Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OF 5.75
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hey  

I am a new member here but i use subliminals since 2016. I also changed my appearance with subliminals like eye colour or getting a thicker fuller beard et cetera.. i dont want to go into much detail.

Unfortunatly beside my results i got a lot of side effects and opposite results that stayed permanent and i didnt understand why my subconscious mind responded like that. 

Now im here trying to find a way out of what happend to me and is still happening to me. Thats why i started with OF 5.75 because i want to solve the deep rooted part in me that caused my situation.

I started one week ago and these are my results that it have expierenced so far:  I am feeling relaxed and beeing aware how much self sabotage affected every area of my life. Its like i have a safe space inside me. I just feel like something is protecting me from the inside and somehow I am not affected by the negativity of others. It is like they cant insult me anymore it doesnt affect me like it did before. 

Resistance: headaches and tension in legs et cetera is quite normal and easy to overcome for me. I dont count them as a resistance. I have unfortunatly a subconscious mind that attacks my previous subliminal results whenever i listen to a subliminal and it stays permanent. I dont want to go into detail because i dont want to scare you. 

I will only tell you of one of them that happens to me whenever i listen to a subliminal: In my past i listened to a thicker fuller beard subliminal because i had literally no beard at all. After some time i achieved it. Now whenever i listen to a subliminal my subconscious mind gives me the intended results but additionally it attacks my beard and i get gaps in my beard. Now i have literally holes in my beard. This is only one of my resistance and the less worst one. I dont like to go into detail because i dont want to think about my opposite and negative side effects i only want to solve the core reasons of my subliminal history. 

From now on i will only talk about the positive changes. Thank you all for reading
I have difficulties to remember my dreams but one hour ago i was taking a nap and i could remember parts of my dream:

I was going along a bridge where the end wasnt stable enough. I was angry that i have to go this way and that nobody repaired that bridge. I was afraid going along that bridge because i am afraid of heights. I went passed that bridge and at the end i saw some people and in the middle there was this girl im in love and was in a relationship in my past. I lost her because of my fears and doubts. I was so relaxed and said hello to everyone but in a cool way. I was not sure if she was with someone else so i only said hello with a hug. She looked at me with a strong curiosity like she cant figure me out. That was her way to show interest in me. In my past she always looked at me that way. Then i was sure that she still wants me and i kissed her in front of all people. It felt so real but then i woke up..
By the way, only talking about the positive changes is not going to give me any feedback if you need help or I need to improve my programs. If you experience anything negative using my programs, please let me know so I can help.

The safe space you feel, that prevents insults from affecting you, is a module in Overcoming Fear known as the Directional Reflection Shield. It creates a bubble of "safe space" around you that prevents negative energy and influence from reaching and affecting you. This is extremely important for Overcoming Fear, because a lot of times people "learn" to fear based on subtle psychological and energetic attacks and manipulations they receive from others without ever knowing it. So it provides you a safe space in which to successfully overcome the fears, without having others triggering them all the time through manipulation tactics.

Your dream definitely shows the program is working.
(09-09-2020, 07:56 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, only talking about the positive changes is not going to give me any feedback if you need help or I need to improve my programs.  If you experience anything negative using my programs, please let me know so I can help.

The safe space you feel, that prevents insults from affecting you, is a module in Overcoming Fear known as the Directional Reflection Shield.  It creates a bubble of "safe space" around you that prevents negative energy and influence from reaching and affecting you.  This is extremely important for Overcoming Fear, because a lot of times people "learn" to fear based on subtle psychological and energetic attacks and manipulations they receive from others without ever knowing it.  So it provides you a safe space in which to successfully overcome the fears, without having others triggering them all the time through manipulation tactics.

I understand but the thing is what happens to me additional has nothing to do with the subliminal. It doesnt matter which subliminal i listen even my own subliminal. My subconscious mind always responds additional with attacking my past subliminal results. So i thought its not helpful to talk about this. I dont know why this happens i dont know what my subconscious mind wants to tell me and i dont know how to solve this. I just hope that it stops one day with those extra "manifestations"
(09-09-2020, 07:56 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]The safe space you feel, that prevents insults from affecting you, is a module in Overcoming Fear known as the Directional Reflection Shield.  It creates a bubble of "safe space" around you that prevents negative energy and influence from reaching and affecting you.  This is extremely important for Overcoming Fear, because a lot of times people "learn" to fear based on subtle psychological and energetic attacks and manipulations they receive from others without ever knowing it.  So it provides you a safe space in which to successfully overcome the fears, without having others triggering them all the time through manipulation tactics.

Yes this safe space is really the best thing i have ever expierenced. Its like everything can fall apart but it wont affect me so much because of this bubble. Its so funny because even those people that affected me so much stopped attacking me with their negativity. Its like they "gave up" and become friendly out of the blue
(09-09-2020, 09:51 AM)kuroshabedi Wrote: [ -> ]Its so funny because even those people that affected me so much stopped attacking me with their negativity. Its like they "gave up" and become friendly out of the blue
I and many others have experienced this with the Directional Reflection Shield - people who used to attack and ostracize me suddenly become genuinely eager to please. It is truly amazing.
In another dream i saw how the person i am in love gets successfull in life carreer job et cetera while letting me alone because there is no benefit to hold me. Maybe this fear was the reason why it became my reality. In this dream i was so overwhelmed and upset that i only wanted to forget that person and i saw a book how to forget someone and i stole it from the liblary.. then i woke up. By the way im not a criminal person so im a bit surprised by myself lol Those dreams really hurt and are not lightly
(09-09-2020, 01:13 PM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-09-2020, 09:51 AM)kuroshabedi Wrote: [ -> ]Its so funny because even those people that affected me so much stopped attacking me with their negativity. Its like they "gave up" and become friendly out of the blue
I and many others have experienced this with the Directional Reflection Shield - people who used to attack and ostracize me suddenly become genuinely eager to please. It is truly amazing.

Yes at first I didnt know about this and i was surprised about that special feeling like something is protecting me
Having a lot of dreams about fears that i didnt even know.

I have a lot of motivational self talk about things that have to be done. I still procastionate but i am more in control.
Updates and changes so far:

-I stopped procastionating, everyday i try to get my things done and to come forward

-i let go of some friendships that werent healthy for me

-i am not scared to be alone 

-my relationship and communication to my mother got a lot better. I got very open and talkative. We talk everyday and discuss problems. I mean i dont runaway anymore if things bother me. We talk like friends

-i started a youtube channel and upload videos 2 times a week

-i am in control of my life and i lost my victim mentality. I am positive

- i am no longer fearful of beeing without anyone, somehow i started to strenghten the relationship with myself.  I want to become the best version of myself. I have goals

But still this and any other subliminal attacks all of my appearance changing results that i achieved in my subliminal history
(09-29-2020, 09:18 AM)kuroshabedi Wrote: [ -> ]Updates and changes so far:

-I stopped procastionating, everyday i try to get my things done and to come forward

-my relationship and communication to my mother got a lot better. I got very open and talkative. We talk everyday and discuss problems. I mean i dont runaway anymore if things bother me. We talk like friends

- i am no longer fearful of beeing without anyone, somehow i started to strenghten the relationship with myself.  I want to become the best version of myself. I have goals

But still this and any other subliminal attacks all of my appearance changing results that i achieved in my subliminal history

Man, those are huge results in just a few weeks.

I still do not understand the “attacks to your past results”, something does not add up in my mind. Of course I have very little information to work with so I could be totally wrong... 
You mention appearance. Are you saying that in the past you used subliminals to successfully change your appearance but that change was reverted as soon as you started using other subs? What if you didn’t use any subs, would the changes stick or fade anyway?
(09-29-2020, 09:34 AM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-29-2020, 09:18 AM)kuroshabedi Wrote: [ -> ]Updates and changes so far:

Man, those are huge results in just a few weeks.

I still do not understand the “attacks to your past results”, something does not add up in my mind. Of course I have very little information to work with so I could be totally wrong... 
You mention appearance. Are you saying that in the past you used subliminals to successfully change your appearance but that change was reverted as soon as you started using other subs? What if you didn’t use any subs, would the changes stick or fade anyway?

Yes those results are huge and fast because i was at the lowest point. I mean every improvent will be very noticable for me.

Yes. I changed parts of appearance with subliminals like nostril, nose, shoulders, face shape, butt.. beard even penis et cetera..

Now whenever i listen to a subliminal and it doesnt matter which it attacks those results and makes them worse than before FOREVER. It repeats this for every listening. It would be nice if it just reverts it but no it makesme really suffer and makes them worse in opposite direction
Trying to change your appearance  shows to your subconscious that you don't accept yourself, when you listen other types of subliminals maybe they are trying that you accept yourself more, and it gives different messages to your subconscious. Maybe that could be one reason .
(09-30-2020, 12:06 AM)Yous Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to change your appearance  shows to your subconscious that you don't accept yourself, when you listen other types of subliminals maybe they are trying that you accept yourself more, and it gives different messages to your subconscious. Maybe that could be one reason .

I am not sure but i dont think so bcz i stopped appearance subs since a year and it still happens with normal subs. Thats why its so hard for me to listen 6 loops a day bcz i get uglier day by day. Unfortunatly ive no other option. I hope fear is the root of everything and this will stop eventually so i can improve every area of my life and to be honest i dont care about my side effects anymore. I dont fear them anymore.. im like this: ok subconscious you want to react this way i will make it worse for you and double the time of listening..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7