Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Adventures in E4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
EPRHA History

I used E2 for awhile a few years ago. It cleared out some of the crap bogging me down and did a reasonably decent job of it, but running the thing sapped all of the life out of me. I was collecting unemployment most of the time so I could accept the tradeoff of being dead tired, having no desire to do anything and sleeping 10+ hours. Once I started working again that just wasn't feasible.

Recent emo work
About 2 months ago an email list I'm on pushed a gold obsidian pendent, with the main selling point being that it converts your negative energy to positive energy, and over time this will take care a lot of negative/low frequency vibrations being emitted. It definitely has a positive effect but takes some time to deal with every individual piece of negativity that surfaces.

Potential TID
If TID is supposed to work with this one I felt the way I do when running this subliminal a few hours before starting it. I wouldn't attribute anything else prior to the sub.

Days 1-6
I notice that I feel better when the program is playing, but for the most part it doesn't seem to do much on the healing front when it is not running. The so-called "bloom" has been nonexistent.

I can sense the shield but it's not that strong yet. I have figured out how to to return residual negativity that crops up from time to time to its source using the shield, but that requires concentration and it can only handle so much at a time.
(10-10-2020, 08:30 AM)JamesM Wrote: [ -> ]EPRHA History

I used E2 for awhile a few years ago. It cleared out some of the crap bogging me down and did a reasonably decent job of it, but running the thing sapped all of the life out of me. I was collecting unemployment most of the time so I could accept the tradeoff of being dead tired, having no desire to do anything and  sleeping 10+ hours. Once I started working again that just wasn't feasible.
Did the results you had achieved stick after you quit?

Quote:If TID is supposed to work with this one I felt the way I do when running this subliminal a few hours before starting it. I wouldn't attribute anything else prior to the sub.
Oh yes, TID is definitely there with this generation. 

Quote:I can sense the shield but it's not that strong yet.
I never felt it but it made a huge objective difference in my life.

Quote:I have figured out how to to return residual negativity that crops up from time to time to its source using the shield, but that requires concentration and it can only handle so much at a time.
Why do you need to do that? In my understanding the shield works automatically, without any conscious effort on your part.

I am looking forward to reading your updates because emotional healing and shielding are very important to me as well (I upgraded from E3 + DRS to LTU6 in order to enjoy the broad approach but emotional healing and shielding are still my main priorities.)
(10-10-2020, 08:30 AM)JamesM Wrote: [ -> ]EPRHA History

I used E2 for awhile a few years ago. It cleared out some of the crap bogging me down and did a reasonably decent job of it, but running the thing sapped all of the life out of me. I was collecting unemployment most of the time so I could accept the tradeoff of being dead tired, having no desire to do anything and  sleeping 10+ hours. Once I started working again that just wasn't feasible.

Recent emo work
About 2 months ago an email list I'm on pushed a gold obsidian pendent, with the main selling point being that it converts your negative energy to positive energy, and over time this will take care a lot of negative/low frequency vibrations being emitted. It definitely has a positive effect but takes some time to deal with every individual piece of negativity that surfaces.

Potential TID
If TID is supposed to work with this one I felt the way I do when running this subliminal a few hours before starting it. I wouldn't attribute anything else prior to the sub.

Days 1-6
I notice that I feel better when the program is playing, but for the most part it doesn't seem to do much on the healing front when it is not running. The so-called "bloom" has been nonexistent.

I can sense the shield but it's not that strong yet. I have figured out how to to return residual negativity that crops up from time to time to its source using the shield, but that requires concentration and it can only handle so much at a time.

Hello 

I have noticed some bloom on my off days but it is very subtle 

Many of the changes on this program are powerful but subtle.

I have been running E4 for 2 weeks and have noticed changes but they were not apparent at the time. 

Things will happen. Remember it is a 8 month program
(10-10-2020, 09:08 AM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]Did the results you had achieved stick after you quit?

Yes. The specific things it healed stayed healed. The specific instances I felt it work through no longer bother me, but it never approached the root cause of those issues. My experience was more that it started with the most superficial and/or recent event that caused the emotional issue and address that, then perhaps slowly start working its way to the beginning. If it would start with the first instance of that emotional issue later instances would be healed automatically, getting to the end result of blowing out all of one's emotional baggage much faster. Stuart Lichtman, Roger Callahan and L. Ron Hubbard have covered why the mind works that way in detail, and I'm sure others have as well.

(10-10-2020, 09:08 AM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you need to do that? In my understanding the shield works automatically, without any conscious effort on your part.

I have the bad fortune of living next door to a naggy and nosy mother that goes out of her way to find stupid shit about which to nag me. Over the course of my life I have found that addressing the subject of nag A is an exercise in futility because it will immediately be replaced by nag B. Sometimes it is bad enough to cause physical pain in my brain. Being psychic and empathic makes the effect worse. Rather than be in physical pain for hours because of some stupid arbitrary nonsense that means nothing to me, I am returning it to sender before it does more harm.

(10-10-2020, 09:08 AM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking forward to reading your updates because emotional healing and shielding are very important to me as well (I upgraded from E3 + DRS to LTU6 in order to enjoy the broad approach but emotional healing and shielding are still my main priorities.)

I have found that I get the most benefit from very foundational, basic programs than I do from some of the sexier subs. Perhaps I needed a stronger foundation before running Sex Magnet 2, but I got almost no benefit from it. The only time I got laid while using it was some fat slut on Craigslist that was 20 years older than me, and not something I would admit to doing IRL. In direct contrast to that, something with a simple and straightforward goal like Removing Fear 1.1 was a massive game changer. I didn't get to the point of walking into a bank to rob it not giving a fuck or not being concerned at all with how something turns out (i.e. I could say I would be afraid I'm about to get laid off), but the stressful emotional component was largely nullified. My only "complaint" about OF 1.1 is that it feels like it could have done more to instill bravery while eliminating fear.

My tentative plan is to run E4, then OF 5.75G to wipe the floor with any remaining fears/internal doubts and use that stronger foundation to run LTU6 (or maybe 7). I'll reevaluate when I'm done with E4, but my gut feeling is that I would get the most total benefit by doing them in that order. When I finish with all of that Become A Multi-Quadrillionaire should be just around the corner. LOL

(10-10-2020, 09:14 AM)THolt Wrote: [ -> ]Many of the changes on this program are powerful but subtle.

I have been running E4 for 2 weeks and have noticed changes but they were not apparent at the time. 

Things will happen. Remember it is a 8 month program
Absolutely. Just because I don't notice something right now doesn't mean a process isn't underway. If I had a concern at this point it would be that additional exposure would lead to better results. My subconscious has told me that a couple times, but I'm still following the instructions for the time being.
Days 7-8
These days off suck a cock. Not in a good way either, like getting my cock sucked or getting through something bad to get rid of it forever. My DRS has pretty much been reduced to zero after being worn out by incoming negativity and having no instructions to replenish it.

The emotional crap that was dredged up and started to heal has been static at the tip of consciousness, making me feel emotionally terrible for no apparent payoff. I wouldn't mind if something was being done with it, but it's bad enough that I'd consider running the useless pain remover to make it stop. It's not just emotionally unpleasant, it is exerting physical pressure is a few different parts of my brain.

If TID is supposed to give me the feeling of using it on off days, that's a big swing and a miss thus far.

Just throwing this out there, but if the creation and strengthening of a DRS is something that could be done consciously, I'd buy that course.
(10-12-2020, 02:38 PM)JamesM Wrote: [ -> ]Days 7-8
These days off suck a cock. Not in a good way either, like getting my cock sucked or getting through something bad to get rid of it forever. My DRS has pretty much been reduced to zero after being worn out by incoming negativity and having no instructions to replenish it.

The emotional crap that was dredged up and started to heal has been static at the tip of consciousness, making me feel emotionally terrible for no apparent payoff. I wouldn't mind if something was being done with it, but it's bad enough that I'd consider running the useless pain remover to make it stop. It's not just emotionally unpleasant, it is exerting physical pressure is a few different parts of my brain.

If TID supposed to give me the feeling of using it on off days, that's a big swing and a miss thus far.

Just throwing this out there, but if the creation and strengthening of a DRS is something that could be done consciously, I'd buy that course.

I’m on the last of my three days off and I have been feeling the same way 

I feel E4 is in the middle of dealing with something. I have felt tired and I have felt a lot of heat emanating which is probably the lingering effects of the DRS
(10-12-2020, 02:38 PM)JamesM Wrote: [ -> ]Days 7-8

If TID is supposed to give me the feeling of using it on off days, that's a big swing and a miss thus far.

I also had that problem back when I started DRS. Shannon gave me permission to run some extra DRS both on days on and even on days off when I badly felt the need. But that was stand-alone DRS, you cannot do that with this program. 

Maybe you should reduce the days off to two next time. The standard advice is to wait for two ASRB cycles before making changes but since you felt so strongly twice (both in days in and on days off), you might want to try and reduce your off days by one next time already.
After a few cycles of listening (the days on/off) then if you have a desire to listen more then it's okay to do so. You might start with 1 less days off, but Shannon says to change 1 variable at a time instead of just ramping it up alot so you can see what it's doing.

If this is happening on days off then it's that the programming isn't fully there yet and maybe more input by less days off would be a good thing.
These programs in 5.75G have a module designed to get your subconscious to either instruct you how to run the program for best results, or "just do that". If your subconscious has told you that more time on would be better for you to get results, then you should always listen to it on that, even if it means ignoring the instructions, and even if it's been less than 2 ASRB cycles of use according to the instructions.

Having your subconscious suggest, crave, ask for, etc. less time, that's frequently an attempt to escape the program and sabotage and should not be listened to. In that case, simply follow the instructed usage times. But if your subconscious asks for, suggests, craves or otherwise indicates that it would be better to use it more, do it. That's why it has AutoConfig. I see that needs yet more work still.
(10-13-2020, 06:30 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]These programs in 5.75G have a module designed to get your subconscious to either instruct you how to run the program for best results, or "just do that". If your subconscious has told you that more time on would be better for you to get results, then you should always listen to it on that, even if it means ignoring the instructions, and even if it's been less than 2 ASRB cycles of use according to the instructions.

This is very good to know. It might help to have this information in a generic 5.75G instructions PDF like 4G programs had. Coming from the perspective of someone that stops by the forum once in a great while when not actively doing a journal I was under the mistaken impression that admitting to deviating from the prescribed loops per day and/or ASRB2 was considered such egregious misuse of the product that it wiped out any possibility of a refund.

I felt like I should be using it more after finishing the first day, so I wouldn't necessarily say AutoConfig doesn't work well enough.

Per my subconscious I am adjusting to 7 loops overnight (when I typically run it),, as needed during the day (running as I type this) and will reevaluate ASRB2 after the next 2 days off.
(10-13-2020, 09:57 AM)JamesM Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2020, 06:30 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]These programs in 5.75G have a module designed to get your subconscious to either instruct you how to run the program for best results, or "just do that".  If your subconscious has told you that more time on would be better for you to get results, then you should always listen to it on that, even if it means ignoring the instructions, and even if it's been less than 2 ASRB cycles of use according to the instructions.  

This is very good to know. It might help to have this information in a generic 5.75G instructions PDF like 4G programs had. Coming from the perspective of someone that stops by the forum once in a great while when not actively doing a journal I was under the mistaken impression that admitting to deviating from the prescribed loops per day and/or ASRB2 was considered such egregious misuse of the product that it wiped out any possibility of a refund.  

I felt like I should be using it more after finishing the first day, so I wouldn't necessarily say AutoConfig doesn't work well enough.

Per my subconscious I am adjusting to 7 loops overnight (when I typically run it),, as needed during the day (running as I type this) and will reevaluate ASRB2 after the next 2 days off.

Not following the directions does invalidate a refund, according to our refund policy.  But that is designed to protect us from people who buy it, then either don't use it or try to sabotage it and or use it too little or in ways that prevent it from working, and then ask for a refund.  Adding in more time because you felt the urge to do so as a result of the AutoConfig program is another matter, which we consider on a case by case basis.  Reasonable usage and circumstances without results is very unlikely to prevent you from getting a refund.

The goal is to make sure people get what they paid for, while preventing us from being scammed or taken advantage of my people who really didn't give the program a reasonable run.  Not to prevent us from having to issue refunds.
More exposure is definitely a good thing. I feel better and when I feel something get worked over on the brink of consciousness I can tell that something is actually happening.

I had a strange dream last night, and I only bring it up because I typically remember 2 or 3 dreams in a year. Like most dreams I remember it was pretty nonsensical. I was in a large bathroom stall with a couple other guys discussing an issue with some guy (in a work setting?) because he was duplicitous about not liking us. For some reason a random slut I seemed to dislike on a personal level enters the stall wearing something skin tight with half her ass hanging out. She said something derogatory to me (don't remember what) and started grinding her on ass on my cock. I essentially shrugged and decided that if she wanted to dry hump me it wasn't worth the effort of stopping her. Then the disliked guy mentioned above bursts in and ended up being a very tall, bald 50-60something dude and I remember being surprised that this was the guy being discussed, although I should have logically known that already given the conversation. He went up to one guy and screwed "I haaaaaate you!!!!" in his face, then started doing it to me. At this point I had a muscle cramp/spasm/whatever you call your calf flexing so hard it feels like it's try to tear off the bone and that pain woke me up very quickly. That also happens 2 or 3 times a year, but not usually in the middle of a dream.

My subconscious also directed me to revisit the Sedona Method course I got a few years ago. At the time I found it a simplistic, repetitive 20+ hours of material and no more effective than other methods of getting rid of crap in your mind like tapping. Going through it again in a new unit of time I can see why I thought that, but am also finding value I didn't find a few years ago. If whatever is being worked on by the sub is exerting pressure on my brain I found that I can use Sedona to partially release the trauma. It never goes away completely, but is a step in the right direction and I feel it getting worked over when the sub is running. One other unexpected thing happened. Usually when I'd gone through the process and ask when I could/would release whatever the bad feeling is the answer would be that I could let it go now. With some of these feelings I got different answers including tomorrow and in about an hour. Maybe that's how long the sub needs to finish working out whatever that specific issue is?

tl;dr more is more for me at this point in time.
(10-14-2020, 10:22 AM)JamesM Wrote: [ -> ]More exposure is definitely a good thing. I feel better and when I feel something get worked over on the brink of consciousness I can tell that something is actually happening.

I had a strange dream last night, and I only bring it up because I typically remember 2 or 3 dreams in a year. Like most dreams I remember it was pretty nonsensical. I was in a large bathroom stall with a couple other guys discussing an issue with some guy (in a work setting?) because he was duplicitous about not liking us. For some reason a random slut I seemed to dislike on a personal level enters the stall wearing something skin tight with half her ass hanging out. She said something derogatory to me (don't remember what) and started grinding her on ass on my cock. I essentially shrugged and decided that if she wanted to dry hump me it wasn't worth the effort of stopping her. Then the disliked guy mentioned above bursts in and ended up being a very tall, bald 50-60something dude and I remember being surprised that this was the guy being discussed, although I should have logically known that already given the conversation. He went up to one guy and screwed "I haaaaaate you!!!!" in his face, then started doing it to me. At this point I had a muscle cramp/spasm/whatever you call your calf flexing so hard it feels like it's try to tear off the bone and that pain woke me up very quickly. That also happens 2 or 3 times a year, but not usually in the middle of a dream.

My subconscious also directed me to revisit the Sedona Method course I got a few years ago. At the time I found it a simplistic, repetitive 20+ hours of material and no more effective than other methods of getting rid of crap in your mind like tapping. Going through it again in a new unit of time I can see why I thought that, but am also finding value I didn't find a few years ago. If whatever is being worked on by the sub is exerting pressure on my brain I found that I can use Sedona to partially release the trauma. It never goes away completely, but is a step in the right direction and I feel it getting worked over when the sub is running. One other unexpected thing happened. Usually when I'd gone through the process and ask when I could/would release whatever the bad feeling is the answer would be that I could let it go now. With some of these feelings I got different answers including tomorrow and in about an hour. Maybe that's how long the sub needs to finish working out whatever that specific issue is?      

tl;dr more is more for me at this point in time.

Do not use any other self improvement methods (I.e Sedona method) with these subs. You don’t know how they will interact with and it’s possible that results from Sedona will cancel out or negate the results you get from E4. 

Just continue to use E4 and don’t be lured onto other stuff.
Day 15

I ended up listening to my subconscious and eliminating anything that could derail or give negative imput toward what was suggested, and I have no words to describe how happy I am that I did so.

I made more progress in the last week than I did running E2 for 9 months.

That is not the least bit hyperbolic. I can barely believe the difference between the first cycle (instructions to the letter save for resuming late on day 9) and the next week (as much exposure as I feel I need).

Nonetheless, I did proverbially wipe my ass with the manual and go through the whole 20 CD 4-in-1 whatever it's called Sedona course again, as well as doing the exercises as presented throughout the course. As a result I discovered why Sedona and E2 only had a marginal effect the first time. Part of me has been afraid to fully let go of the emotional trauma because it erected other walls inside my mind designed to keep me safe from similar or worse situations in the future. When I got that response from my subconscious I knew exactly what that meant. My late childhood and adolescence were very stressful times due to my family situation, and one romantic relationship that did not end well 8 years ago was lessened but not neutralized by my E2 run. That relationship had a part 2 almost 6 years ago that opened several new cans of worms and did far more long-term damage than the initial relationship ending.

Using Sedona on a given topic would bring that pain to the surface (i.e. the present). I Sedonaed through it (Could you let it go? Would you? When? is the TLDR for everything Sedona) to neutralize 90-95% of the trauma and hit a wall. However, now that this is the most recent trauma in my mind the FRM in E4 took care of the fear keeping it in place, and E4 went to work taking care of that issue. There were several times when I would have to stop the course and let E4 pick up the pieces before continuing. Part of the reason for this being having such a great impact right now is that it is actively targeting some of the worst stuff that had been holding me down.

Outside of simply saying "I feel better" my sex drive and sexual response are moving in the right direction for the first time in a long time. Looking in the mirror I can see more vitality in my eyes and look more energetic. I started reading Molloy's Live For Success and have noticed attempts to correct posture and some other minor things mentioned in the first few chapters are happening without constant conscious implementation. I read and learn faster than average, but have not changed my default behavior on anything that quickly since I was a small child.

That said, results are definitely not permanent yet. The time to turn the sub off started about 8 hours ago, and I've noticed the way I feel start trending downward starting about 3 hours ago. If left alone I would slowly slide back to my old normal, and that is not an acceptable outcome.

Part of me thinks there may be something to the idea that running OF 5.75G before E4 due to the big blockage I discovered being partially rooted in fear, but at the same time I'm not sure I would have had some of the cognitions I've had if it all happened subconsciously. Either way, this further confirms the time I spent with OF 4G did not get every fear I have and OF 5.75G remains the strong favorite for where I go after finishing E4. 

Having said all of that, I am not recommending that everyone go out and do the Sedona course in conjunction with E4. I had previously been exposed to all of the material in it. Knowing my specific situation, and the contents of the course, my subconscious directed me to go through it again because it would better facilitate my current goal of getting to the state Scientologists call Clear (having all of one's emotional bullshit BTFO forever). I can't see how trying Sedona would make anyone worse off (aside from wasting time/money if results are similar to my first time through the program), but I can see my results being an outlier, especially since I felt I wasn't getting enough exposure to E4 on day 1. Reading other journals leads me to believe most people are more in line with the state assumed by the instructions than whatever my current situation is. I'm perfectly willing to test my crazy ideas on myself and get over voiding any refund possibility if needed (the opportunity cost of 8 months of my time is far more valuable than the money anyway), but that does not mean it's the right thing for everyone to do in every situation. If you're interested, I'd recommend seeing what happens with me for the next few weeks, and if that seems promising, then perhaps ask your subconscious about whether something similar would be beneficial for you.

The next few weeks are going to be beyond terrible or completely fucking awesome as I wage an all out assault on everything that hurts me in the feels.

Oh, and if anyone feels the need to respond in general there is no need to quote the whole text wall. I'll be able to figure it out. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4