Subliminal Talk

Full Version: UMS 5.5g - Attracting Abundance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
And here begins my UMS journal Yeye
Awesome!! And it's definitely gonna be a journey too!! All the very best and highest for you,Man!!
Much money and abundance your way,often!!
(07-21-2019, 12:08 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome!! And it's definitely gonna be a journey too!! All the very best  and highest for you,Man!!
Much money and abundance your way,often!!

Interesting that you commented on my journal at the exact same time I was finishing reading the entirety of yours Smile

I began playing the loop but my street has had an unforeseen power cut and my laptop died. I’ll play 1 or two loops today and see how I feel and adjust from there. I work in sales over the phone so I’m expecting things along the lines of instantly increased conversion rates and being at the top of the leaderboard every day again like I was for weeks on end a couple months ago when I was going hard and focusing on wealth and sales a lot (but burning myself out in the process and having a really unbalanced lifestyle)

How have the monetary results been for you thus far?

Peace
Power's back up. Starting the loop on Hybrid from scratch through speakers. Within the first 2 minutes I've instantly begun feeling a shift in vibration. Like a purging energy emanating through my body and the familiar burning up in my head that DMSI used to provide when the aura would start firing.

As far as we know this is the most advanced and cutting edge subliminal technology currently available in our present space and time. I'm excited and geared up. Really want to win big on a scratchcard and buy a BMW M4 in cash for a new daily driver.
25 minutes in. Still really hot but suddenly feeling really tired - considering I slept all of last night and until 6pm today as well this must be the sub's effects.
Loop finished. Leaving it at that for tonight. head and body's still really hot and even sweating, it's only 18 degrees outside and my window's been left open for ages.

Question: Can I still listen to other subliminals which do not conflict with its goal on my off days?
The answer is NO on listening to any other subs,while using these subs. It will really throw a whammy in your experience!
Shannon's work is powerful.plz stick to only THIS Sub! BTW where do you live that it is only 18 degrees outside man? It was 95 here today. Peace and prosperity! Keith.
(07-21-2019, 03:16 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]The answer is NO on listening to any other subs,while using these subs. It will really throw a whammy in your experience!
Shannon's work is powerful.plz stick to only THIS Sub! BTW where do you live that it is only 18 degrees outside man? It was 95 here today. Peace and prosperity! Keith.

As in 18 degrees celsius which in fahrenheit is 64. Not too shabby for 10-11pm :p - East Anglia, England.
Got it. Very good mate. Thanks from Yank from n in North Carolina cheers!
Ended up listening to two runs that day. ^

Left it a few days as I've been busy. Now having a weekend off and decided to have a quiet one. Had an argument with a friend over a really insignificant amount of money he thinks I owe him which I paid but nobody else who was in the room seems to remember me having done.

I ran a loop again yesterday, one earlier today and am feeling the pull to listen to another loop so that's what I'm going to do; decided to have a relaxing weekend in as I've been going out a lot and not sleeping well before work during the heatwave but now I have a weekend off. Ordered pizza and going to have a movie/book reading day then sort out laundry/housework this evening and get a haircut and grocery shopping tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'll also run a loop, possibly two should I feel compelled to do so, then I'll take a few days off during the workweek and see if I notice an increase in my conversions compared to others from Monday onwards.

Smile
Finishing off my 2nd loop today before I will take a break for the next 5-7 days. Realistically I'll probably take 5 and start again next weekend but will see how I feel. At this stage, however, 3x2, 5x0 feels ideal for me.

Definitely noticed a bit more of a powerful aura about me, though.

Last night in an extremely busy bar, where one would have to wait 10-15 minutes to get served, I somehow managed to get served within 30-seconds to 2 minutes on a couple occasions, interestingly enough.
Been revisiting the styles of music that I have neglected for so long which are truer to my deeper, more raw and emotional self, and wishing I hadn't neglected my musical talent and true inner calling for the past year and a half.
Woke up quite tired but really enjoyed today; been in a good mood and had an easy time of it doing sales. Very few if any objections at all. Everything just seemed to flow effortlessly.
Also forgot to note that the boss of a sales company I worked for 2 yrs ago tried to call me while I was working, out of nowhere. Very random and no way would I go back there. I guess it's showing the beginnings of money trying to find its way to me. Hopefully next time it'll be via more a more viable and considerable source lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4