Subliminal Talk

Full Version: JG's Maximum Healing Speed v2 5.75 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi it's good to be back. I just recently bought Maximum Healing Speed v2 (5.75G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid). Lately around 1 1/2 months ago my digestion problems have worsen. I've been having digestion problems for 8 years now and my doctor has prescribe me medications that helped treat my case through the years. But lately it has gotten way worse, I tried other medications and even another doctor and in a way some of my symptoms lessen but there are still some pain and some underlying problems. Some have said my stress and anxiety had made it worse. For the past year 2019, I buried myself in working almost 15 hours a day and after a year it took a toll on my body. As such, I made my best for the past month to lessen my stress and anxiety levels but the pain and also my regrets have made me spiraled into depression. What made me depressed is my inability to fully work 100% and help my family but they were all supportive. There were days that my symptoms get worse because of me being sad. I'm still on the process of healing and doing my best to fully heal.

Anyhow, I recently browsed through K-Train's Custom Subliminal Journal and he used the early version of MHS. I can say I almost have the same problem. I've been experiencing acid reflux or symptoms like acid reflux starting late November last year. One of my doctors said the main cause was my indigestion which I had for years. Only this time it is way worse. Like K-Train back then, I am currently fearful of what I eat, drink and even before sleep. Literally fear is taking over my life now.  It's not as bad as what happened on the recent Christmas. Because day away until Christmas I have a bad fever and flu. I could barely get up from bed and I thought I am getting worse. Good thing I was able to recover from the fever and flu but I still experience cough and a little bit of cold recently.

Subliminals have definitely helped me in the past from getting a relationship to establishing my own business. I was listening to Alpha Male 6.0 (3rd run I guess since I have to go back to my past journals) around mid last year and I regret I stopped around I think October or so. My body started giving up on me around November. Hopefully this sub will be able to help me.
What of note was happening when the digestive problems started?
(01-08-2020, 08:30 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]What of note was happening when the digestive problems started?

Hi Shannon. It's great to see you here again and still making subs after all these years. It started last November but I've been experiencing minimal symptoms before that. The thing is starting January last year (2019) I invested a majority if not all of my time in my business working 15 hours a day. I sleep around 7am or so and wake up around 3pm onwards. I had a bad sleeping habit and I can't sleep at night anymore. Also my diet consisted of mostly fried foods and I eat fast food deliveries around 4 am. My lifestyle was pretty bad. I rarely go out with my friends and I was in a constant state of stress. Add the fact that last year I get mad easily and I've done wrong things against others like cursing them and the like. Good thing I was able to apologize and made up to some of them for this past month that I am trying to heal. Overall I became the shadow of myself. I even get aggressive towards my family members because I feel superior to them in a way. This was somehow cause by my increase in financial capability. My business made new sales heights and I earned double and even triple of what I use to earn. I felt the power of having financial gains but it also made me more greedy and wanted more so I worked hard to the detriment of my health, family and friends.

I can say this was also brought by a bad breakup after Christmas of 2018. I found out my long time girlfriend has been cheating on me and she had a new boyfriend already. In a way I can say I cope up by burying myself in my business. Also, I treated women like crap and almost pump and dump them. When I realize all the things I have done wrong I had a massive regret to the point I get depress sometimes and wonder why I did all these things. Nowadays, good thing I manage to sleep past midnight already and I massively improved my diet. I still have to improve upon them like I want to sleep before midnight so I am able to wake up around 8 am to be able to have an earlier breakfast.

I still haven't listened to MHS v2 since I'm still downloading the FLAC version. Never thought it was that big as compared to the previous subs I used. I'm down to 2 downloads in the FLAC zip version because it failed. Internet here is mediocre but it's ok. I'm reading through with the instructions and I find it hard to follow like the ASRB and ASRB2. Hope you can clarify some of them and I'll search here in the forum for some instructions as well. I really have my hopes up that this sub can help since subs have helped me before.

On a side note, I plan to first listen to these using Bluetooth speakers and headphones but LionKing made these reply so I probably will stick to wired ones.

(01-08-2020, 09:30 AM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]Reduces quality, depending on what codec is used. Wifi has more bandwidth - haven't read but I'm assuming DLNA and similar have (little to) no added compression. 

For bluetooth, there is a baseline mandatory codec which is something like... googling...192-320kbps. Then, if your source and headphones support it, you can have better codecs e.g. AptX or AptX HD. The former of those is "CD quality". So you see that there is compression involved, more or less, so something from the audio file is left out. With wires, there is no compression. I suppose you could even get multiple compressions if some internal system would have to change from a format to another.

You asked about sub effectiveness, but that's hard to measure. You'll be relying on forum member reports, or just uttry it out for a while with BT headphones and try to get a sense of whether it's working better or worse.
I edited the first post for the formatting, as it was very difficult to read in italics and small like that.

As for the instructions. Mainly what you want to know is with 5.5g/5.75g you want to listen to all loops without pausing, and the days on and days off are described on the pages for the programs.

Terms we use can be found at http://subliminal-shop.com/glossary
(01-08-2020, 09:23 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I edited the first post for the formatting, as it was very difficult to read in italics and small like that.

As for the instructions. Mainly what you want to know is with 5.5g/5.75g you want to listen to all loops without pausing, and the days on and days off are described on the pages for the programs.

Terms we use can be found at http://subliminal-shop.com/glossary

Thanks for that. I copied some of the text I use there from the website like the "Maximum Healing Speed v2 (5.75G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid)".

I'll check that out. I just finished reading Shannon's recent journal entries regarding the MHS and it helped answer some of the questions I had. Also it looks like Shannon is sick as well. Hope he gets well very soon.
First, I suggest you download just the individual file or files you are going to use first and then when you have those, download the rest one at a time. Big files don't always do well on slow Internet connections, which is why we don't just offer .zips.

Second, when you finish a few months or so on this program, let me know what you think of what it did, and I will make some suggestions if you need it.
(01-09-2020, 12:22 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]First, I suggest you download just the individual file or files you are going to use first and then when you have those, download the rest one at a time.  Big files don't always do well on slow Internet connections, which is why we don't just offer .zips.

Second, when you finish a few months or so on this program, let me know what you think of what it did, and I will make some suggestions if you need it.

I've finished downloading the flac. I'll listen to them instead of the MP3 for no compression.

My goal is to update this journal frequently. Hopefully daily as well so I can take note all the changes. I'll be listening to them later for the first time while sleeping.

I read the instructions carefully but I do have some questions:
1. Since this program has the Audio to Silence Balance Ratio (ASRB) it states that "builds in short periods of silence (in this case, 15 minutes for every 30 minutes of audio)". One ultrasonic track is 1 hr. 30 mins. Should I rest every 15 mins of listening or is it already automatic and I don't need to do anything and just loop it each night?

2. This program uses "ASRB2, or secondary audio to silence balancer ratio, is a cycle of days of use (“days on”) to days of rest  and pure execution (“days off”).  This is the ASRB2 cycle.
To get the best results from this program, you must use it for the correct amount of time each day and for the right amount of days on and days off. Usage is different for different purposes:
If you are using this program to help you with a genetic disease or condition, use it for exactly seven (7) loops per day “on”, back to back, without interruption for five (5) days on and three (3) days off per ASRB2 cycle.
Otherwise, use it exactly six (6) loops per day “on”, back to back, without interruption, for five (5) days on and three (3) days off per ASRB2 cycle."

My current illness is a "condition" or is it "otherwise"? Also by "otherwise" you mean I should listen the entire Ultrasonic track (1 hr. 30 mins) for 6 straight loops per night for five straight days (for instance Monday to Friday) then I won't listen to it for three straight days (for instance Saturday to Monday) then resume again the five straight days on Tuesday?

Also since I'll be listening to this for 6 straight loops that means 9 hours (1 hr. 30 mins playing time) per night? And also I'm not allowed to listen to it if I'm just going to listen for like 1hr 30 mins. only? I need to listen to it for 6 hours straight not lower or higher?

3. You stated that "Do not use this program with any other subliminal, hypnosis, NLP or other form of mind programming. " What about listening to relaxing binaural beats in the day in YouTube? I've been listening to some stomach and digestion enhancement binaural beats in YouTube. Should I stop listening to them?

4. Since the "Fear Removal Module is Off" will I experience bouts of fear and anxiety while on this program? Bear in mind that my sickness is partially anxiety induced

That's all and if I have any other questions, I'll post them here. Thank you.

For the record I woke up this morning and it seems my sore throat came back. It is only mild but I thought I have gotten rid of it a week ago. I put my trust in the process of healing.
(01-10-2020, 08:03 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2020, 12:22 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]First, I suggest you download just the individual file or files you are going to use first and then when you have those, download the rest one at a time.  Big files don't always do well on slow Internet connections, which is why we don't just offer .zips.

I've finished downloading the flac. I'll listen to them instead of the MP3 for no compression.

My goal is to update this journal frequently. Hopefully daily as well so I can take note all the changes. I'll be listening to them later for the first time while sleeping.

1. Since this program has the Audio to Silence Balance Ratio (ASRB) it states that "builds in short periods of silence (in this case, 15 minutes for every 30 minutes of audio)". One ultrasonic track is 1 hr. 30 mins. Should I rest every 15 mins of listening or is it already automatic and I don't need to do anything and just loop it each night?

It is built into the audio.  You don't have to do anything but use all loops back to back.

Quote:2. This program uses "ASRB2, or secondary audio to silence balancer ratio, is a cycle of days of use (“days on”) to days of rest  and pure execution (“days off”).  This is the ASRB2 cycle.
To get the best results from this program, you must use it for the correct amount of time each day and for the right amount of days on and days off. Usage is different for different purposes:
If you are using this program to help you with a genetic disease or condition, use it for exactly seven (7) loops per day “on”, back to back, without interruption for five (5) days on and three (3) days off per ASRB2 cycle.
Otherwise, use it exactly six (6) loops per day “on”, back to back, without interruption, for five (5) days on and three (3) days off per ASRB2 cycle."

My current illness is a "condition" or is it "otherwise"? Also by "otherwise" you mean I should listen the entire Ultrasonic track (1 hr. 30 mins) for 6 straight loops per night for five straight days (for instance Monday to Friday) then I won't listen to it for three straight days (for instance Saturday to Monday) then resume again the five straight days on Tuesday?

Unless you know for sure that your situation is genetic, use the instructions for non-genetic issues, which is the "otherwise".  The answer to your second question is yes.

Quote:Also since I'll be listening to this for 6 straight loops that means 9 hours (1 hr. 30 mins playing time) per night? And also I'm not allowed to listen to it if I'm just going to listen for like 1hr 30 mins. only? I need to listen to it for 6 hours straight not lower or higher?

You need to use all six loops back to back, without interruptions.  Not lower, not higher.

Quote:3. You stated that "Do not use this program with any other subliminal, hypnosis, NLP or other form of mind programming. " What about listening to relaxing binaural beats in the day in YouTube? I've been listening to some stomach and digestion enhancement binaural beats in YouTube. Should I stop listening to them?

Binaural beats are a form of state shifting audio.  This program uses its own internal state shifting to put you in the ideal state for accomplishing its goals.  Do not use other state shifting programs while you are using this.  They will conflict.

Quote:4. Since the "Fear Removal Module is Off" will I experience bouts of fear and anxiety while on this program? Bear in mind that my sickness is partially anxiety induced

For the record I woke up this morning and it seems my sore throat came back. It is only mild but I thought I have gotten rid of it a week ago. I put my trust in the process of healing.

Just because the fear removal module is not turned on does not mean you will experience fear and or in response to using this program.  It means the program will not focus your attention and energy on removing fear.  It's designed to heal your body, not your emotions, not your mind.
(01-10-2020, 11:20 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2020, 08:03 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: [ -> ]

It is built into the audio.  You don't have to do anything but use all loops back to back.

Good to know. What I did was I created a playlist that contains 6 Ultrasonic tracks to be played each night for 9 hours while I sleep.

Quote:2. This program uses "ASRB2, or secondary audio to silence balancer ratio, is a cycle of days of use (“days on”) to days of rest  and pure execution (“days off”).  This is the ASRB2 cycle.

Unless you know for sure that your situation is genetic, use the instructions for non-genetic issues, which is the "otherwise".  The answer to your second question is yes. [/quote]

Then "otherwise" it is for me. Thanks for clarifying.

Quote:Also since I'll be listening to this for 6 straight loops that means 9 hours (1 hr. 30 mins playing time) per night? And also I'm not allowed to listen to it if I'm just going to listen for like 1hr 30 mins. only? I need to listen to it for 6 hours straight not lower or higher?

You need to use all six loops back to back, without interruptions.  Not lower, not higher. [/quote]

Ok got it.

Quote:3. You stated that "Do not use this program with any other subliminal, hypnosis, NLP or other form of mind programming. " What about listening to relaxing binaural beats in the day in YouTube? I've been listening to some stomach and digestion enhancement binaural beats in YouTube. Should I stop listening to them?

Binaural beats are a form of state shifting audio.  This program uses its own internal state shifting to put you in the ideal state for accomplishing its goals.  Do not use other state shifting programs while you are using this.  They will conflict. [/quote]

Ok I'll stop listening to them and only listen to this sub. By the way, even in "off" days I shouldn't listen to other tracks as well? Is it to let my mind rest from the subliminal?

Quote:4. Since the "Fear Removal Module is Off" will I experience bouts of fear and anxiety while on this program? Bear in mind that my sickness is partially anxiety induced

Just because the fear removal module is not turned on does not mean you will experience fear and or in response to using this program.  It means the program will not focus your attention and energy on removing fear.  It's designed to heal your body, not your emotions, not your mind.
[/quote]

That's good to hear. I'm all for letting my natural healing process to heal me.

Anyway, as an update, I listened to it last night for the first time. I had a hard time sleeping but it is somehow better than the other night. With the other night my cough was pretty bad and it added to me not sleeping immediately. This night the cough was very minimal. I woke up with a better throat compared to last night.

What changed was I woke up around three times during my sleep. First one was around probably 4 or 5am. A dream that ended probably what woke me up. Only problem was I couldn't remember any of the dreams I had last night. I woke up again 7:30am with a feeling of wanting to urinate. I went out to do the business but my urination is not that many so not sure if it is what woke me up. Next was around 8 or 9am after another dream then finally I rise around 10am. I go to bed at 1am which is way better than my 7am sleep schedule almost two months ago but I have to work on it. I want to get to bed before 12am later then progress to an even earlier sleep schedule.

Feelings wise, the slight sore throat I began to develop again yesterday is getting minimal. This morning, my throat is not that itchy. I can't say much from the pain in my stomach if there are any improvements.

It turns out that my speaker had the left and right stereo speaker reversed. It's more than likely a cable issue.
Quote:Ok I'll stop listening to them and only listen to this sub. By the way, even in "off" days I shouldn't listen to other tracks as well? Is it to let my mind rest from the subliminal?

That is correct.  Even in "off" days, the program's script is running and being executed in your mind, and it is still generating the state shifting required to accomplish its goals.  These days off are designed to allow your mind and brain to rest, but also to execute without having to deal with the process of input-process-decode-store while they are executing.  Thus, while you are taking those days off, you will be executing, and generating the ideal state of awareness for yourself because you are executing those instructions in the script.

Be aware that this program does optimize your immune system to achieve it's goals, but it does not instruct your immune system to power up and more aggressively fight infections, as Maximum Immune Response would.  It is not designed to deal with infections specifically.  That is why, when I finish building MIR v3, I will create a version of this program that includes MIR v3 also.

And finally, it does not matter if the stereo channels are reversed.
(01-14-2020, 10:12 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Ok I'll stop listening to them and only listen to this sub. By the way, even in "off" days I shouldn't listen to other tracks as well? Is it to let my mind rest from the subliminal?

That is correct.  Even in "off" days, the program's script is running and being executed in your mind, and it is still generating the state shifting required to accomplish its goals.  These days off are designed to allow your mind and brain to rest, but also to execute without having to deal with the process of input-process-decode-store while they are executing.  Thus, while you are taking those days off, you will be executing, and generating the ideal state of awareness for yourself because you are executing those instructions in the script.

Be aware that this program does optimize your immune system to achieve it's goals, but it does not instruct your immune system to power up and more aggressively fight infections, as Maximum Immune Response would.  It is not designed to deal with infections specifically.  That is why, when I finish building MIR v3, I will create a version of this program that includes MIR v3 also.

Ok thanks for clearing up that one Shannon.

Anyhow, am I prone to get sick while using this program? Sick like my body's immune system will be compromised? I asked because you didn't mention that MIR v3 is included. I also noticed in your journal that you switched from this one (MHS v2 5.75g) to MIR v3.
Hope you give us buyers of MHS v2 5.75g free upgrades for that since we just bought this program.

As an update, I'm more than a week with the program.
I made sure on the first few days to update almost daily but my windows 10 installation got corrupted and it was only now that I had the time.

On the second night, I remember I had multiple dreams as well. One thing of note was I remember being in a sort of a sports team then I got out of our practice or meeting session to see the snow outside. I'm glad to see this because I haven't seen snow my entire life. Then a child approach me and I'm not sure if she insulted me but I remember I end up hurting her then the dream ended.

Health wise, I can say I'm improving but only little by little. I also started doing a 30 day intestinal cleanse last week. Before that I made a 30 day regular bowel movement program which made me move my bowels 3 times a day. The next 30 days is meant to remove all the hard toxins and parasites (if I have in my bowels). I'm around on the 5th or so day and so far I cannot make any conclusions yet if it has any effect.

I still experience stomach and chest pains from time to time but hopefully they will get minimal. I'm improving my diet and discovering more on how to work around my current health issue. There are days when sleep was a big problem. I toss and turn for more than an hour and sometimes even more just to get to sleep. Not sure if the program adds to this but I had this problem even before starting the MHS v2 5.75g program.

I plan on upgrading my speakers soon. My current speakers can get to 20khz but the left and right reversed speaker issue might be a problem.
Shannon's quote:
"That is why, when I finish building MIR v3, I will create a version of this program(MHS) that includes MIR v3 also."

Me: And thats gonna be one damn incredible program too Mister!! Wow.
(01-19-2020, 09:06 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: [ -> ]

Anyhow, am I prone to get sick while using this program? Sick like my body's immune system will be compromised? I asked because you didn't mention that MIR v3 is included. I also noticed in your journal that you switched from this one (MHS v2 5.75g) to MIR v3.

No, you are not prone to get sick while using this program, and this program does not include MIR v3 - yet.  But building MIR v3 into MHS will make it useful in different directions, which is why that will be one version of what I release.

MHS v2 will optimize your immune system for achieving its goals.  It does not fight infections, and for almost all of January I have had a severe infection of the throat, nose and lungs.  That is why I switched to MIR.

Quote:Hope you give us buyers of MHS v2 5.75g free upgrades for that since we just bought this program.

Putting MIR v3 in MHS will produce a completely different program, which would be not one, but two programs in one.  Why would that be free?
(01-20-2020, 10:36 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2020, 09:06 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: [ -> ]

No, you are not prone to get sick while using this program, and this program does not include MIR v3 - yet.  But building MIR v3 into MHS will make it useful in different directions, which is why that will be one version of what I release.

MHS v2 will optimize your immune system for achieving its goals.  It does not fight infections, and for almost all of January I have had a severe infection of the throat, nose and lungs.  That is why I switched to MIR.

Quote:Hope you give us buyers of MHS v2 5.75g free upgrades for that since we just bought this program.

Putting MIR v3 in MHS will produce a completely different program, which would be not one, but two programs in one.  Why would that be free?

Thanks for clarifying the first one. Anyhow, I asked because we just bought this program and it would be obsolete immediately when a new version was released. Kind of like we see those companies giving free update options for early adopters. BTW, get well soon Shannon.

An update with my current health, it's improving but slowly. Still experiencing pain here and there but my quality of life is improving which I am greatly grateful. Hope this continues. I can't really specify if the MHS subs is helping in a way or what help it has brought since I'm taking intestinal cleanses, lessening my stresses, relaxing through breathing meditation and having a better sleep schedule. My diet is also close to nearly clean due to taking in a lot of vegetables (leafy greens), fruits and lean meats (chicken breasts). No fried and process foods. I manage to maintain my diminishing weight for the past two weeks by eating a little above my caloric maintenance. I want to gain weight but as of now gaining it slowly is the way to go since my digestion is weak. I lost around 15 or so pounds ever since I got sick. This is big since my physique is fairly lean and somehow muscular. I'm also short.

I've had dreams for the past days but forgot to wrote them down.
Pages: 1 2 3 4