Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Salty's Life Tune Up 6.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm really excited about this sub having had incredible growth from LTU5. 

Ran the first 4-5 loops last night and I felt completely rested in the morning. Woke up today feeling really fresh and alert. Depite having terrible sleep on previous days and a panic attack during the night on Sunday, this was quite a relief. 

I can slightly detect a "f*ck it!" sort of attitude in me today... I'm not too bothered about how things turn out and I am neither worried about the future. I felt as though I was just flowing with what is and almost completely detached from outcome.
Any reason you didn't run the prescribed 7 loops?
(08-12-2020, 10:15 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Any reason you didn't run the prescribed 7 loops?

Good question. I wasn't too concerned about strictly following the instructions in the beginning, just wanted to run some loops that night without any expectations wants or desires. I will go for 7 loops from now on I think. Consistency is key.
I did the 7 loops volume 14 on my Xiaomi phone.

Woke up again today feeling positive, that's two days in a row. I felt quite confident during the day. I noticed the way interacted with my coworkers and family memebers. It felt a lot more playful and interesting.

Moreover, I caught myself various times throughout the day suddenly giggling at what seemed to be minor things or past memories. This is quite unusual to say the least.

I get the intuitive sense that some underlying fears are being addressed. In am not consciously aware of what they are or how they are being addressed. Something deep inside me is shifting and I'm slightly resisting it or refusing to accept it.
Woke up slightly exhausted but not to the level that it's concerning.
Despite waking up tired today, I was actually quite productive. Usually on a Friday I'm less focused and look forward to finishing work early. However, I was stuck on a particular coding problem in my job today and ended up voluntarily working 2 hours extra until I finally solved it. Usually I'm not this motivated, especially on a Friday.

In the end, I was feeling rather tired. However, I felt an incredible urge to run out the door and do a 5k. I pushed myself harder and harder until I felt completely exhausted and even then I kept running. I enjoyed the discomfort and I was surprised at how I just kept pushing myself, it felt rather natural and easy. Don't get me wrong, this has happened before, but the chain of events and emotional feelings over the last few days definitely suggests a shift in my mental process from what only could be LTU6 induced.

I'm really feeling optimistic about this sub. Only more good things are bound to come
Sadly I either forgot to turn on the loops last night or the phone randomly rebooted itself to do an update.

I woke up in the middle of the night with medium to high levels of anxiety. Heart was racing and I was half sleeping half awake. Still I was quite scared and had to calm myself down with some breathing exercises and mindfulness. It lasted 20-30 min. This has become a regular occurance ever since 2-3 months ago. Such thing would happen at least once every week or two. There was a rare case last Sunday whereby I suddenly woke up on the middle of the stairs screaming at the top of my lungs with a full blown panic attack. I'm considering to go see a sleep therapist.

Despite the above I did have a rather vivid dream last night... I can recall myself going to a girls house and spending some time there. Let's call her Sofia. Sofia seemed to look like someone I approached randomly on the street about a year ago when I was doing pickup.

In the dream Sofia had a BF but neither her or her BF had a problem with me coming around to their bungalow. Suddenly the dream transitioned into me walking with her and some other friends along the street. Surprisingly Sofia had her hand grabbing what seemed to be my phallus. It was fully erect and probably as tall as a street light post. Other friends who took notice of the scene and started giggling.

I then saw the expression on Sofia's face. It was a rather guilty one coupled with excitement. She knew that she was cheating on her BF yet still was compelled to pleasure me. She said something with a smile on her face but I can't remember what. I then became the perspective of a camera slowing zooming out of the scene until finally the dream faded out into nothingness.
(08-15-2020, 12:21 AM)SaltyMeatballs Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly I either forgot to turn on the loops last night or the phone randomly rebooted itself to do an update.

I woke up in the middle of the night with medium to high levels of anxiety. Heart was racing and I was half sleeping half awake. Still I was quite scared and had to calm myself down with some breathing exercises and mindfulness. It lasted 20-30 min. This has become a regular occurance ever since 2-3 months ago. Such thing would happen at least once every week or two. There was a rare case last Sunday whereby I suddenly woke up on the middle of the stairs screaming at the top of my lungs with a full blown panic attack. I'm considering to go see a sleep therapist.

Despite the above I did have a rather vivid dream last night... I can recall myself going to a girls house and spending some time there. Let's call her Sofia. Sofia seemed to look like someone I approached randomly on the street about a year ago when I was doing pickup.

In the dream Sofia had a BF but neither her or her BF had a problem with me coming around to their bungalow. Suddenly the dream transitioned into me walking with her and some other friends along the street. Surprisingly Sofia had her hand grabbing what seemed to be my phallus. It was fully erect and probably as tall as a street light post. Other friends who took notice of the scene and started giggling.

I then saw the expression on Sofia's face. It was a rather guilty one coupled with excitement. She knew that she was cheating on her BF yet still was compelled to pleasure me. She said something with a smile on her face but I can't remember what. I then became the perspective of a camera slowing zooming out of the scene until finally the dream faded out into nothingness.

Something went wrong with my nightly listening as well, what a coincidence. How do we fix it now? I really do not want to miss days.
(08-15-2020, 10:20 AM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2020, 12:21 AM)SaltyMeatballs Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly I either forgot to turn on the loops last night or the phone randomly rebooted itself to do an update.

Something went wrong with my nightly listening as well, what a coincidence. How do we fix it now? I really do not want to miss days.

Oh dear, I knew I wasn't the only one. What sort of sleep problems are you experiencing?
So I did 7 loops last night to make up for the technical issues I had the previous night and the lack of loops thereof, thus completing my first round of 4 days on. I will now proceed to taking rest for 2 days before completing my first cycle. As mentioned before I am using my phone speaker at 13/15 volume ultrasonic FLAC.

In essence this week has probably been the worst in terms of sleep than ever in my life. The cumulative sleep debt is taking a toll on my mental wellbeing. Nearly every day for the last week I've been awoken to a sense of fear and high levels of anxiety, last night this happened to be twice in a row. This has never happened to me before, nor do I ever recall having trouble with sleep, especially with such consistency. I hesitate to attribute this to IML or LTU6, especially considering most recent journals and comments emphasizing the "smoothness" and "relaxing" properties of LTU6. Moreover, I am not even a week into the sub so to draw any conclusions would be rather inaccurate.
Perhaps you are playing it too loudly for what you can handle right now.
(08-16-2020, 03:19 AM)SaltyMeatballs Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2020, 10:20 AM)fab10 Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh dear, I knew I wasn't the only one. What sort of sleep problems are you experiencing?

Technical problems, but I suspect that my subconscious somehow has a hand in this, I never had technical problems before.

Besides, I am experiencing a lot of fear that something wrong in my setup (player, speakers, playlists, etc.) can affect the effectiveness of my listening. I changed speakers, changed player, I cannot even say for sure if that was necessary or not, it’s an illogical anxiety that arose since I started LTU6.
Woke up with a smile on my face. Even though sleep wasn't perfect, it was much more smooth and rejuvenating than previous days. I feel rested, calm and focused.

Rather than letting mere chance decide the predicament of my sleep, I have decided to double down on my meditation routine. From now on I will meditate 30-45 minutes before bed everyday and slightly increase my morning sits from 10-30 minutes to 45 min - 1 hour. This decision came from an insight I had yesterday when I totally surrendered to the now and accepted my thoughts and emotions, fear ceased to exist anymore and I fell asleep significantly quicker. Awareness is curative indeed.

Also, Shannon might be right about the volume being too high. Ill drop it down to 10/15.
(08-17-2020, 12:56 AM)SaltyMeatballs Wrote: [ -> ]Woke up with a smile on my face. Even though sleep wasn't perfect, it was much more smooth and rejuvenating than previous days. I feel rested, calm and focused.

Rather than letting mere chance decide the predicament of my sleep, I have decided to double down on my meditation routine. From now on I will meditate 30-45 minutes before bed everyday and slightly increase my morning sits from 10-30 minutes to 45 min - 1 hour. This decision came from an insight I had yesterday when I totally surrendered to the now and accepted my thoughts and emotions, fear ceased to exist anymore and I fell asleep significantly quicker. Awareness is curative indeed.

Also, Shannon might be right about the volume being too high. Ill drop it down to 10/15.

Yay, great results already. Are you at the end of cycle 2?
May I ask what kind of meditation you do?
Pages: 1 2 3