Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Overcoming Fear (Multiple Versions)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
About Overcoming Fear:

Quote:Last night I went out witg my friends and had an awesome time. I was so damn free man it was unbelievable. I could say whatever I wanted I could do whatever I wanted. There was basically zero anxiety at all. Man a few months ago I couldnt have a normal conversation without being in my head. Now I think I can go a few hours of just having fun.

Alec said this here.
Overcoming Fear 1.1:

Quote:Just got an awesome result from OF!

So as I mentioned in my first post, I have a crippling fear of making a mistake/performance based fear.

Welp, I directed a production for my class, literally had the professor sitting next to me judging my performance and guess what? ZERO anxiety. ZERO. I came out of the director room in utter disbelief.
Like days ago I was dreading doing the directing and was worried about it for several days. Not long ago, public speaking was about a 9/10 or 10/10 on sheer terror/anxiety.

For this alone, I give OF a 10/10.

I'm about 25 days into the sub.

Geodude said this here.
Overcoming Fear 1.1:

Quote:Did a filmed 10 minute presentation today and anxiety was like a 1-2/10. Blown. Away. Once again, I give OF a 10/10 for this unbelievable outcome. Every speech I've done my whole life has been filled with a ton of anxiety. This time, I was able to be calm, relaxed and myself. Funnily enough, I was anxious in the hours leading up to my presentation. But during it, I was cool as a cucumber.

Thank you, Shannon. You subliminal eradicated one of my biggest fears!

Geodude said this here.
Overcoming Fear.

Quote:Overcoming Fear has ended my panic attacks permanently.

EPHRA definitely helped a lot with that, too, but OF deals with anxiety directly and pulls it up by the roots.

-Geodude said this here
Overcoming Fear.

Quote:Went to my first day at school and indeed, the difference was astonishing. Besides a few times where I had a little anxiety, I was fearless as hell. My favorite moment was when they put us in groups and I dictated everything and then presented in front of a class of 70 students without any fear.

Geodude said this here
Overcoming Fear.

Quote:Just re-read my first post on this journal.

HOLY SHIT.

I've literally overcame everything I wrote about!...

-Geodude said this here
Overcoming Fear.

Quote:....Without a shadow of a doubt, this sub has deeply changed me forever. 10/10

Geodude said this here
Overcoming Fear.

Quote:My tendency to overcompensate is lowering everyday. It's a lot easier for me to be friendly and courteous and put on a welcoming, opening facial expression and also SMILE!! This sub is loosening me up inside a lot, and it's only been a little over two weeks...

-Dissonance said this here
Overcoming Fear.

Quote:...I feel unreal, so good, this seems to me to be the best sub I have ever done. Clean calm confidence, strong but non aggressive eye contact, better self control, getting a lot of insights with body language which are cool as well. People treat you very differently when you are not afraid (as afraid?) they are much more comfortable. Great vibe off this sub been noticing it for a few days...

-Yeah! said this here
Overcoming Fear 5g.

Quote:...Now, this may sound strange, but I am at a place right now where I don't need, or even want any girl or friends in my life to be happy. A huge weight has lifted off my shoulders, and I no longer fear to be alone. Trust me when I say it, guys, I have never been this content and at peace with myself in many years. After a long time, I feel good being me...

-LeonaidasXVI said this here
Overcoming Fear 5g.

Quote:...I'll do a short review.

I am the happiest I have ever been.
I had fear around letting go of the past, guilt too. This sub has helped me to let go of the past effortlessly. I am no longer hung up on people in my past.
I had anxiety whenever I entered a room full of people. It is gone now.
I had insecurities around my weight, how it makes me look. Gone too.
I used to lie a lot, unintentionally most of the time. I don't do that anymore.
No longer afraid to show my weaknesses and be vulnerable. No longer afraid to accept my mistakes...

-LeonidasXVI said this here
Overcoming Fear 5g.

Quote:...I was always anxious about attending calls and doorbells. Not anymore. I was amazed how simple it was, I observed and embraced the feeling, let it go, and the fear is gone... in seconds.

I am running the sub so it is easier said than done, but it is what it is. It is so goddamn simple. We complicate it ourselves.

To wrap it up for today, I am making progress and getting real close to the main goal I set out for the sub...

-LeonidasXVI said this here
Overcoming Fear 5g.

Quote:Well I don't really remember but IIRC when I started OF-5G I was trying to procrastinate stuff but I think it was just a phase.

Before OF-5G I would play games all day and would watch movies and waste my time. I was even avoiding doing simple task like going to nearby shop just to get some eggs or stuff. My family was fed up with it.

But now when I look back I do have change alot and I go out like it's no big deal and Social Anxiety has gone completely.... My family used to call me "Mr Sleepy" cause I was always on bed. But I haven't been called since I have been running OF-5G...

-Zane said this here
IML subliminals in general, OF 5.75G in specific:

Quote:... I have tried some other subliminals from different competitors but none of them are as good as Shannon's. Most of the other ones gave me little to no result. ...

Mr_steeveeĀ said this here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6