of work to do.  Most of that work is in getting you to actually allow yourself to become and be ultimately monetarily successful.  The actual outcome would happen a LOT faster if we didn't have to deal with that step.

But we do.  And the irony here is that we live, right now, in the time in the world's entire history, where it is most easy and most likely for the average person to get rich.  Believe it or not, but it's true.  There are countless ways to do it, and they're all around you.  I recently discovered that someone I know makes crazy bank, just selling pictures of her feet on OnlyFans every month.

If you want to get rich quick, I'm sorry but UMS v1 or 2 is not for you.  If you want to solve the money problem once and for all, using UMS properly and following through for the required amount of time will.  And if you think only one play-through is going to do it, you're sadly mistaken.  The majority of people are going to need to use it more than one play-through.  The goal of the program not only requires you get out of your own way, it requires changes to yourself, your thinking, your actions and your choices.  And it requires that you make a lot of small steps forward that result in small victories each, but they build up to what you are aiming for.

There is a good reason that BAMM v1 was designed to be used for about 8 YEARS.  I'm not saying that UMS v2 needs that long to achieve it's goal, or that BAMM v1 did, but the point is...

Turning the Titanic takes time.  Crossing the ocean in a huge ship that tops out at 25 or 30 knots also takes time.  UMS is for those who want the goal so much that they are willing to do what it takes to get it, solve it, and be done with it.

I am nearing the end of my first run-through of v2, and it was absolutely brutal.  Life changing, but brutal.  How much more brutal would it be if I didn't have this program to help me?  There would be a direct inverse correlation between how brutal it is and how successful I am, because part of me is terrified of letting go of the association of poverty with security.  How messed up is that?  And so far those parts of me that are so irrational and limited in their awareness and capacity to think have ruled my life.  But UMS v2 has challenged them and brought about changes and disruptions to their comfortable status quo that would never have happened otherwise.  Because it works, in spite of all the BS that parts of me are trying to pull.

I would wager the same is true for you.  You're battling some inner child who believes that without your current situation, you will not be safe, secure and or alive.  That means it's going to fight to the death because it literally believes that this is a fight to the death.  But I have seen you make progress.

Now you have to make a decision.  Are you willing to put in the time and sustained effort and focus on one major goal, or do you want to achieve something else?  I happen to be sick to freakin' death of never getting quite where I want to be financially.  I'm in hardcore.  But I can't speak for you.

Maybe there is an easier way to do this, but for people like you and I, I honestly don't know what it is.  That's why I'm here in the trenches alongside you, using the same program, and suffering the same way.  I eat my own dog food, as the saying goes, because like I said before, I really did not create UMS for you guys; I created it for me.  And I want everyone who uses UMS to achieve great things with it, but you need to do some important things for that to happen:

1. You have to understand the goal.  It's not a small goal, and it's not just a pie in the sky advertising gimmick.  This program has the potential to enable you to get to wherever you want to go.  But it's not going to be a magic wand for you.
2. You have to want the goal badly enough to achieve it.  There are easy ways to make money these days and not-so-easy ways, but the fact is, as I said before, this is the Digital Age and you have more options and opportunity for becoming fantastically wealthy these days than ever before in the entire recorded history of mankind.  What stands in your way most is yourself, and your fears.  Are you willing to do what it takes to surmount those obstacles?
3. You have to have the right expectations.  If you got into this thinking UMS was a way to get rich quick, I apologize for not making this more clear in the description.  If you think that just because there are only 4 stages and the run-through only takes 5 months that one run through is going to make you rich, well there's a pretty good chance that is not the case.  Could happen, probably not.  I designed this program to be used multiple run-throughs for exactly that reason. 
4. You have to have sufficient focus on the goal, and keep going until you achieve it.  This is likely to be a medium to long term investment of your time.  It may take years.  But if you want the goal, you have to build upon your past successes and that means that you can't necessarily take giant steps.  If you don't focus on and stick with your goal in terms of using this program, it cannot be there to help you.
5. You have to recognize successes and progress, and appreciate them as such.  It is common for people to assume that UMS will be a magic wand, and one run through will result in financial independence.  That kind of thinking is known as wishful thinking.  It fails very quickly when you don't suddenly start having money bombs fall out of the sky when you use the program.  And while it is possible, UMS is not designed to work that way, and therefore is not probable.  This means that recognizing results that take the form of things other than "I had $X,000 fall in my lap today." is important.  Those who try to be "realists" try to say that the only metric that shows progress is the outcome of achieving the outcome.  But if you assume that only becoming ultimately financially wealthy matters, it is very easy to discount, or not even see, the steps you are successfully making to that goal.  If you change a belief that results in you spending $60 less each month, is that progress?  Sure.  If you change a belief that results in you budgeting each month instead of spending willy nilly, is that progress?  Absolutely.  If you focus more on how to become wealthy, is that progress?  You bet.  All of these and many more are the small steps that make up the base, the foundation, for becoming ultimately monetarily successful.  And without recognizing these and their place in the process, and appreciating them as successes, you will soon conclude that you're not seeing anything happen, because your bank account hasn't changed (or maybe they change the goal posts in some cases) and since the ONLY valid metric is bank numbers, they decide it isn't working and stop, when in reality, it is working, just not at get rich quick" speeds, and the evidence is not going to be seen if you only look at the end result being achieved.  It would be like a farmer plowing under all the crops a month after planting because they haven't ripened yet, when they take 6 months to ripen.  Think of this step as being a filter to weed out those who aren't smart enough to make it to the finish line.
6. You have to recognize efforts at self sabotage and actively, consciously work against them.  And that is easier said than done, because some times the subconscious can be very sneaky and deceitful in what and how it does things.  Nevertheless, if your primary goal is to overcome your own resistance to achieving the goal, this is going to be an important and necessary step for those of us who have a strong subconscious resistance to achieving ultimate monetary success. It has been brutal for me, and it may be brutal for you as well, but this step must be done because we are dealing with amounts of fear and types of subconscious awareness that are neither very advanced or very rational here.  In my case, part of how I associated poverty with security had to do with my mother choosing poverty while I was under 5 years old; and I just now realized that it also has to do with a very traumatic experience I had at the age of 2 when my m other got drunk off her ass and wandered down the street into someone else's house who was much better off than we were and decided this was her home and started cooking.  Until they arrived home and called the cops...  The point is, the biggest reason you aren't already ultimately financially wealthy is inside you, and you the conscious you must help in every way you can when the subconscious you tries to prevent conscious you from achieving UMS.  Until I sufficiently understand how to gain cooperation and overcome fear, at least.

Hope this helps.
Shannon, thanks. I get what you're saying, it's just a high price to pay and requires a lot of faith to continue. Hopefully I will continue, because I've had some small results, in particular a higher orientation toward action. Month on month i'm earning a little more, figuring out something new etc. but it is slow as you've suggested it will be. What remains very difficult is knowing that just on the otherside, being able to do AM6 stge 7 or a number of other subs i've used before, is a lot of good things happening daily, like social acceptance, strength, personal power etc. all of which feel very fleeting right now.

I'll come back on some of the main points you've raised later.

I appreciate the care you take.
Shannon, I don't know what to say. you hit me hard with that post and it took time to digest it. I'm willing to go in but I'm scared I'll change and hurt my kids by becoming an 'absent father', among other fears. I gotta go with it now though. I have to get there, I'm too tired of feeling like I'm on the bottom. The frustrating thing though shannon is I damnwell know how well your subs work when they're executing/being executed and some times I just need to have a more alpha aura and self confidence and so i really want to run AM6 stage 7, because I know after two days I'll be happier, more accepted, have people calling me to hang out and will make my family happier with a high level of stable presence.

I have severe self esteem issues and still desire to put in a loop of SE here and there, it's almost like I can't function without some higher emphasis on SE; it just allows me to do work and recover from setbacks without being so damn neurotic. I've had to stick SE on in the past just to get through hard deadlines because it turned all my mental chatter into self assured productivity.

Is there any way, Shannon, that you can make booster programs, that can help to do things like amplify the self esteem part of UMS/other long term subs, or allow me/other to boost the alpha subliminal training we've had without totally screwing up the sub we're doing? IF things are how you say they are, I'll be on UMS for the next year, maybe two and that's a long time in my life man, a long time to potentially tolerate procrastination, brain fog and feeling weak.

I'm starting stage 4 tonight, and It's terrifying, I know I'm in for the next year, i'll be repeating these four stages again and again and the thought makes me queasy.

That's what I'm facing, and ok I'll keep on I know it will pass one way or another.

Meanwhile back to sticking to what I've done.
- this last month I made around $2000 last month selling my time
- I did this during work hours and fell behind on a number of tasks
- I've put on weight and have irrationally developed a fear of exercising, because I'm afraid it will do something to my heart (having become paranoid about the impact of the vaccine);
- I went through two weeks of drinking alcohol, which I never do (prior to this I hadn't drunk alcohol in nearly two years), I stopped four days ago, and feel much better since
- I outlined a book and tested it with a few people to see if they were interested/would buy it.
- I've begun applying for higher paying jobs; though I've only started one application for a bank which would allow me to take home just under three times what I currently earn plus expenses (since it would mean moving to another country). It's a huge long shot but I gotta start going for it, I'm getting too bummed about being broke
Have you heard of "releasing" or Letting Go practice? It's sort of a meditation, release of emotional blockages. Look up "David Hawkins". What you're describing about wanting to run a loop of this, a loop of that here and there...seems like a crutch. Sort of what I use to do, like ''I need to take this supplement, to make me more dominant or confident'.
Pages: 1 2