Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Waiting period between E2 and E3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Been using E2 again now for 3 months and now wanting to do E3 for a good while, probably near to a year or so.
Is there a waiting period one should take between both subs or can I start right away with E3?
Thanks!
If I remember correctly, 7 days should be enough, as E2 is early 5.5g.
Yeah a week is fine. I'm thinking you 'may' be able to just goto E3 since it's similar, but Shannon would have to confirm that. Still might be good to take a week off to let things process a bit anyway.

I'd be interested to her the differences between E2 and E3 for you when you start. Have you thought of creating a journal?
Since they're the same goal you can just step across, but you may want to take a break in between.
I just stepped right in as soon as I bought E3. Within a week, all the stonewalling from E2 had been broken and I started seeing some majour results THAT FAST on E3. E3 is no joke. A REAL step up from E2. I'd say just go on and get started, but if you wanna take a break, whatever, that's cool too.
[quote="EvolvingPhoenix" pid='226645' dateline='1568584220']
I just stepped right in as soon as I bought E3. Within a week, all the stonewalling from E2 had been broken and I started seeing some majour results THAT FAST on E3. E3 is no joke. A  REAL step up from E2. I'd say just go on and get started, but if you wanna take a break, whatever, that's cool too.
[/quote

That sounds good Evolving Phoenix. I started last night but one thing that I was wondering about is how many hours per day you listen to the sub? I saw in the instructions that 3 loops per day is advised. That is 3 x 1.15 hours = 3.45 hours per day.

This makes it a bit hard for using it during sleep since you need to set an alarm in the middle of the night to wake up and turn of the sub. Are you doing more then 3.45 hours per day? Or aren't you listening to the sub while sleeping?

Cheers!
You should create a playlist with 3 times the same file instead of using the repeat mode. That way you have not to wake up to turn it off.