Subliminal Talk

Full Version: (free) Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid (5G – Type B/D Hybrid)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since I have trouble figuring out the abbreviations, I just used the full title of the free subliminal I am currently using.

I can not sleep more than 5-6 hours a night, so I have not been able to do 8 hours per night.

I do the silent version while working to try to make up for it.

Week 1:
The first week, I was definitely getting a good 8-12 hours worth of subliminal time in per 24 hour period and was feeling pretty good. 

CON: I noticed leaving the silent subliminal on too many hours while working made me feel fried (really tired in the brain), so I quickly learned to turn it off after about 4 hours. 

FIX: I found 2 hours in the morning before lunch and a couple hours after lunch works find.

Week 2:
Memorial weekend messed up my flow since we went away for 3 days. I listened to subliminals a little bit for 2 nights, but less than usual and not at all during the day. After returning home, somehow I seemed to forget to use them as much during work and when falling asleep. Feel pretty good overall, but I think there's been some stagnation due to lack of time listening.

PERCEPTION: it seems like the ocean surf works better than the silent. I'm not sure if true, but when I sleep to ocean surf, it seems I wake up with serious dream progress and a positive attitude in the morning or just a sense that I worked through some stuff. During the day with silent sub, at most I feel "fried" if I play it too long and that is all.

NOTE: one reason I played the subs less this week is because my wife has been around a lot more and I don't want to expose her to the subs.

Week 3:
I have not been listening much at all during week 2, so as I ease into Week 3 this Sunday morning at 6:30am I have only been listening to the ocean surf for a half hour so far and notice my mood is definitely uplifted for no apparent reason. I woke up at 4 disappointed that I forgot to turn on the subliminals again before falling asleep. I watched Youtube videos about my career goals for the past 2 hours and if anything this gave me a little anxiety. But, after a half hour listening to ocean surf subliminal and reading through this forum a bit, I feel happy and ready to start the day...too bad I really should get back to sleep and listen to this subliminal for about 7 more hours. Smile

NOTE: subliminals may be giving me insomnia. It's kind of hard to fall asleep to the ocean surf, which is why I suppose I've been happy to just drift off when I get the chance. The past couple days, I noticed I was probably going to fall asleep and rather than make any effort to grab the laptop and turn on the subliminals, I thought, "good, I'm tired" and made a conscious decision to just let myself fall asleep if possible. But, then when I wake up I'm disappointed I "forgot" to turn on the subliminals.
QUESTION:
For earphones and for sleeping, it's always best to use ocean surf or trickling stream and never use silent with earphones or while sleeping, correct?
(06-02-2019, 02:25 AM)Zork Wrote: [ -> ]QUESTION:
For earphones and for sleeping, it's always best to use ocean surf or trickling stream and never use silent with earphones or while sleeping, correct?

You should never use ultrasonic on headphones.  I find that using speakers is better for sleeping.  If you're going to use headphones, use masked format.  If you find that the sound of the masking audio wakes you up, simply set it to play silence for an hour and then start the loops of your program.  That will give you time to fall asleep first.
(06-02-2019, 05:58 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-02-2019, 02:25 AM)Zork Wrote: [ -> ]QUESTION:

You should never use ultrasonic on headphones.  I find that using speakers is better for sleeping.  If you're going to use headphones, use masked format.  If you find that the sound of the masking audio wakes you up, simply set it to play silence for an hour and then start the loops of your program.  That will give you time to fall asleep first.

I don't use headphones for sleeping... can I just sleep to the silent version with speakers or does the masked version work better for sleep?

btw, I meant to "like" your response but it shows a thumbs down now so if it's showing as if I gave you a thumbs down, please know it was meant to be a thumbs up and I just don't know how to use these forums.
You can use either format over speakers while you sleep.  We have different formats so you have options as to what works best for you. If masked keeps you awake (as it does for me), use ultrasonic.

When you "like" a response, the like button switches to un-like so you can reverse it if you like. No worries.
Week 3 day 1/2 (monday morning)

Tried ultrasonic (silent) while sleeping in the morning. I have to get up early to take medicine, so I usually go back to sleep for a couple hours. This is the first time I tried the silent one. It ran for a couple hours and though I slept deeply, I woke up feeling like crap! This does not happen with the ocean surf.

1. The silent one during sleep seemed to suck the energy out of me and I felt depressed. This is not typical at all. The energy-draining tiredness I felt seems similar to how I felt when I left the silent one running too long a couple days when I started out. 
  2. I think I've deduced only 2 hours with the silent version at a time is good for me and I shouldn't use it while I sleep. At least not for more than a half hour.
  3. It seems very possible that the silent version is really doing a lot of work and that's why I had these results. At least, it makes sense to me that working through a lot of issues at once could be mentally taxing and dredging up old issues might be depressing.

Tonight, I will try the trick where I set up a playlist to use silent for a half hour and then ocean surf for the rest of the night.
Ultasonic is a stronger than masked, so that makes sense that it might drain you a little more. Atleast initially.
Subliminal udpates:

This summer was full of missed days due to vacations, etc. where I didn't use the subliminal. I probably missed a month somewhere between July and August.

I just put the subliminals on and my mood improved quickly. So quickly, I felt compelled to come back here and give an update.

I started running the subliminals again more regularly and have not noticed feeling "drained" by it at all as I mentioned in previous posts... The subliminal seems to make me just feel a little better, and also maybe a bit more energetic and optimistic. A little clearer thinking, too.  

If draining feeling occurs:
• I think perhaps, though, that when I am working hard mentally on programming issues, several hours of silent subliminals in the background at the same time may be a bit draining. It is probably a good idea to do a couple hours in the morning and then stop. Maybe turn it back on in the evening or just sleep with them on at night.
• If I wake up feeling drained after a full night of subliminals, probably best to take a few hours break at least before I turn on silent subliminals while I work.

Lifestyle Considerations:
I have made a lot of changes in the past 4 years, so it is pretty difficult to attribute much improvement to these subliminals, but I do think the subliminals are doing something for sure.

I slacked off on 4 of these 5 big lifestyle changes over the summer, but they are: 

1. Wim Hof Method (ice baths and breathing routine)
2. exercise
3. no coffee or alcohol
4. Autoimmune Protocol diet (AIP)
5. Armour thyroid medicine - I do always take my Armour thyroid medicine! 

The Armour medicine has probably made the biggest difference for me over the past 4 years. It works much better than Levothyroxine / Synthroid as far as anxiety, brain fog and memory issues that I struggled with for 20 years as a person with undiagnosed Hashimoto's thyroiditis.

But, I still need these subliminals!
Just because Armour started working wonders and made me feel more comfortable in my own skin doesn't mean I don't have some self-esteem issues that need to be fixed. I think 20+ years of anxiety caused by Hashimoto's has left some deep imprints on my brain. I care about things other people just don't care about and my life is probably more than half over at this point. Enough is enough.

Also, my career is frustrating. I am trying to become a better programmer and I eep thinking I am learning but overall I'm not progressing much. This causes a huge mental block feeling and leads to depression, hopelessness...but I have noticed turning on the silent subliminal magically starts to bring my focus and energy levels back up. That's why I'm writing this update right now.

HENCEFORTH!
As of today, I am setting reminders on my phone to remember to playing the inaudible subliminal most of the day while I work and also while I sleep now. I will also be returning to the Lifestyle Considerations mentioned above strictly just so I don't hinder myself. All 5 considerations are pretty necessary for my overall health with Hashiomoto's. I have an endocrinologist appointment in less than 2 months, so let's see how healthy I can get before my next blood draw...

Expecations:
I fully expect the overall results of this subliminal to take longer since I missed a bunch of days this summer, so I will not be rushing into any newer subliminals for a while. Hopefully, a few days off here and there hasn't hindered my overall progress too much. I do feel like I made some progress in the ~2 months I was using the subliminals regularly.

Conclusion overall:
I have noticed that I started feeling better again shortly after playing the silent subliminal more often after quite a long period of regular breaks from consistent subliminals every day. 

Honestly, when I flipped these subliminals back on recently, I was really NOT paying attention or caring much, because I am a pretty cynical and jaded person and the newness of these subliminals had worn off in the past month as I used the subliminals less and less. Despite this lack of care or expectation, I did noticeably improve in my emotion, attitude, energy levels, and mental clarity after just maybe an hour or so. 

So, overall, I can say that I definitely believe this subliminal helps in some way I don't understand and is not a result of my mind overanalyzing the results or playing tricks on me. It seems to be somewhat noticeable at first (like it was when I first began using it ~3 months ago) but then it probably becomes less noticeable as you just feel better in general.