Subliminal Talk

Full Version: All the women around me seem dehydrated- DMSI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Upon Ben's suggestion, I put my DRS thread back to being DRS and made a new one for DMSI.

As usual, the first loop will be done while awake and I'll be monitoring any changes in my personhood as for me the first loop is when the most change is noticeable. After that, the Naturalizer makes quick work of any changes and makes them normal fast.

CAUTION!!!! THIS IS DMSI AND FOR SHANNONS SAKE I WILL NOT TONE DOWN ANY OF THE SENSATIONS AND OR EXPERIENCES OF THIS FIRST LOOP. IT MAY GET GRAPHIC. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

Also, due to using a username that I have had in the past as well as my old and new picture being recycled I will be changing my username and profile image in the near future. It's been on my mind recently and I don't want anyone to connect the dots in real life so a change is necessary.
Love the thread title, man!
(09-27-2019, 03:35 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]Love the thread title, man!

Why thank you. Wink

The thirst will be real.
(09-27-2019, 03:36 PM)Wharrgarbl Wrote: [ -> ]

Why thank you. Wink

The thirst will be real.

Tongue
Also, I'd like to point out something I've noticed as of late on the forums.

I've been around for 3 years now  Blink , and since Shannon and the team decided to change some of the rules and ban some of users for certain behaviours the amount of quality content on the forum has slowly risen.

I remember the constant fights and bad actors which personally discouraged me from posting. I'm fine with defending most viewpoints I have but you can tell when you're "hitting a brick wall" so to speak with some people and it's just not worth it to debate because they just won't consider what you are saying.

Now over the course of the change and the ban of bad actors, the content and quality of interaction on the forum has jumped miles from what it used to be. I don't avoid certain threads anymore because of the long ongoing pages of debates between users. I'm not against debates, just pointless arguments and those have dropped significantly. 

It's good I decided to stick it out on the forums because I almost stopped using it.
Hehe
(09-27-2019, 03:46 PM)Choice Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2019, 03:36 PM)Wharrgarbl Wrote: [ -> ]

Why thank you. Wink

The thirst will be real.

HAHA!!! YAAAASSSSSSS   Hehe
My account says that I have dmsi 3.3.2
false alarm. Names been changed but the file is still 3.3.1
Currently downloading
(09-27-2019, 03:47 PM)Wharrgarbl Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I'd like to point out something I've noticed as of late on the forums.

I've been around for 3 years now  Blink , and since Shannon and the team decided to change some of the rules and ban some of users for certain behaviours the amount of quality content on the forum has slowly risen.

I remember the constant fights and bad actors which personally discouraged me from posting. I'm fine with defending most viewpoints I have but you can tell when you're "hitting a brick wall" so to speak with some people and it's just not worth it to debate because they just won't consider what you are saying.

Now over the course of the change and the ban of bad actors, the content and quality of interaction on the forum has jumped miles from what it used to be. I don't avoid certain threads anymore because of the long ongoing pages of debates between users. I'm not against debates, just pointless arguments and those have dropped significantly. 

It's good I decided to stick it out on the forums because I almost stopped using it.

Yep, I agree. I struggled for a while having to deal with the same old crap over and over.
1:45; A sensation of temperature increase with no increase in skin temp.
4:01; Noticeable energy radiating from hands.
4:51; A sense of Euphoria
5:00; ASRB
6:14; Feet radiating energy
For a few minutes, it has been feeling like a pressure change in my head.
8:45; Possible fear reaction showing up. Tension in my jaw and a little fear response in my heart, but as soon as I typed this it has disappeared.
9:45; Forearms are radiating energy.
11:37; For a while now I've been feeling sensations in the abdomen area. Feels slightly like fear, but also excitement.
12:43; Sensation of energy radiating through my teeth and breath.
13:23; Tension in the neck area.
14:40; My mind and mentality are starting to noticeably shift gears.
15:55; Heart has noticeably shifted, most likely before mindset, but now noticing it. This comes along with the sensation that it's radiating a "warm" feeling energy.
17:29: (ASRB) Cheekbones feel like they're radiating energy.
18:34; Testicles have a strong sense of energy coming off of them. Been slightly noticeable within the first minute of the sub but now very noticeable.
21:34; Feeling very warm, but no increase in skin temp. Feel energy in the nostrils and back of the neck.

Been feeling relaxed for a while now, but it's kicked in pretty hard in the last 2 minutes or so.
27:37; Emotional sensation just below the collar bone and above the heart slightly, not sure which emotion or mixture of emotions it is.
28:25; The tip of my penis has a somewhat stinging pain happening on and off. This is not a common occurrence for me and I don't remember this ever happening to me.

been feeling an emotional disturbance for a little bit now. Slight irritation involved.
36:09; Emotional disturbance seems half resolved. Feels like 2 simultaneous experiences overlapping.
43:55; Feeling very drowsy. felt tired before playing the sub but it has increased. Maybe do to me relaxing, maybe something else.

Prostate has been lit up for a while now.

That concludes my 1st loop.

Felt somewhat hindered by how tired I became, but I'm up at 6am and it's 10:30pm and i'm an old man now apparently,lol.

Good luck to all the DMSI users and see you all in the morning.
This version is either more energy efficient or much more subtle. It also was causing the same sleep issue as DRS last night. Strange that UMS and LTU didn't do that.
As usual, the aura really fires up for me after I eat. Looks like I'll have to increase my food intake.
Lots of irritation bordering on anger, interesting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5