Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Tune Me Up, Extra Lube - LTU6 5.75G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
US FLAC, Galaxy S9 stereo speakers, 13/15 volume

First few minutes in I thought, "Wow, I feel super relaxed."  It feels great - super smooth.

I haven't ran something with upgraded healing & clearing since...DMSI 3.2A, so this will be a treat.

I loved OF 5.75G.  While finishing the 8 month run would have been highly beneficial, it's the reason I needed to purchase LTU6.  It was smooth and effective, and deep down, I know I need all the things LTU6 has to offer.
Very interested in feedback, since I won't be able to run it for a while yet. Smile
Tune Me Up, Extra Lube Lol
(08-10-2020, 07:04 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Very interested in feedback, since I won't be able to run it for a while yet.  Smile

Ah, so the models said to stick with OF for you and your girlfriend, I take it.   Smile

(08-11-2020, 12:50 AM)StridingStrider Wrote: [ -> ]Tune Me Up, Extra Lube Lol

Thanks, lol, I try.  Haha.

Woke this morning (after finishing all 7 loops) with that familiar exhaustion, where I just wanted to sleep more.  Alas, I'm alone with the kids today, so no such luck.  I will say that after 15 minutes, I woke up pretty fast, so that's good.  Feel good.

Man, if the dreams were nuts on OF, they're just as much so running LTU6.  I had sooo many dreams I remember tidbits of last night, and some parts stood out.
  • I was in some fancy prison, on the "11th Floor," and I was...free to go anytime I wanted?  Weird.
  • Was in a home gym working out with Vinny and Pauly D from Jersey Shore fame, and asked Pauly if he built his lats using pullups exclusively.  Lol, what?  Oh, and Vinny ignored me mostly.  Whatever, I don't really care for the guy, anyway.  "Keto Guido" - pfft.
  • Was with my mom's late father - my grandpa - the only person I've ever watched pass away.  I was honored to be there for my mom while it happened, and that he passed while I was there, too.  Anyway, in the dream, we were trying to get to some hotel.  We had to pay for a car to take us from the front desk to the hotel, but the car dropped us far away, so we still had to walk.  The walk was a steeeeeep decline path, with thin rails, and a drop-off on both sides.  I remember we both held on to the rails and shuffled slowly, and I said that "I don't generally have a fear of heights, but this is getting to me."  Then we arrived at an elevator that required a special code, and before I could enter the code, a man (already inside the elevator) waved to me signaling to just "come on in," and so we did.  I pushed the button for the bottom floor, and the elevator just dropped.  It descended so fast that my stomach was in my throat.  The elevator hit pretty hard at the bottom, but was in tact.  The man who let us in was composed and gave me a look like, "Yeah, it's a fast elevator."
That's really all I can remember, though there was much, much more.

@Shannon

Wondering if those of us running LTU6 should set a conscious goal, ala USLM 4.2?
(08-11-2020, 05:38 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]@Shannon

Wondering if those of us running LTU6 should set a conscious goal, ala USLM 4.2?

Uh yes, good question. And can it be more than one this time (I think on USLM it was a max of 3, but the fewer the better?)
Man, I feel good!  Almost feels like morphine-drip-mini!
Wow.whaddah Thur-prise...to see yawl have already started using LTU6 and many oh man RT,looks like its a real muther for ya right outta da gate.....including that super sonic elevator...nice that cha gran-paw showed up too...amazing renderings already!! Really lookin forward to reading all about it,over the coming days and weeks,man.
all the best in all the best,I know its gonna serve you and others well !!
Stage 1, Cycle 1, Night 2

US FLAC, SHA-256 Sum Verified, Galaxy S9 Stereo Speakers, 13/15 Volume

I started my loops last night a few hours before bed, hoping I'd get a few hours of sleep after the playlist ended.  After all, total listening time is 8 hours and 24 minutes, so that's pretty much an entire night's sleep for me.

Unfortunately, I woke up around 4:30 AM, and a thought-train of fearful and irritating thoughts, including people who've wronged me in the past, invaded my conscious mind.  After that, I got a knot of anxiety in my solar plexus, and that was that.  So, I used the bathroom, got some water, and turned on a show.  I think I got back to sleep somewhere around 6:30 AM, and maybe got another 45 minutes of sleep.

I know I fell asleep, because I had a few dreams I remembered after waking up.  In one dream, one of the people who I'm still irritated with when I think about him was in it.  He's a former wealthy client of mine who basically up and disappeared on me, when I thought we were close friends.  In the dream, I was treating his pain, almost like a masseuse...but instead, it was energy work.  I had him lie down on a bed, and he was in his skivvies, lol.  He couldn't get comfortable, and wouldn't lay on his back, as I instructed him.  He said his back hurt, and couldn't lie still.  Next thing I know, someone (couldn't see this person) was after him, and he was running for his life.  He was eventually cornered and cowering in a bathroom.  When I looked at him, he looked exactly like my client, but I instead identified him as a look-alike actor.  End of dream.  Huh.

The other dream I remember I was (once again) in Hawaii.  I was with my family, and remember it was my last day.  That made me want to cry, because it was so beautiful, and I knew that when I left, it'd be a long time before I got to come back.  So I didn't want to leave.  Next thing I know, I'm on the beach, and my wife has our daughter - but not the daughter I currently have in waking life.  Instead, it's another little blonde girl, no more than a year old.  I remember feeling my heart swell with pure joy as she beamed at me and held out her arms to me to be picked up.  Next thing I know, I'm back on a cruise ship for a two-day ride back to wherever, and the consolation I felt was "at least I get a few days to be around my sister-in-law."  Lol, so that's still a thing.  Ah, geez.

Other LTU mentionables:
  • Elbow pain from an old injury I had surgery on about 6 years ago had started coming back something fierce about a month ago.  It's suddenly diminished to almost nothing.
  • Still having to chew a half bottle of tums every night for my heartburn issues, but last night seemed better.
  • Took my car in for some recalls and a repair this morning, and I was told I was going to be charged for something I didn't think I should have to pay for.  Normally I would have lost my temper.  I kept my cool, and squashed the anger that started to well up when I was told.
  • Have had some overwhelming emotion swell up when I think about my children sentimentally, and about how fast they're growing up.
  • Having some detox symptoms.  More whiteheads on my arms, smelly pee, and gas that'd knock over a horse. If I don't wear deodorant (even after a shower), it becomes apparent very quickly.  
  • Even if USLM isn't in Stage 1, I've set a conscious goal, just in case.
Do my eyes deceive me, or did you start posting about LTU6 in your OF journal instead of starting a new one? I would think you being as experienced as you are you would know better than that.
(08-12-2020, 09:19 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Do my eyes deceive me, or did you start posting about LTU6 in your OF journal instead of starting a new one? I would think you being as experienced as you are you would know better than that.

You, sir, certainly seem deceived. Time for some coffee, methinks.  Wink
RTBoss Wrote:knot of anxiety in my solar plexus

That’s exactly what I experienced on Day 2.

Pimples too, I had not attributed it to LTU, because they started a week ago, but now you mention it and taking TID into account, it must be the detox module because I haven’t had pimples like that in years and they do not go away with a strong cream that always knocks pimples out in a day or two.
And thank you for the detailed journal, I am finding that reading about fellow users’ journeys can be very helpful.
(08-12-2020, 09:51 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2020, 09:19 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Do my eyes deceive me, or did you start posting about LTU6 in your OF journal instead of starting a new one? I would think you being as experienced as you are you would know better than that.

Certes this be the reason I taketh my vacation and rest instead of working!
(08-12-2020, 08:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2020, 09:51 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]

Certes this be the reason I taketh my vacation and rest instead of working!

Well deserved, my friend!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11