Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Getting Rid of the Rest of the Junk - OFv2 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Purchased OFv2 as promised.  

Just reading the product description the updates and changes have me excited.  The number of loops and the days on, days off are perfect.  Not too long overnight and only one day off a week will make the listening schedule so easy to follow.

Can't wait to get started with it.
Much appreciated. I am looking forward to seeing how you do with it.
One day off a week is cool: Sunday to Friday, Saturday off and you don’t even need a calendar.
Cycle 1 - Day 1:

Really felt like I should make a post after using v2 for the first night. I want to start off by sharing where I feel like I was at the end of using v1. Here are some things that were improved upon and still need to be ironed out.

- Procrastination - The last 3-4 weeks of using v1 my procrastination was starting to decrease significantly and my work was starting to improve quite a bit I feel.
-Anxiety - Anxiety and fears were starting to pop up more towards the end of using v1. Mainly when speaking in public and presenting in front of a group of people. This definitely needs to be worked on and I'm hoping v2 helps with this.
- PMO - issue is still there and I feel like I would go a time without it then when I'm bored it kicks in again, so there's still work that needs to be done.
- Diet - My diet was starting to improve and my workouts were happening a lot more frequently. I need to lose some weight and I feel like I was heading in the right direction there.
- Confidence was up but neediness was up as well.

So on to my first night of v2. From the middle of the first loop I could feel it. I started to get a headache as it was playing, which made going to sleep a lot harder. I couldn't get to sleep at all last night, compared to v1 where it was easy to fall asleep and I slept great on it. Also woke up with a really bad headache. It felt like a dehydration headache, but I know I drank plenty of water yesterday. My focus was on point at work today, I got more work done today than I have at any point in the last few weeks. I felt great when the headache started to go away.
What format and volume are you using?
I'm using the FLAC ultrasonic at 13/15. That's what I've used throughout the entire time of using OF.
Day 3

Still having a tough time getting to sleep on this version. Maybe turning down the volume a notch might work for me.. Dreams have increased the last two nights. I don't remember all of the details, but I do remember that I've had some intense dreams.

Today I was really tired for most of the day. Also noticed that my thoughts have been all over the place. From minor bouts of anger again to boredom with where I'm at in my current job and situation at work to really wanting to overcome the major hurdles in my life that I mentioned in the first post. Humor and socializing have come much easier so far the first few days on this version as well.

So far that's all that I've noticed after 3 nights of using this version. Will update as I notice more.
So last night was my night off after the first full cycle of OFv2 and so far I'm feeling really good. It's almost as if I feel more natural so to speak, and that's about the only way I can describe it. What that means i don't really know to be exact, but I just feel more like myself. There were definitely days where the mental exhaustion was heavier in the mornings, but it never really lasted that long, and certainly didn't last all day. The rest day was needed but I can't wait to get back to listening this week.
I feel like I'm becoming an insomniac on v2 cause I just can't fall asleep. The only weird thing is, I don't feel the effects of less sleep the following day. I used to be out by 11 or 11:30 at the latest on v1. Ever since I switched to v2, I've been laying awake until 1-1:30 and I don't feel tired throughout the day or get tired earlier in the evening.

Confidence is way up and my interactions at work just flow a lot more smoothly. Neediness is also way down and I'm just focusing on what I need to get done and what I want to be working on.
End of Cycle 2.

A couple of nights ago I feel like I had a pretty big breakthrough with the program. As a kid I was left alone and "lost" for a few hours while at an amusement park on multiple occasions, which happened when I was real young. When going to sleep and overnight with a few dreams that night I feel like this has led to a fear of abandonment in my life. This fear has led me to want to stay in my own little bubble and comfort zone so to speak. When I get real comfortable with where I'm at and with my current situation, I don't take many risks and don't try to get out of my comfort zone. That's also why I don't branch out and try to meet new people or explore new areas. I also feel like this could be a reason that I've had the PMO problem in my life, cause it leads me to lose myself in something that isn't real and hinders me from bettering myself and leaving that comfort zone.

Now the next step is to figure out how to overcome this and completely eliminate it and move on from it.
Been just over a month since I got OFv2, so I thought I'd give another update.

Felt like it took some time, but I am feeling really good on this sub lately. There are still days where I feel like I have brain fog or just feel disconnected from reality a bit, but when I feel the execution of the sub it really does feel like I'm on a cloud and just relaxed. Socially I feel much more like myself and can be myself a lot more around people. When looking at others I can see why some people are stuck where they're at in life. You really do get a sense of who's being held back by deep seeded fears and insecurities in life.

From a health standpoint, I feel like I'm no longer afraid to live a healthier lifestyle. While it's not perfect yet, my diet has slowly been improving and there are a few bad habits that I had that I've completely eliminated. I used to drink about 3-4 sodas a day, and now the last few months I've had maybe one each month? Alcohol intake has also been reduced quite a bit. I do still drink alcohol every now and then, but unlike last summer during quarantine where it was almost daily, I'll maybe have a few drinks on the weekends. I no longer have to find a way to motivate myself to exercise either. I'm now working out an average of 5 days per week, compared to last year where it was maybe 3 days per week if I was lucky and was able to motivate myself enough to workout even that much.

Before using OFv1 or v2, I used to have a lot of negative thoughts that would disrupt my normal way of thinking. I'd have these preconceived notions that everything I say was silently being judged and was always being taken negatively by whoever I'm talking to. As mentioned with socializing, negativity really isn't there anymore and I seem to not care nearly as much what people thought of what I say. Friendships with people at work have seemed to get a lot better over the last month.

As far as resistance, it's been a lot better this week after dropping the number of loops to 2 at 13/15 volume. I haven't been as exhausted either with the lower loop count and I actually feel like the execution has increased.

So far a really good start to this version, and whatever Shannon did to upgrade to this version has been amazing for me.
Very good.
Experimented two nights ago going back to 3 loops. Yesterday I was lethargic and had a lot of brain fog. Last night I went back to 2 loops, and that just confirmed that's the perfect setting for me. I feel amazing today.

Been noticing even since my last update that my desire to eat has lessened a lot. I feel like I need half of the amount of food that I needed to eat before. I guess overeating was an issue due to fear.

Will 100% be getting NSFM in the future to be able to run that. After a long run of OF, that should run smoothly. But I know that's for further down the road.
Execution is starting to really show itself and make itself pretty obvious at this point. For the first time in as long as I can remember, I actually feel like I'm in control of just about every aspect of my life right now. Motivation to get work done is higher than it has been in the last 5 or so years, as mentioned previously dieting and working out are basically on autopilot. Energy levels are much higher than when I first started on OF last summer, this is a great feeling now.
Pages: 1 2