Subliminal Talk

Full Version: USLM 4.1 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Having some issues with the SHA256 sum checks.

I've checked all the files, at least once.
  • MP3 ZIP - no match
  • Hybrid trickling stream MP3 - match
  • Hybrid ocean surf MP3 - match
  • Ultrasonic MP3 - match
  • Trickling stream masked MP3 - match
  • Ocean surf masked MP3 - match
  • FLAC ZIP - download failed last minute, but a friend downloaded it - no match for him
  • Hybrid trickling stream FLAC - no match (three times)
  • Hybrid ocean surf FLAC - no match
  • Ultrasonic FLAC - no match
  • Trickling stream masked FLAC - no match
  • Ocean surf masked FLAC - match for my friend, and I matched as well
The results seem to indicate a problem with some files on the server not matching up to the SHA256 sums in the .txt, but it would be helpful for others to check and confirm if this could be the case.
I went ahead and ran the hybrid trickling stream FLAC last night, even though the SHA256 didn't match up. I used my Galaxy S9 stereo speakers, volume 4 clicks out of 15. I figured it was ok, because the file's runtime matched - 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Probably a mistake, because around 10 minutes into the run, a strange crackling sound started to become audible. I was attempting to fall asleep, so I tried to dismiss it, but the volume was not high - so it wasn't an issue with the speakers. The sound continued for at least 10 minutes, but I fell asleep soon thereafter. Well, asleep isn't quite right, either. I stayed in a trance-like state between awake and sleep for quite awhile. I'm not able to put a number to how long that might have been.

I also noticed that my wife (who was sound asleep when I started the loops) began to toss, turn, and moan as soon as I started playing the loops. This morning she told me she had many stress dreams involving our children, and that she didn't sleep well.

Lastly, I noticed a heavy, flowing sensation a few minutes in, akin to DMSI-like energy flooding.
From the time I calculate the hash to the time of upload is usually about 5 minutes to start and 2 hours total upload time. Probability of alteration on my end: astronomically low.

Upload gets verified using a similar hash check for each file and each chunk of each file. Since the upload screen froze I had to re-upload. The upload compares the hash values and skips all identical files. All files were identical, so they exist bit for bit perfect on our back end servers.

The chance of damage between when I last verified them and when you downloafed: astronomically low.

That leaves only four possible issues:

1. User error for the hash checker. Probability seems relatively low if you got some hashes matching, but possible.
2. Hash checker is faulty. This seems astronomically low probability.
3. Download introduced an error. This seems like a reasonable possibility.
4. Data is damaged because of faulty recording media. This seems possible, but unlikely.

In any case I can't see how the issue would be on our end.
I thought maybe there were download errors with the bigger files, hence the Zip ad FLACs mostly failing to match, for the exception of the ocean surf FLAC.

In the meantime, I'll be listening to the hybrid Ocean surf FLAC.
Honestly I can't think of any explanation that makes sense except errors during download. Even that seems suspicious because it should be extremely rare.
I tried to download the files, too, to test this. And with every download I got a different checksum on the files. Now I don't even have downloads left for the MP3 ZIP file.
We are trying to determine how and where this is happening.
In the meantime anyone needs downloads reset email the back end and I can do so.
It's been around 50 hours since my 2nd night of loops finished.

Since then, I've been extremely tired.  Having been on a long break prior to 4.1, my irritability had lowered considerably, anxiety disappeared, depression alleviated - all now back with a vengeance.  Depression is the most notable, followed by a short temper and little patience.  

This morning I woke feeling really weird.  I said to myself, "I just don't...feel good."  Physical malaise, stomach upset, and depression.  Then, I suddenly noticed another familiar feeling...the morphine drip.  In fact, it was the start of the morphine drip that had me feeling odd.  It lasted about 2 hours - and I'm still in the after glow.  No sign of depression right now, but I do feel sapped.  I can already tell I'll be taking another good nap today.

I've had some glimpses of the "high-on-life" feeling over the last few days, but it's been fleeting.  I think this will increase as fear is removed, and I continue to run 4.1 as instructed.

I'm a little worried about my wife's goals concerning USLM and what it may manifest in our lives.  Her goals are financial in nature, and may even affect her career.  She sent me a job posting yesterday.  It is an opening in a city close to her mom.  It's more money, a jump to a better/more prestigious hospital, and a total nose dive for me in every other way.  I honestly foresee divorce down-the-pike if we move there, and for that reason, I'll fight that possibility tooth-and-nail.  There's nothing in it for me (other than money) - and being unhappy won't do my kids (or wife) any favors.  I know that there's no possibility of a trial-period out there, so as it'd be an irreversible decision, I'm opting for a no-go.  Hopefully, her usage of USLM 4.1 isn't able to somehow persuade me otherwise.

I had a day of poor-to-bad luck Monday (just annoying dumb shit - if it could fall the wrong way, it did), a bad day in the mental/emotional sense yesterday, and today is more neutral so far.  We'll see how it shapes up.  Tomorrow will be "The Third Day" (technically), so if the bloom pattern follows UMS, I should be seeing more positive things in the upcoming days.  

Will keep y'all posted.
(07-24-2019, 08:21 AM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]It's been around 50 hours since my 2nd night of loops finished.

Since then, I've been extremely tired.  Having been on a long break prior to 4.1, my irritability had lowered considerably, anxiety disappeared, depression alleviated - all now back with a vengeance.  Depression is the most notable, followed by a short temper and little patience.  

This morning I woke feeling really weird.  I said to myself, "I just don't...feel good."  Physical malaise, stomach upset, and depression.  Then, I suddenly noticed another familiar feeling...the morphine drip.  In fact, it was the start of the morphine drip that had me feeling odd.  It lasted about 2 hours - and I'm still in the after glow.  No sign of depression right now, but I do feel sapped.  I can already tell I'll be taking another good nap today.

I've had some glimpses of the "high-on-life" feeling over the last few days, but it's been fleeting.  I think this will increase as fear is removed, and I continue to run 4.1 as instructed.

I'm a little worried about my wife's goals concerning USLM and what it may manifest in our lives.  Her goals are financial in nature, and may even affect her career.  She sent me a job posting yesterday.  It is an opening in a city close to her mom.  It's more money, a jump to a better/more prestigious hospital, and a total nose dive for me in every other way.  I honestly foresee divorce down-the-pike if we move there, and for that reason, I'll fight that possibility tooth-and-nail.  There's nothing in it for me (other than money) - and being unhappy won't do my kids (or wife) any favors.  I know that there's no possibility of a trial-period out there, so as it'd be an irreversible decision, I'm opting for a no-go.  Hopefully, her usage of USLM 4.1 isn't able to somehow persuade me otherwise.

I had a day of poor-to-bad luck Monday (just annoying dumb shit - if it could fall the wrong way, it did), a bad day in the mental/emotional sense yesterday, and today is more neutral so far.  We'll see how it shapes up.  Tomorrow will be "The Third Day" (technically), so if the bloom pattern follows UMS, I should be seeing more positive things in the upcoming days.  

Will keep y'all posted.

I am getting similar results. Monday was my second listening day and yesterday I woke up extremely tired and even today I am tired. 

It’s hard to tell what this sub is doing tbh but I will keep using it.
Can you tell what your subconscious would be fighting, and why? And what triggered morphine drip?
I suspect it's a response to FRM, as I think the morphine drip was triggered when I thought about facing the fears that are holding me back (even if I don't consciously know what those fears are at the moment).
Oh, and here I've been wondering "what's RTBoss up to, haven't seen a journal in a while". And here you are, in the family-friendly section! Wink

Enjoy your run!
(07-27-2019, 02:10 PM)Have at ye Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, and here I've been wondering "what's RTBoss up to, haven't seen a journal in a while". And here you are, in the family-friendly section! Wink

Enjoy your run!

Thanks.  Yeah, decided to go family-friendly, since I don't see much reason for this journal to journey into dirty topics or language.

Not a whole lot to report on, really, other than things are going pretty smooth for me, and getting hit by morphine-drip here and there throughout the day.  Can't put my finger on what's really triggering it.
Pages: 1 2