Subliminal Talk

Full Version: UMS, The Sub Formerly Known as UMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I haven't had a journal in a year or so but have been on the forums multiple times a day in that time. Ran LTU and saw some really nice changes that persisted even when I took a week break. The reason I switched was that I was getting TID from our as of currently unnamed subliminal that assists in financial prosperity  Tongue .   I was also possibly getting TID resistance (is that even possible Shannon?) so I decided to go off LTU despite my DEEP satisfaction with it and embrace all things monetary. I'll be running my loop in an hour or so, I'll post my experience with it directly after and as the week (wow) rolls on without it. Looks like I'll be running sleep induction aid so long as it doesn't interfere with results.

[Image: angry-man-in-the-phone-show-me-the-money-meme.jpg]
Man, a lot of INFP's on this forum. Are INFP's just drawn to subliminals or something?
Quote:I was also possibly getting TID resistance (is that even possible Shannon?)

Possible, yes.  Depends on a lot of factors though.

Glad you liked LTU5.
feeling a sensation in my heart area that wasn't there before I started listening. Became noticeable right before the first ASRB break. Feels dense.
The subliminal stuttered slightly at 18:14. This happened today also with MIR as I was using it during a long car drive back home. MIR was on my phone and UMS was on my laptop, strange.
Feeling a sensation similar to the celebrity effect of DMSI. Auric shielding?

Shannon did you find a way for the auric shield to last more than one day after listening to the sub, or was that only an issue for the celebrity effect in DMSI
head has felt warm for some time.
Wharrgarbl I've missed ja Man., nice to see your back in full view!! Awesome,,impressive expereinces so far. Long time 40 yrs,freindship- a long time friend of mine is gonna help me with getting Ultra-Money-Maximizer ';er whatever appropo title it shall be.the new UMS on tuesday/wednesday at the latest. cant wait.... more power and prosperity to ya Man. Keith.
Emotions are rising up. No distinguishable ones, but a feeling of sentimentality. Due to much emotional pain and emotionally fueled bad decisions I have cut off my heart in most situations. Interesting that it is turning on from this sub and not others before it.
(07-07-2019, 06:10 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: [ -> ]Wharrgarbl  I've missed ja Man., nice to see your back in full view!! Awesome,,impressive expereinces so far.  Long time 40 yrs,freindship- a long time friend of mine is gonna help me with getting Ultra-Money-Maximizer ';er whatever appropo title it shall be.the new UMS on tuesday/wednesday at the latest. cant wait.... more power and prosperity to ya Man. Keith.

Currently running it time is 36:08 and it's a trip. Cant wait to see what happens to you!
38:36 a few seconds into ASRB. If I had to put words to what I'm feeling it would be "rose-colored glasses". However, I have long since left the cynical camp and do not feel like I am in the midst of self-delusion, therefore, this "rose-colored glasses" feeling can only mean one thing.........hope. It's been a long time since I've had any of that. Once again I am curious as to why this sub is able to do what others couldn't. Maybe money means more to me than I thought. I have the goal of making the world a better place and seeing others grow, really can't do that if I don't have money to make possibility into reality.
48:50: feeling an emotional lightness. I must have gotten so used to feeling heavy that I forgot I was feeling heavy.
56:45 Feels like a great weight has been lifted off of my heart. I also get a sense of relief from the phrase "It's over now". It seems whatever is "over" was negative in my life and was weighing very heavily on everything I did.
59:57 feeling like I can trust myself and my intuitions more along with a rise in confidence. There have been some failures in my life that have scarred me deeply. Granted I was at fault but the results were deep horror as my I hurt someone when all I wanted to do was help them. I now know that their interpretation of my actions is not my responsibility, but the pain remained as well as the mistrust for myself and my intuitions. I feel like I can trust myself again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8