Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Greasing the cogs - LTU6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, lemme make a place to jot something down in case I feel like it. Won't have to do that on others' journals then Smile

55 days on OF 5.75G behind me. Before that maybe a month of E3 - the plan was to run OF until E4 arrived, but looks like I'm jumping on this train... paying 600$ without even a description of what I'm buying == good idea? Big Grin Not throwing that on Shannon, I wouldn't want to until it's finished. Just funny.

Shannon said somewhere that OF targets all fears, whereas the FRM in LTU only those in the way of LTU's goals... I do wonder what those goals are, so would it now target e.g. social fears of being attacked in public, if they were in the way of being awesome (feeling relaxed, being lively)?

Tried to purchase early, but it turned out to be quite late in Australian time... gonna be until tomorrow then, or maybe I'll wake up and DL during the night.

Gonna give masked format a shot, since I'm limited to earbuds during the night and I'm a bit worried about tinnitus. Changing programs should be a good time for this, so if I notice new effects then at least some messaging is being transmitted.

Just had the old Top Gun soundtrack playing in my mind for a bit now, that was somehow playing all the time on ASC 5G. Pretty sure I'm just excited, but again, fun effect.
Good to see a journal from you! Even if you don't update much, looking forward to reading.
Thank you RTBoss, always enjoy reading yours! That's actually an effect I might've gotten from OF: I seem to post comments to odd places more easily. E.g. I've never commented on YT because maybe I thought someone could search for my comments and then see what kind of weird stuff I've been looking at, but now I've sometimes posted some thoughts on a couple interests.
Looks like this 24 hours didn't yield me those dowloads, so I guess I'll do another night of half-dose OF. So impatient with digital products nowadays.
Sorry, that may have been the one I noticed today that I didn't complete. Sometimes i'll miss one accidentally, as sometimes I miss one in the list when looking through paypal. If it isn't let me know.
(08-15-2020, 07:54 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, that may have been the one I noticed today that I didn't complete. Sometimes i'll miss one accidentally, as sometimes I miss one in the list when looking through paypal. If it isn't let me know.

@Benjamin
Yeah stuff happens, I just thought maybe it'll be until Monday.

Looks like I have them now on my account, thanks! Never got an email besides the paypal receipt, but don't need one Smile

UPDATE: Got the email now.
Day 6

So I used the masked track with OF for those 2 nights before I got the LTU files, and I was feeling like perhaps that format is even better for me. Felt better / calmer during those days than before. Hard to say better or worse regarding results in the long term.

For LTU, it's been pretty good. Compared to OF, I'm feeling calmer. From the 1st I started LTU, the gf has been extraordinary calm and content, and that has lasted this whole six days. Normally she could be in such mood for 1-2 at a time, but now it's been very stable. Can't explain it, even with LTU6 since I'm listening to the masked track at night with earbuds, so she shouldn't be able to hear anything.

I do have to play it all night, and usually 30 minutes after an hour's pause in the morning. It doesn't help my sleep, but I'll try to manage.

No big anxieties or such, except perhaps yesterday evening was worse than usual.
Really cool man. Are you noticing any impacts on your productivity?
(08-21-2020, 07:34 AM)space Wrote: [ -> ]Really cool man. Are you noticing any impacts on your productivity?

Not really. Also hard to say with such a short time, since at work there's a bit of a planning phase going on. Trying to not stress so much on my free time. Exercise motivation continues on a good level.
Day 14

Feeling unsafe, like a thousand old worries and fears are cornering me from all directions. Expecting it to get better soon, of course.

Have been motivated lately in the exercise and diet department. Even started logging my calories, trying to gradually eat a bit more. When I try to cleanly without logging, I always end up eating too little and then crave to eat more during the weekend.
Hi @LionKing , any updates?
Didi you finish the LTU6 Run?