Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Overcome Fear V2 - Four months in Colombia (back in Vancouver now)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Im on Overcome Fear V2, Been on it for the last week n half. I will be on a plane to Medellin Jan 8th. I will be doing daygame & night game every day. & working out every day as well. The purpose of this tris is to break my comfort zones and stop my avoidant behavior that I have developed from avoiding social situations & because I was on curfew for many years I wasnèt able to go out and be social. 

I want to have sex with allot of beautiful women and go on allot of instant dates. I want to try and get a girlfriend in Colombia. 

Im super excited Big Grin
I've always wanted to go to Medellin! Live it up dude and enjoy the sites and beautiful women.
Best wishes, stay safe.
Be careful with your health, my friend. Night game might be a bit cramped, depending on where you do it.
Have fun my friend! Women will be over you and they will be very willing to please, enjoy it but don’t lower your guard on crime, scams and STDs.

I have lived in Latin America for a long time and have seen too many Canadians and Americans falling prey to the above. Feel free to DM me if you wish.
Thanks for the wishes guys it means more to me then you realize.

I have great news, I went from being severely depressed and so anxious I couldn’t see my family or friends without having strong anxiety and wanting to use drugs or alcohol or numb it.

I got a number from a cashier today, I been approaching women and men (I’m not gay, just to talk) left right and Center.

I also just went on a date with a beautiful young Colombian women SOBER and it was the best date ever. We were making out at the restaurant and I was even giving her a got massage. I never get awkward or any anxiety. It was unbelievable. Best date I’ve ever had.

We’re playing soccer tomorrow, it seems as tho I have a gf in colombia now. She’s a good girl too not a slut.

Usually I get severe anxiety before dates. I also had issues living with people because of anxiety but I live with four roommates and I have 0 anxiety. They love me and we connected really well. I also made friends with a. Taxi driver and I’m playing soccer with him every Wednesday with his soccer team. I’m blessed.

I decided to move to Colombia and only come back to Vancouver Canada during summer Since that’s when my landscaping business is most busy. And because I love Colombia and the people and energy here. I’m happy.

I decided to extend my trip to 6 months instead of four.
Yay, it sounds wonderful, I’m really happy for you bro
Nice, great results from OF V2.
I am really pleased to see your life improving! Congratulations! Keep going!
So update, I’ve had sex with four women, been on dates with 5 or 6 women. Gotten 15+ numbers.

I have been dating this one women and we been on four or five dates. We might end up making it official soon.

Things have been great I’m here until May 7 then I’m coming back in September for 8 months.

I love overcome fear it’s helped me with allot of my issues and I’m not perfect yet but I am allot better then where I started from.
what did you use on your way to get sex with 4 women man, it is a good number??
(02-25-2021, 10:44 AM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]So update, I’ve had sex with four women, been on dates with 5 or 6 women. Gotten 15+ numbers.

I have been dating this one women and we been on four or five dates. We might end up making it official soon.

Things have been great I’m here until  May 7 then I’m coming back in September for 8 months.

I love overcome fear it’s helped me with allot of my issues and I’m not perfect yet but I am allot better then where I started from.

You must be doing something else beside OF V2 to get these results? 

I have been doing OF V1 for 4 months and don't notice anything.
(02-25-2021, 10:44 AM)Raykon Wrote: [ -> ]So update, I’ve had sex with four women, been on dates with 5 or 6 women. Gotten 15+ numbers.

Things have been great I’m here until  May 7 then I’m coming back in September for 8 months.

Awesome.

Fear is also definately at the core of women issues. I remember reading something that said basically most pua stuff is simply adding on complexity to the simple fact that we fear doing or saying certain things so we have to add this bullshit to try to get around that fear, for example the fear of actually expressing interest and what she might think.. so they tell us to act like we aren't interested and all kinds of other weird stuff that makes us robotic.
(02-25-2021, 01:57 PM)Z-Man Wrote: [ -> ]You must be doing something else beside OF V2 to get these results? 
Being in Colombia.

In this very thread I had predicted it would happen. I know the culture and I know how they react to foreigners. That’s not to say that our lucky friend isn’t attractive of course, or that OF didn’t help, but the chances of success are many times higher for a foreigner in Latin America. 

GOOD FOR YOU BRO, you might end up spending a significant amount of your future life there. That’s what I am doing  Oui

And thanks for the update, reading about good results always feels good.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8