Subliminal Talk

Full Version: E3 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Day 1

This is my first journal, I am gonna try to post regularly ,or at least when I can.

Last night I had 3 loops masked, and had pretty weird dream about my ex wife.
Practically, let's say it was end of world,and she haves only me (that's what she said),and yet the same thing happened like in the marriage ... her not caring about anybody else just herself...she left without me so long story short... I did the same thing I did here "on Earth", except I didn't give her any more chances to make things right ....And that is why she is my ex wife  Big Grin

In my dream I practically flyed (without any spacecraft or aereoplane) away at will all by myself.... Big Grin

Today I feel a bit more positive than usual...
Except from that....nothing new Big Grin

Btw upping a dose now on work for 3 loops ultrasonic on speakers, because I feel that I can handle more... and now feeling a little spaced out Big Grin
Day 2

what to say i upped the dose to 3x3 (don't do as I have done, find your own sweet spot)
, and it simply amuses me how fast it works Big Grin

I have been dreaming a lots of dreams that make me laugh afterwards cause i see now clearly lessons that I have learnt in the past the hard way(probably mini traumas) , and see right thru persons and circumstances...see the real and only truth underlying all the lies and facades....that usually took time to see....

and It simply amuses me....and the best part upon waking up, I laugh so hard that it is unbelievable to me Big Grin

The main thing why I am so happy upon waking up beside the subliminal instructions is the fact that I am certainly sure that the result of these dreams is clearing the past that is holding me up and blocking me to develop to my full potential as a person and a human being

For now, well done @Shannon, as I see it,
you created a masterpiece, and I would already recommend to everybody E3 as a starting point if they are serious in about making their life better.

(little update this morning.... 3x3 loops I think was too much, today woke up a bit tiered...will experiment with 2x3 loops)

Definetly 3x3 loops was too fast pace.... my whole body hurts and I have nausea...pressure on the top of the head and on chest and feel soo tiered...

except from the phisical part, I feel pretty good emotionaly and mentaly....the sub is obviously working on unconcious and subconcious stuff....I think the body will stabilize in a couple of days...in the meantime I started to drink more water whitch helped with sudden throat and nasal pasageway inflamation....

these changes are all known good to me so I am not worried at all...I am just gonna keep writing this sensations so others could read and know that there is nothing to worry about, this condition will pass and it will get better, actually better than imagined.
day 3
2x3 loops (different time of day, 3 loops at night masked, 3 loops in the morning ultrasonic... that is still more than enough, but for me works better, I can handle it)

nasal and thoat inflamation is much better, nausea completly lost for now, today I got easily iritated from other people "stupidity"...witch was followed with pressure in the head throat chest stomach... it calmed down when I came to the conclusion why people behave that way...but still there is some pressure onthe head and chest.

I dont feel that much tiered as I did jesterday...
4. day

I feell there is happening a lot of emotional  cleaning and it is going deep in the past...

phisical sensations remain the same, pressure on the top of the head and other parts of the body...feeling tiered....

still listening 2x3 loops...3 masked while sleeping...3 ultrasonic at work (would love to listen to hybrid at night...but need to buy better speakers...

I am able to easily pick up other people intentions directed torwards me...usualy I would question myself if that is mine or theirs, but now I am sure what is what (hope that to somebody makes sense what I wrote)
day 5
the day went smooth...I was calm...self esteem was much better...

day 6
again pressure on head and chest....clearings....nothing that I am aware of....

It is not happening much, or I am not aware, emotionaly and mentaly feel pretty ok....but the body is under pressure, that will pass also...healing

oh, and the weird dreams stopped...3 days without dreams, or mybe too tiered to remember them.
How do Universal One.... E3 has a lot, a lot going on under the 'hood'! E2 was powerful enough,this new version Im shure is even more so. more power to ya!!
@ncbeareatingman E2 is like a little baby compared to E3 Big Grin
But, ti is goin smooth....except from extra terrible out of this world dreams....but that is individual...i am really releasing something much deeper than we can understand.

@Shannon This sub is near perfection, and in my oppinion, it misses the Auric shield so one can safely deal with ones problems while not being affected with outher stuff/other peoples "energies".

That is my oppinion, but again without the shield this is still great sub, today 12 days in, and I am really on an highway, feel much better, but feel other people's stuff slowing me down.

Wonder how much will it cost time/money to put the auric shield in...
Big Grin
@Shannon is there a reason why there is no Auric shield in E3?
It was because he tested it in the models and they told him it would be better without the auric shield. Maybe he can expand on it when he's back on here. But as far as I know that was the full explanation.
(05-27-2019, 01:57 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]It was because he tested it in the models and they told him it would be better without the auric shield. Maybe he can expand on it when he's back on here. But as far as I know that was the full explanation.

well...I dont know why, but, other peole atack me energeticaly and drain me just because I dont play their game annymore,so as I see it, it would be benefical when dealing safely with yourself, without outside influence, without other people draining me (while I am drained from my own stuff)...
I think it would speed up the process, and minimize the negative phisical sensations.

Ok, lets wait for Shannon....
(05-27-2019, 03:04 AM)UniversalMan Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2019, 01:57 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]It was because he tested it in the models and they told him it would be better without the auric shield. Maybe he can expand on it when he's back on here. But as far as I know that was the full explanation.

well...I dont know why, but, other peole atack me energeticaly and drain me just because I dont play their game annymore,so as I see it, it would be benefical when dealing safely with yourself, without outside influence, without other people draining me (while I am drained from my own stuff)...
I think it would speed up the process, and minimize the negative phisical sensations.

I don't always understand the "why" behind the answers at which the models arrive, but they do stand the test of time.  The only time I have seen the models be wrong is when I wasn't able to concentrate enough to set them up correctly.

Whether or not the auric shield would benefit you or any one person is at this point moot because it is built and I cannot take the time to build it again until I release it in 6G.  I am ever further behind because of things outside of my control dragging me down, and currently I am expected to help a Chinese speaker keep her household running by figuring out all her bills, fill out insurance paperwork and VA survivor benefits claims for her, sell her house, sell her cars, hire a lawyer to sell her house and on top of this, I am supposed to develop and build Cancer Healing Aid, General Pain Relief P16, Maximum Healing Speed, Ultra Monetary Success and DMSI, all at the same time.  Right now I am trying to work on Cancer Healing Aid and help my aunt.

E3 may or may not have benefited from auric shielding, and it surprised me too that that did not make it through modeling.  But it did not, and now I have a deluge of other things to deal with.  Consideration for inclusion will have to wait for E4.
(06-02-2019, 06:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2019, 03:04 AM)UniversalMan Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't always understand the "why" behind the answers at which the models arrive, but they do stand the test of time.  The only time I have seen the models be wrong is when I wasn't able to concentrate enough to set them up correctly.

Whether or not the auric shield would benefit you or any one person is at this point moot because it is built and I cannot take the time to build it again until I release it in 6G.  I am ever further behind because of things outside of my control dragging me down, and currently I am expected to help a Chinese speaker keep her household running by figuring out all her bills, fill out insurance paperwork and VA survivor benefits claims for her, sell her house, sell her cars, hire a lawyer to sell her house and on top of this, I am supposed to develop and build Cancer Healing Aid, General Pain Relief P16, Maximum Healing Speed, Ultra Monetary Success and DMSI, all at the same time.  Right now I am trying to work on Cancer Healing Aid and help my aunt.

E3 may or may not have benefited from auric shielding, and it surprised me too that that did not make it through modeling.  But it did not, and now I have a deluge of other things to deal with.  Consideration for inclusion will have to wait for E4.

Thank you for making the time to answer, I am sorry to hear for your aunt...I dont know what is in CHA , but maybe I can give you an inspiration...one of the most important things are, the will and motivation for life,self love and love towards life...
Hope I helped...
Finally I got some time to write...
I am now near the end of the third month of E3, and I must say It was a rollercoaster, rough at times, but manageable, and at the end, it was totally worth the time and money!!!  Big Grin 

I did switch back to 3 loops per night (as recommended) ...more than that it is really too much...

I would recommend E3 to everybody who is serious to do some real work on themselves in order to improve themselves and their life quality,and sanity Big Grin 

I will write how I feel now after this three months....

Little or no stress at all
Little or no fears at all
Little or no anxiety at all
I really feel more connected to myself
Feel much much calmer than I used to
I instantly recognise what other people really want from me, and if they are sincere.
I see the reality as it is, no weils...
I am more mature than I ever was
I don't let anyone to take advantage,manipulate,victimize me anymore, if I do something for someone, I do it because that person merited, and I do it because I sincerely want to do it.
I take responsibility for myself, my words, thoughts and actions.
All my positive aspects bloomed,and the negative like never existed. Big Grin 
All my skills started to finally work for good purposes
The internal fight of good and bad stopped
I feel in peace with myself and others around me

I feel more myself than I have ever felt,and I could say now, I am I.

I recommend this sub as a must for foundation, prior to any other "upgrade" ,and probably with the new technology  @Shannon  could make a foundation sub that includes E3 and other clearing and healing subs in one,as a starting point for everybody

- just to mention, before E3 i did:

Deep_Gratitude_And_Appreciation_3G
Extreme_Self_Esteem_3G
Let_Go_Of_The_Past_3G
Deep_Inner_Peace_Serenity_Tranquility_3G - I really like this one Big Grin
Enhance_Your_Intuition_3G
Anger_Management_4G
Disconnect_From_Other_Peoples_Negativity_4G
Let_Go_Of_Past_Relationships_4G
Overcome_The_Victim_Mentality_4G
Remove_Negativity_Within_4G - I remember this was my first sub and it had an enormous positive impact on me!!
Zen_Attitude_4G
Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid _V2.0_5G
Overcoming_Fear_5G

- and, I plan to do after E3:

Universal Detox 5.5G (I feel I need it)
Self Esteem 5.5G 
Ultra Motivation/Overcoming Procrastination V2.0, 5.5g
Ultimate Monetary Success 5.5G

And when I earn enough to buy, I will buy

Life Tune-Up v5.0 5.5G

After that I will see where the road will take me
Smile

p.s. To all of you reading... Let all your wishes you wish for yourself come true ! ! !

Oh, and @Shannon  you were right the Auric shield wouldn't do any good in E3, it is kinda hard for me to explain why, but you were right it is better without.
(08-09-2019, 02:08 AM)UniversalMan Wrote: [ -> ]Finally I got some time to write...
I am now near the end of the third month of E3, and I must say It was a rollercoaster, rough at times, but manageable, and at the end, it was totally worth the time and money!!!  Big Grin 

I did switch back to 3 loops per night (as recommended) ...more than that it is really too much...

I would recommend E3 to everybody who is serious to do some real work on themselves in order to improve themselves and their life quality,and sanity Big Grin 

I will write how I feel now after this three months....

Little or no stress at all
Little or no fears at all
Little or no anxiety at all
I really feel more connected to myself
Feel much much calmer than I used to
I instantly recognise what other people really want from me, and if they are sincere.
I see the reality as it is, no weils...
I am more mature than I ever was
I don't let anyone to take advantage,manipulate,victimize me anymore, if I do something for someone, I do it because that person merited, and I do it because I sincerely want to do it.
I take responsibility for myself, my words, thoughts and actions.
All my positive aspects bloomed,and the negative like never existed. Big Grin 
All my skills started to finally work for good purposes
The internal fight of good and bad stopped
I feel in peace with myself and others around me

I feel more myself than I have ever felt,and I could say now, I am I.

I recommend this sub as a must for foundation, prior to any other "upgrade" ,and probably with the new technology  @Shannon  could make a foundation sub that includes E3 and other clearing and healing subs in one,as a starting point for everybody

- just to mention, before E3 i did:

Deep_Gratitude_And_Appreciation_3G
Extreme_Self_Esteem_3G
Let_Go_Of_The_Past_3G
Deep_Inner_Peace_Serenity_Tranquility_3G - I really like this one Big Grin
Enhance_Your_Intuition_3G
Anger_Management_4G
Disconnect_From_Other_Peoples_Negativity_4G
Let_Go_Of_Past_Relationships_4G
Overcome_The_Victim_Mentality_4G
Remove_Negativity_Within_4G - I remember this was my first sub and it had an enormous positive impact on me!!
Zen_Attitude_4G
Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid _V2.0_5G
Overcoming_Fear_5G

- and, I plan to do after E3:

Universal Detox 5.5G (I feel I need it)
Self Esteem 5.5G 
Ultra Motivation/Overcoming Procrastination V2.0, 5.5g
Ultimate Monetary Success 5.5G

And when I earn enough to buy, I will buy

Life Tune-Up v5.0 5.5G

After that I will see where the road will take me
Smile

p.s. To all of you reading... Let all your wishes you wish for yourself come true ! ! !

Oh, and @Shannon  you were right the Auric shield wouldn't do any good in E3, it is kinda hard for me to explain why, but you were right it is better without.

Wow UniversalMan !! Awesome feeback,finish up with E3....that is the kind of program I would think that I'd wanna do for like a year at least,I mean to go as deep as I could possibly go...that is NOT  slam on your efforts and usage of 3 months,infact I mean so as a compliment. man oh Man you knocked it outta the park with the listing of things E3 has done for you,wow!! As in your testimonal is so impressive it made Me dream ahead of using such a benefical program for at least a year. Alas I AM deepl entrenched in UMS and Lovin' it!! This first month has been incredible,by years end I dunno what it'll be like but I shure as heaven am looking forward to such. thank you for straight up honest feedback and willingness toshare such in the forum with Us,All. Peace Blessings and Light,Strong Heart. with respect and supportiveness. NCBear.
Pages: 1 2