Subliminal Talk

Full Version: E3 optimization
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Shannon

I was wondering if you could explain to me why the instructions say to listen to E3 3 loops per night and I would also like to know what playing it as needed does to the overall effectiveness of the sub. The reason I ask is because I want to power through it and heal as much as possible, as fast as possible. I know you calculated the optimal time to three loops a night, but I was just wondering if it is possible for you to break it down further and explain it to me, so I could understand it better?
(07-15-2019, 07:24 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]@Shannon

I was wondering if you could explain to me why the instructions say to listen to E3 3 loops per night and I would also like to know what playing it as needed does to the overall effectiveness of the sub. The reason I ask is because I want to power through it and heal as much as possible, as fast as possible. I know you calculated the optimal time to three loops a night, but I was just wondering if it is possible for you to break it down further and explain it to me, so I could understand it better?

Hi EvovlingPhoenix. Did you ever got your answer on above question as I'm also curious about the reason behind it. For now going for 3 loops per night as instructed, how much loops did you do per day? Curious to hear about your experience.
(07-15-2019, 07:24 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]@Shannon

The models tell me what should produce the best result for the majority of people.  Using it as needed should have only a beneficial effect.  Beyond that not sure what to tell you. I'm still in the process of working out a way to make the subconscious figure out optimal usage patterns and then automatically follow that. The programs are getting to the point that loops per day and days on and off may not be dynamic enough.
Cool. Thanks for clearing that up.
So if I would listen to the sub for let's say 7 hours per day, what would theoretically happen? Since I'm exposing myself to the programming more than with 3 hours, the programming would go at a faster rate? But perhaps the experience itself might be unpleasant since it's growth at a higher pace i.e. more exposure == more resistance but faster results? Just some thought that I was wondering about..
(09-24-2019, 12:31 AM)Simon Wrote: [ -> ]So if I would listen to the sub for let's say 7 hours per day, what would theoretically happen? Since I'm exposing myself to the programming more than with 3 hours, the programming would go at a faster rate? But perhaps the experience itself might be unpleasant since it's growth at a higher pace i.e. more exposure == more resistance but faster results? Just some thought that I was wondering about..
What I have learnt reading this forum is using the sub more than the recommended time can cause exhaustion, which is counter-productive. The subconscious mind gets tired of listening the same too much, more with these latest versions that are so powerful.
So, unless the program has the AutoConfig Module which makes the subconscious mind to guide you to increase or decrease the time, you should not use the subs more time than the recommended one.

Of course this what I think I know reading this forum, but I guess someone can reply you more efficiently than me. Anyway is a very common question you can read about in the shop's FAQ http://www.subliminal-shop.com/faqs/long...inals-day/
(09-24-2019, 12:31 AM)Simon Wrote: [ -> ]So if I would listen to the sub for let's say 7 hours per day, what would theoretically happen? Since I'm exposing myself to the programming more than with 3 hours, the programming would go at a faster rate? But perhaps the experience itself might be unpleasant since it's growth at a higher pace i.e. more exposure == more resistance but faster results? Just some thought that I was wondering about..

Bignoise mostly covered it. It may not necessarily be better to do more, as Shannon wrote on the page..

Quote:This will balance the impact it has with how effectively it buffers that impact to make your healing and clearing experience as easy and comfortable as possible.

Too much can sometimes mean you don't have the space to process, may overwhelm you and such. It's not always necessarily better.