Subliminal Talk

Full Version: lano1106 NSFM 575G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I did launch the program last night before going to bed.

Yesterday, I had a mild headache and I kinda wake up with as well...
I am very confident that this is unrelated to the start of the new program. It must simply be a coincidence.

Talking about my trading project is itching me but that would be irrelevant to what the program is supposed to do so I'll restrain from doing so.
looking for your posts on nfsm, if you don't mind can you say how good you with women right now?
I am doing ok when I want. I could be better.

It seems that my motivation to hook up is proportional to my sex drive. It seems like I am stating the obvious but this is very pronounced in my case. I can be very long periods without any lusty thoughts and out of nowhere, I can become obsessed with hooking up. idk, maybe it is seasons, hormonal burst... I feel like a hunter.

I know that deeply rooted fears were stopping me on many occasions to pull the trigger so it will interesting to find out what 8 months of OF will do to that.

I am definitely feeling freer from fears than I was 8 months ago.

When I was going out, I got an occasional fling. During my SM run back in 2019, at some point, I had 2 regular side chicks along with my main GF.

Of course during 2020 with the lockdowns and the insane health measures, nothing is favorable for social interactions so I didn't flirt at all in the last year.
Ok thanks for background information , I asked because wanted to see how nfsm will help after of and sm runs
Day 2:

What I am expecting from this program is to start hitting on attractive strangers on autopilot instinctively without thinking about it at all.

I cannot report that on day 2 but what I did was attempting to recontact women that I didn't talk with for some time. From experience, if it doesn't go nowhere, it might be only a bad timing issue so it doesn't hurt to recontact.

I got a good reply rate from this exercise... I guess this is a good first step.
Weren't you on OFv2? How come you guys are switching subs overnight?
I have been on OF for over 8 months... It is time to move on...

Not sure if a rest period would have been needed and I didn't ask but I did figure that since OF is FRM 4.9 and FRM 4.9 is included in NSFM, the transition would be smooth...

If I experience some turbulence, then I take full responsability for it and I'm fine with it.

thx for being concerned for me.
It was not a concern, I was just curious.
And also curious if OFv2 had any influence on your dating life, as I've bought OFv2.
I checked and OFv2 has been launched on 12-20-2020, you must have run OFv1 to get a total of 8 months.

Thanks
When I bought OFv2 8 months, it wasn't for dating purposes.

I wanted to free myself from fears and it has been a great support during the events surrounding the covid management where I live.
Day 6:

Contacting my old fling didn't do much finally exept generating some small talk. However, I did surprise myself saying 2 or 3 things that was cocky and sexy.

I am giving few more days for the program because I want to see what it will do with my interactions at the gym but after I think that I am going to switch to AOL.

It has been a mistake for me to pick this program. This was selfish. I did wake up a morning last week and I had a flash about what could happen to my kids if I breakup with GF. A family is sacred and needs to be protected. This is especially important during uncertain times.

There is a part that I don't control and I'll accept whatever happens that is outside my control but I'll be holding my ground as long as I can. If AOL can improve the house atmosphere so be it, I'll take this ally.
(03-27-2021, 09:21 PM)lano1106 Wrote: [ -> ]I am giving few more days for the program

It has been a mistake for me to pick this program.
Smh...
I lost track of which day I am in the cycle....

Yesterday at the first gym class after a 6 month break, I ended up working out beside an attractive very young woman.

during my brief interactions with her, I did notice and like how I felt.

Today, I felt a lot of negative energy emanating from many different persons that I did interact with. This has reminded me about my plan to switch to AOL... I should make the purchase sometime this week...

In an ideal world, mixing AOL+NSFM would be possible...
Day 3 at the gym tonight.

There was an excellent men/women ratio 50/50.

I did interact with 3 of them. 1 girl was new. The other 2 were women that I already knew.

The one that I did talk with the most was just beside me. At this stage, this is just an impression but I had the feeling that she was trying to find opportunities to do activities with me. I did mention something that I was planning to participate and she was asking questions about the event and she even did volunteer her Instagram contact info so that I can write her about the event. Based on my previous interactions with her, AFAIK, it was the first time that we discover a common interest and that she demonstrate interest in getting in touch with me.

If that was NSFM operating, I can report that it was totally in autopilot mode as I didn't consciously did anything different with her. Just small talk.
Nothing in terms of result to report but I have been feeling very exhausted in the last couple of days.

I need a lot of sleep. I feel like I am sleeping around 12 hours/night in the last 3-4 days.

It is either the program that is making my subconscious mind work very hard or:

after a 6 months break, returning to the gym and working out 5 days in a row is too much and this amount of sleep is required to recuperate from the big amount of physical effort that the workout is demanding...

or, it is for some other random reason.

Whatever the reason, it is noticeable and I felt it was worthwhile to report.
Pages: 1 2 3 4