Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OFv3 - Simple Clean Journal I Promise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
2/3 Days Off

Daaannggg, Fear hitting me so hard today, I can make drinking water with my palm because I'm sweating a lot, sweating occurs when I have anxiety or fear of something. My confidence level plummed down, and a little sensitive to someone, it's the opposite when I have a high confidence level (IDGAF). I'm very excited when I'm out just to ride a motorbike around the city, but not for today. I want to play 1 loop to resolve this bastard but an off day is necessary (according to the instructions). Hoping tomorrow is not much worse than today.
So you started journaling on the 4th day? Why didn't you journal what happened during days 1 and 2 and 3?

As for the fear reaction, what you should notice is that with every ASRB2 cycle, that fades out more and more. The goal is to figure out what the best bloom time is, because if we don't leave enough bloom time, you'll end up overloaded with this. Over time, if we need to, we can make adjustments.
(05-22-2021, 07:20 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]So you started journaling on the 4th day?  Why didn't you journal what happened during days 1 and 2 and 3?  

I wrote first and second-day experience in your Journal discussion, Days 3 I'm noticing slightly fear but not much, then I thought it just a normal process.

Quote:As for the fear reaction, what you should notice is that with every ASRB2 cycle, that fades out more and more.  The goal is to figure out what the best bloom time is, because if we don't leave enough bloom time, you'll end up overloaded with this.  Over time, if we need to, we can make adjustments.

I will continue with use according to instructions. I hope is much better and better without any fear coming again. Pirate
(05-22-2021, 03:23 AM)MagicalAlchemist Wrote: [ -> ]
2/3 Off Day

Daaannggg, Fear hitting me so hard today, I can make drinking water with my palm because I'm sweating a lot, sweating occurs when I have anxiety or fear of something. My confidence level plummed down, and a little sensitive to someone, it's the opposite when I have a high confidence level (IDGAF). I'm very excited when I'm out just to ride a motorbike around the city, but not for today. I want to play 1 loop to resolve this bastard but an off day is necessary (according to the instructions). Hoping tomorrow is not much worse than today.

So the cause of your sweating this time is random thoughts or there is some sort of resistance?
3/3 Days Off

Remain same as yesterday, but more fearful indeed. 1 Hour after I post this journal, my neighbor having a party behind my house. I was invited to come, I want to come, but I am not sure to come. The feeling of fear that I feel right now is quite extreme compared to me in OFv2. OFv3 didn't affect my emotional state like anger, depression, sadness. But more towards fear that I do not know where it comes from. I have calmed myself down with 40 minutes of meditation, hasn't worked out yet. Maybe this an indication I resist OFv3 and need more exposure than Official recommendations like what I did in OFv2. Feeling calm and soothing only on the first and second day (2 DAYS ON).

(05-23-2021, 01:37 AM)Qiel Wrote: [ -> ]So the cause of your sweating this time is random thoughts or there is some sort of resistance?

It's very clear OF doing work in the background, but I'm resisting to execute.
(05-23-2021, 03:22 AM)MagicalAlchemist Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe this an indication I resist OFv3 and need more exposure than Official recommendations like what I did in OFv2. Feeling calm and soothing only on the first and second day (2 DAYS ON).

It's still to early to tell about autoconfig/more exposure than official recommendation.

Maybe recalibrate the volume or change the volume after 14 days are better ideas.

In my opinion, if you do too much exposure too early, there'll be input overload and the result are the brain too exhausted to process anything so in the end just a waste of time.

We still don't know how far the upper limit of 5.75.7G, what possibilities await if we could resilience enough to do as instructed. 

Just think about it as a phase, like staged Alpha Male, first 32 days are garbage removal.

Hope everything get better real soon.
That's definately a sign it's working. You use a program that's focused on overcoming fear and these deeper fears come up because they are being worked on. It sounds like it's reaching a deeper level than V2 was which would explain what is happening.

When it passes you'll feel alot better. Wink
Cycle 2 - 2/2 ON
Masked - 27% Volume - IEM - 1 Loop

I observed that I can fall asleep at night easily (The opposite of what happened in OFv2). I feel passionate to take all my days. Sudden panic and anxiety attacks do not occur at all.

Cycle 2 - 2/3 OFF

I really feel weak and zero energy on my day off. The fear that manifests with anxiety and panic attacks returns (as I mentioned in the previous post). I'm not functioning well, too lazy to do activities.
At the end of your first 14 days, it sounds like you should experiment with reducing your days off by 1 per ASRB2 cycle until you find the right place.
Cycle 3 - 1/2 ON
Masked - 27% Volume - IEM - 1 Loop

Well, yesterday and today, people behave asshole to me even I'm silent and not doing anything wrong. Don't know why "DRS" doesn't try to reflect the negative energy to the sender.

Maybe I'm an asshole? That's what gaslighting person wants to think I'm an asshole. I realized lately people try to beat me up mentally and emotionally, a very draining day.

I hated the world for a while (because people like this). I have no energy to debate or trying to argue with passive-aggressive people (mostly, I am silent and only use facial gestures.). So far, I have met 5 people like this in a row in just 2 days.

(05-27-2021, 07:39 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]At the end of your first 14 days, it sounds like you should experiment with reducing your days off by 1 per ASRB2 cycle until you find the right place.

I will take this chance Shannon, in this third cycle. Will doing 2 days on and 2 days off. Tq for the input.
I see this in a different way.

I don't think you should completely rely on DRS to stop people from being an asshole to you, and personally I wouldn't want it to completely.. because it brings a perfect opportunity to learn to stand up for yourself.

I see this as it possibly bringing some of these situations to you so that you can learn to stand up for yourself, and most importantly deal with the fear around standing up for yourself because that's the core of the issue.
(05-29-2021, 01:38 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I see this in a different way.

I don't think you should completely rely on DRS to stop people from being an asshole to you, and personally I wouldn't want it to completely.. because it brings a perfect opportunity to learn to stand up for yourself.

I see this as it possibly bringing some of these situations to you so that you can learn to stand up for yourself, and most importantly deal with the fear around standing up for yourself because that's the core of the issue.

I completely agree with what Benjamin is saying. "Waiting for something to take care/protect you" is in my eyes a victim thinking. Taking care of my own well being is in my eyes the only way forward, to make decisions, show boundaries, stopping people or even shutting people out of your life that are not good for you. Surely you will sometimes make mistakes as we all do, sometimes you might go a little over the top, sometimes you might not be direct enough for others to understand it, but you will learn and grow in the process and become the master of your life.
Gentleman, Thank you for elaborating from another point of view, of course, I have taken the lesson before I write it here. The post that I write here is only a form of annoyance at the events that I have experienced.

It's not that I'm afraid to defend myself, but I really don't have the energy right now to deal with that.
I have no problems or fears associated with defending myself, (because I am used to being exposed in my daily life to friends, strangers, or family).

I chose the silent option because, in that situation, it was the best decision. Rather than taking inappropriate actions and can cause even greater chaos. Because I am a person who tends to think about cause and effect. I once faced a very complicated problem at that time, I couldn't think clearly and make decisions based solely on emotions, whose results you can already guess.

I now tend to care less about those outside my control.

And what I expect from "DRS" is only as a protector of negative energies that can affect me, that's all. Because lately I really don't have the energy to deal with that something I call toxic, my mental energy has been drained from a week ago, and my anxiety has flared up since I started "OFv3"

TL; DR: Again, it's not about me not being able to stand up for myself, I have no energy to deal with a toxic environment because my whole body and mind to tired of processing subliminal itself.
DRS works to the degree that it has focus in a program, and you have the energy to give it to work.

In OFv3, it is by far not the main focus of the program, nor the main user of energy. That, naturally, goes to the removal of fears, and for certain people, this will require so much effort and energy that DRS may have little to nothing left.

Unfortunately, one cannot have it all. I have done the best that could be done to balance this program to achieve the best results, but the focus must be on fear removal before and above DRS. If that means you don't have the energy to have a sufficient DRS, then that is what it means.

The good news is, as you deal more and more with and remove the fear, the DRS will return because it will not require as much energy to focus on fear anymore.

In the beginning, I found the DRS in OF v3 worked beautifully for me. When I was exposed to just 23 minutes of another subliminal, the DRS disappeared and I was too exhausted to work or even stay awake. These programs use a huge amount of energy, because the parts of you that hold and create fear are not weak. Neither is the amount of energy that DRS requires small when the attacks are significant.
Pages: 1 2