Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Orgasm Enhancer For Women 4g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
About the latest Orgasm Enhancer For Women:

Quote:Ok got to test things out "in real life" for this OAFW, the Canadian b/f so lots of consistency there but with a 2 week break to use the subs without any action

Definitely has been working, even in this short time period. I'd say length is 1/2 again to twice as long, and intensity is at LEAST 1/3 again to 1/2 again. Much more going on, and more letting go. Speaking as someone who is already in touch and very sensual this is pretty neat. I'm looking forward to what insanity the future brings with this title.

MassageMaggie said this here.
About Orgasm Enhancer For Women:

Quote:....This is such an amazing title, and something really meaningful to loving relationships totally aside from the absolutely selfish desire that I have to enjoy mindblowing orgasms.

MassageMaggie said this here.

And...

Quote:OMG I LOVE OEFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About Alpha Female:

Quote:Just wanted to mention that I don't even identify with who I was before AF at this point. Yes, if I try I can remember what it was like. But my past has become a story book rather than something that I can feel anymore.

It's interesting to meet with or talk to people whom I have not really been in touch with for a year or more. They will start off where we left off.. and start to "relate" to me and I'm like No.

This was posted here.
On Orgasm Enhancer For Women...

Quote:...I have to report: the orgasm enhancer is taking effect already, on only the first day of playing it. I won't say much, but its making cuddles 10x times the fun! I was really impressed. She *never* behaves that way.

(From this post)

...and Learn Chinese Faster & More Easily...

Quote:...I'm loving 'Learn Chinese'. This was long overdue. I'm chatting away in conversation now, full of confidence, happily spending 3-4 hours each day studying vocab. My wife thinks its great. Someone told me today I should be fluent in 6 months.

from this post, both by Brad1984mason.
Quote:My wife was frigid - Poetry of the Silent Eros and female orgasm enhancer restored our sex life. I study Chinese because I live in Shanghai - I get through my flashcards 3 times faster if I listen to the subs while I study (even without continuous overnight usage). My wife's chest was flat - she gained about a cup size after 3 months and is still growing, I'm not stopping it till she hits DD.

brad1984mason said this here.