Subliminal Talk

Full Version: *Jake's Overcoming Fear 5.75.1G Journal*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Saturday 26th September - 12.03pm (at my location)

I have purchased Overcoming Fear subliminal and waiting for my paypal payment to pass through so that I can then download and start this bad boy!

Background: I havent experienced any success from the subliminals of the past save for some dreams here and there and this has been a combination of stonewalling or resistance from my subconcious or my inability to adhere to the usage instructions due to my erratic travelling across Europe and my sleep cycle having been terrible. 

Currently said sleep cycle is awful. I sleep around 6am and dont wake until 2pm. However I do manage to get up when I need to on those days but then the pattern returns. Either way however I do sleep enough hours to get the required listening in.

Also due to the Covid Pandemic, my travelling has reduced and I dont believe I will be travelling now until Xmas thus enough time to get started on OF.

Plan is to give OF a chance to do something for me until UMOP3 is released.

This UMOP3 sub will be given free to me and will be a 5.75.3G tech and hopefully the 1 to work on someone as resistant as myself however if OF by this time works well I will have a choice to make, that being whether to remain on OF for the full 8months duration or to give UMOP3 a chance.

I dont know what I will do but for now lets get OF going Smile

Edit:
Signature has been updated before beginning this journal as is my method.
I will use Ultra Sonic Track mostly and if I change tracks I will say so that the journal data is accurate of course.
All tracks I will use will be .flac (not mp3).
It seems most likely I will get the 6 loops done at night rather than in the day however I was kindly told by @tolgaocal80 in Shannon's discussion journal that my phone Samsung S10 has stereo speakers so that really saves me a lot of trouble. Smile
I hope OF will make a difference for you,
let us know about it Jake2015
Thumbsup
(09-25-2020, 01:32 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]I hope OF will make a difference for you,
let us know about it Jake2015
Thumbsup

Thank you man  Smile

I was just reading the testimonials and quick scan of other OF journals and wow I just so hope this works on me now :Smile

I'll list some fears I have I think as would be nice to eliminate those if at all possible lol
My List of fears - some of the ones im currently aware of.

So thought it would be fun just to list some fears out.

The biggest reason for using OF is ofcourse to overcome the stonewalling and BS that stops me from using a sub or executing it. So this alone is enough for me at this stage.

however here are some fears that I know I have and would be nice to eliminate these:

1) Social fear - when walking alone I feel uneasy at times, perhaps due to my body image and thus the fear of being laughed at or judged perhaps.

2) Insects - bees, wasps, spiders etc

3) Heights

4) Jumping into a swimming pool - never done it. I dont feel anything concrete I just dont jump.

These are the main ones I can think of right now.
Saturday 26 September 2020 - 2.47am

2 things to share:

1) The tracks are available Smile so im downloading them now and will start on Ultra Sonic tonight Smile

2) 2 different people referred to me as "Bossman" today. The 2nd reference being moments ago thus encouraging me to share it here. Is it TID? Is it relevant ive no idea but these 2 people do NOT know each other.

1 is in Europe with me whilst the other is far away over in New York.

I must add that nobody has called me Bossman in the last 5 years and perhaps never before either.

Coincidence or?
Saturday 26 Sept 2020 - 2.31pm

Day 1 (cycle 1): No dreams, no change in anything at the moment.
Out of curiosity what is your listening setup? Us but
Which volume, and which player, because some players in Android got some bugs, if you looking for a player I use foobar2000 player it is good so far.

And be careful when listening with your phone through external speakers (not the it's own speakers) because of this
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-If-Pl...#pid237284

About this fear list, I used to be have great fear when it comes down the bugs, but I thought if other people doesn't get hurt by bugs so it is not a thing to fear, watched a lot of youtube videos about people who had pet bugs or touching bugs etc. This fear faded very well, I became able to touch some bugs I found, and literally felt nothing, of course they weren't bird eater tarantulas but it did work.
(09-26-2020, 04:09 AM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: [ -> ]Out of curiosity what is your listening setup? Us but
Which volume, and which player, because some players in Android got some bugs, if you looking for a player I use foobar2000 player it is good so far.

And be careful when listening with your phone through external speakers (not the it's own speakers) because of this
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-If-Pl...#pid237284

About this fear list, I used to be have great fear when it comes down the bugs, but I thought if other people doesn't get hurt by bugs so it is not a thing to fear, watched a lot of youtube videos about people who had pet bugs or touching bugs etc. This fear faded very well, I became able to touch some bugs I found, and literally felt nothing, of course they weren't bird eater tarantulas but it did work.

Thanks for asking.

So in the past the set up was any phone I had at that time plugged into AudioEngine A2+ speakers (these arent wireless but via a cable).

I would only ever use the music app that came with the phones, as they were all samsung that meant the normal blue samsung music app as thats all I use to listen to any mp3s/flacs etc.

As you kindly researched for me that my current phone Samsung s10 has stereo speakers, I then didnt bother with the A2+ speakers, as this makes more sense to me. For example, if I have to travel again for whatever reason I dont need to worry about if I have speakers that play Ultra Sonic or not etc.

Lastnight my set up was just my phone, on my bed side cabinet. The player was the samsung music app that came with the phone. I made 1 playlist and then added the ultra sonic track 6 times to that playlist. Initially it only played once, as I was testing it and then saw in settings that a function to dismiss duplicate tracks was checked so I unchecked that and this seems to have allowed all of these same tracks to then play 1 after the other.

The volume I calibrated by playing ocean basically to make sure from my pillow, head down, I could hear the faintest notes of the ocean and then i clicked to trickling which is always louder anyway to make sure that was audible. Then I just hit play. that volume setting doesnt come with a number so the volume I chose was 5 clicks zero, if that helps?

thank you again!

edit: Lastnight the number for the volume didnt show as I played the track. Now I just checked the volume without anything playing and the numbers came up which is odd but anyway the volume at 5 clicks says 34.

Thank you so please suggest a better app for samsung s10 to play and benefit from the stereo speakers please if there is one or if this is ok then let me know. thanks

---

sorry I realised I didnt reply to the rest, so ok ill check out foobar and download it- really appreciate that. Let me know if I need to tweak any settings etc please?

the speaker issue I dont think happens if im honest but no idea. No way to check but I doubt it as in the past when I had listened to masked sometimes when I would wake the masked tracks was still playing as loud I believe - hours later.

that bugs fear is a great idea! I may give it a go later. The swimming pool jumping well I did look into it on youtube for a bit then went to a pool but didnt have the courage to do it around so many kids etc lol felt a fool so that fear component being released via this sub would be nice too.

edit2: I just realised are the stereo speakers that my phone has able to play the US frequency range?
Make sure you're not playing it too low.
(09-26-2020, 05:30 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you're not playing it too low.

ah ok thanks Shannon ill move it up to 6 clicks or 7 tonight then.

Louder via phone speakers or external speakers is still safe for hearing isnt it?
DAMN - Update

Okay so if I recall correct the US tracks needs speakers that can play 20-20,000 KHZ.

My samsung s10 speakers though stereo arent capable i think: https://www.devicespecifications.com/en/...w/d1fc9b/9

So it seems i will HAVE to resort back to my A2+ Audio engines speakers afterall.
(09-26-2020, 05:45 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]DAMN - Update

Okay so if I recall correct the US tracks needs speakers that can play 20-20,000 KHZ.

My samsung s10 speakers though stereo arent capable i think: https://www.devicespecifications.com/en/...w/d1fc9b/9

So it seems i will HAVE to resort back to my A2+ Audio engines speakers afterall.

Totally false.  My S9 is capable, so your S10 would have to be.  Furthermore, it seems the reviewer only tested up to 15 kHz.  Didn't even try going past.  Finally, the reviewer said that the S10 and S10+ are "the first S phones with stereo speakers." Also totally false. My S9 has stereo speakers.
Be sure to turn off any noise cancellation features on the phone, and download the speaker test from the sub shop store to be sure. If you don't have the FrequenSee app, download that as well, and watch it during the speaker test.
(09-26-2020, 05:45 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: [ -> ]DAMN - Update

Jake... you are doing the same thing you always do.  You get lost in the weeds of minutia concerning perfect playing.

Step 1: Put it on your phone.
Step 2: Using a good audio player (I use Pulsar), create a playlist of the file looped the right number of times.
Step 3: Set the volume of your phone.  I strongly recommend 13/15.
Step 4: Every night "on", turn it on and let the playlist play through.  

You don't have to worry about if the phone is stereo.  It wouldn't matter if it was, because the stereo separation in a cell phone is going to be shit anyway.  Just play it.  I use it as described above on my cheap low end mono speaker Smart Phone, and it works just fine.

Stop freaking out about the little things and just play the program.  Use your phone speakers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12