Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sleep Magic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Having a hard time resetting my sleep. I'm trying to change my sleeping time. I've been going to sleep ranging from 6am to 4pm within the day and waking up from 3pm to 8pm. This is really bad for my health. I want to sleep from 10pm to 3am and wake up at 8am to 11am. I've been trying to change for almost a year now. Bought this sub to help me. Just waiting for the release since I bought usings PayPal.
I got into reading the OF V3 journals first up, but i'll complete the orders now.
(05-20-2021, 03:54 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I got into reading the OF V3 journals first up, but i'll complete the orders now.

No rush man. Thanks
(05-20-2021, 03:54 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I got into reading the OF V3 journals first up, but i'll complete the orders now.

Got them thanks. You can also check as to why my browser indicates that subliminal-shop.com is unsecure.
Day 1 of trying both Sleep Shuttle and Power Nap to fall asleep. Almost finished both BWE but they didn't make me fall asleep. Will try them again later.
(05-20-2021, 09:50 PM)reki Wrote: [ -> ]Day 1 of trying both Sleep Shuttle and Power Nap to fall asleep. Almost finished both BWE but they didn't make me fall asleep. Will try them again later.

Sleep Shuttle is for falling asleep at night. Power Nap is for waling up at the end. Hope youre not using both at once. Using headphones?
(05-21-2021, 06:41 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2021, 09:50 PM)reki Wrote: [ -> ]Day 1 of trying both Sleep Shuttle and Power Nap to fall asleep. Almost finished both BWE but they didn't make me fall asleep. Will try them again later.

Sleep Shuttle is for falling asleep at night. Power Nap is for waling up at the end. Hope youre not using both at once. Using headphones?

Yes using headphones. At first I tried sleep shuttle to sleep at night but to no avail. Then around lunchtime I use power nap to get a nap and it didn't work also.
(05-21-2021, 01:56 PM)reki Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes using headphones. At first I tried sleep shuttle to sleep at night but to no avail. Then around lunchtime I use power nap to get a nap and it didn't work also.

What are you doing while you listen to these programs?
(05-21-2021, 01:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2021, 01:56 PM)reki Wrote: [ -> ]

What are you doing while you listen to these programs?

I'm at bed and trying to sleep.
Day 2 of trying Sleep Shuttle to fall asleep. Finished the entire track and I didn't fall asleep.
Are you the type who hates "being told what to do" or has a lot of fear of "losing control of yourself"?
Not sure about the fear since I do let go. But in a way yes i agree on the first statement that I hate being told
(05-22-2021, 09:15 AM)reki Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure about the fear since I do let go. But in a way yes i agree on the first statement that I hate being told

It is very rare to see someone not be affected by the brainwave entrainment technique that I use.  I think you're the 3rd ever that I can remember.  The first was my mother, and boy was she bad about being told what to do.  So bad that in response to a doctor telling her that she needed a medical procedure to avoid a high probability of death, she refused to have it just to refuse to be told what to do.  So bad, in fact, that she started smoking at 13 to tell her parents they couldn't tell HER what to do! and died of lung cancer at 64 because her "Don't tell ME what to do!" prevented her from quitting for 23 years of attempts.  She resisted BWE also.  

It boils down to a fear of losing control of yourself.
What do you suggest then? Any chance that I be helped by Sleep Magic?
Pages: 1 2 3