Subliminal Talk

Full Version: E3 - CM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone!

The night I was posting in the DMSI thread I'm sure many of you are aware of...I was evaluating whether another 60-90 days of listening to this version of DMSI, until the next version gets released, was a good investment of time and likely to payoff. Or, if E3 would give a chance to pave a runway for the next version, if you will. I've had a good experience on E1, a good experience on E2...so I wanted to see if the streak will hold with the latest and greatest version.

So, after a lot of back and forth consideration...I bought E3 even though I really didn't want to buy any more subs as I wrote in that thread. I figured it may give me more than current DMSI at this point in time, that was the theory anyway, by preparing my mind for DMSI's next version.

I also thought possibly some new tech could be tested to report on for the next version of DMSI, which will no doubt have the same, and more.

Technically on day 3 of this now, with how the time worked out. It seems to be more potent surprisingly, given the idea of EHPRA. That took me off-guard, but it's very welcome. Makes me dozy/sleepy, but I've simultaneously had some issues sleeping so far with it on, or after listening even. That may not make sense to read, I know, but it's what has been happening. Could be a ton of fear being processed causing that. Or, it could be the sub's power itself and getting used to it which is a pattern I know well. Or, a good portion could also be turbulence, which I don't mind. Maybe a combo. I've been doing the normal ASRB2 listed for DMSI for a little while now, as the "listen everyday" was starting to wreak havoc on my sleep schedule and cause a lot of brain fog and exhaustion, resulting in "off days" anyway when I fall asleep without turning the sub on first. So, combine that with my level of resistance of it, and like before with DMSI (albeit the earlier version I believe) turbulence will likely stop pretty quick. I remember at about the 5-6 day mark, the turbulence was gone.

I thought this would be what I would be directed to do anyway at this point, switch to E3 until the next version, try to pave a runway for it so to speak. @Shannon, if you believe staying on DMSI is better until then, I will do so gladly.

Thank you all, have a great day.
Hi man and good luck with your healing! Have you tried doing win hof breathing? That stuff ha helped me recover from emotional problems along with LTU.
How can I know what is what if you never report, CM? I don't know what's happening unless you do. But it seems likely to me that E3 is a good choice for the time being. Please use it for at least 3 months, and please report.
I am looking forward to see what it does for you and if it even may help you in the women area (even if not in the way DMSI would do).
Report back buddy..
Cool, I do think it's a good idea to get the focus off women and onto you for a while and E3 will be good for that.
Hi all.

I'll post a short update in the morning of things so far.

I'll try to keep it very short.

Appreciate the sentiment, hope all is well.
Okay...so first seven days of E3...

Day 1
-Within minutes of the first loop on day 1, felt a weird sensation in my chest, like a "blockage" or "weight" feeling. Still happens on and off now, I notice it randomly. Happening right now in fact. Strange sensation, I've had a few other times on some subs.

-First half of the first loop on the first day, I felt tired, sleepy and dozy. Pretty potent feeling. Either that's the program itself's power, or it already started hitting some serious stuff underneath, I don't know. I just know it was tiring me out from that first half loop at the time. Naturally, you assume since it's EHPRA it will be a "light" sub, but it seems to hit hard from the get go, don't be fooled. I was, and continue to be, surprised by it's potency and ability to make me feel dozy while listening even. Drains me of energy often, I've been surprised at it's power.

Day 2
-Called out some annoying, repetitive, high maintenance energy vampire behaviour from someone close to me on day 2. I was more forceful than usual, much less buffering of words if any. Felt good to do. And surprisingly wasn't met with hostility as I expected it to be after the sermon/riot act read to them, lmao. Since then, even at day 7 now...they've massively chilled out on that behaviour, which is fantastic news to me. I was considering "downsizing" that connection...

-Started having severe trouble sleeping. This was beginning to become a problem. Even listening during the day on hybrid headphones still didn't help it. I suspected it was either some turbulence, or some deep fears underneath being worked on. Either way, I had to ride it out and pushed through. I had to call in "sick" one day to do so, however. I had about 5 hours of sleep over two days...not sufficient at all.

Day 3
-Had a dream about a well-known social media influencer that in waking life, I have the opportunity to work with among others that I'm selecting currently, that I am very attracted to. I actually was viewing her profiles before going to bed the night before, so it's clear my mind was thinking about her while I slept, lol. Amusing. "Girl dreams" are generally very rare for me, regardless of program. So I felt that was worth noting. The dream itself was her being on a TV I was watching, and something about NLP was on the screen. The audio were these voices, speaking super fast, I couldn't make them out. I've had a dream similar to the voices thing LONG ago while on a sub, that time it was a radio. I suspected somehow I was able to tap into some kind of perspective where I could actually hear the sub in my mind audibly. Or...it was just a dream itself, and gibberish on purpose, who knows, lol.

Day 4
-Slept crappy AGAIN. 3 hours of sleep. Forced myself to take care of business this day. I had to. It was obviously a bit of a grind to do so. I started becoming quite surprised my sleep schedule was being wrecked so bad on E3. However, I still wanted to continue pushing with it.

-I have a weird feeling of being "dead" mentally. Like huge exhaustion somehow. I would tend to just "veg" while the loops played in my headphones, on hybrid flac. I again pondered that it must be digging up serious shit already. So I wanted to keep going, but was shocked with how hard it hit, and how early in the run.

-During the loops here, I started feeling a weird buzzing or tingling feeling in my torso. I've felt this before on a couple subs, but any physical sensations for me are always odd and notable when they happen.

Day 5
-Been drinking pop as I enjoy it, I thought maybe that was hurting the sleep schedule even though it wasn't out of ordinary consumption. I decided to at least start to observe how much I intake each day consciously to be sure. So overall here, maybe some UD, or maybe just further evidence of the war going on between E3 and the stuff in my mind, wrecking my sleep schedule this much. I figured I'd keep an eye on the pop consumption anyway, couldn't hurt anything at all at a minimum.

Day 7
-I just slept for 20 hours! WTF! I was very steamed about the big back and forth I was involved in, in another thread recently before bed...maybe something about that it was to do with, or some serious stuff underneath E3 was chewing on, and caused such massive exhaustion I slept for all that time. Shocking to go from almost zero sleep for days at a time, to massive coma. One extreme to the other, lol. Bit hard to build a life around as an entrepreneur...lmao. I'm trying my best, though! Obviously there's a ton of stuff going on underneath...surprising so much turmoil so soon. Can't be a bad thing in the long term. Short term...not so much fun...lol...

-Also...possibly TMI, but I've noticed something interesting. My annoying GI issues I've struggled with for a very long time on DMSI, have "seemed" to have gone away now. I don't want to jinx it, but there it is. They've been bad enough, where if I'm out at a function, and they "proc" on me, I need to bail asap. So far, they only happened on the first day of listening, which can be easily explained away as E3 barely had any "skin in the game" at that point. After that point, I don't think it's happened once. HUGE relief if that continues...

-While on this sub, I often feel a weird kind of "heat" inside me. I've felt it on DMSI at times. It's like...not a heat from turning up a thermostat...it's different. It feels deeper, internal, not from an external source. I feel it right now, this "heat". Tough to describe, not sure what that's about but it's odd enough that I felt like posting it, haha.

-Even today still, while doing my loops in headphones, hybrid flac, I feel dozy and my energy goes down low. Have to kinda fight to keep my eyes open during the loops. Again, I've been surprised by the program's power being that you assume EHPRA will be a "light touch" by nature.

-I have again now been unable to sleep at a "normal time". That is in part to the 20 hour coma, the day before I bet. I've stayed up all night as a result, and now have to be up all day! The sleep schedule is so chaotic and wrecked, very hard to maintain my routine and normal performance in my duties! I'm surprised again by the level of disruption to sleep, and hope that can dissipate over time...

That's about it for now. Thank you for your time, and for reading.
(05-18-2019, 04:21 AM)CatMan Wrote: [ -> ]Okay...so first seven days of E3...

Day 1
-Within minutes of the first loop on day 1, felt a weird sensation in my chest, like a "blockage" or "weight" feeling. Still happens on and off now, I notice it randomly. Happening right now in fact. Strange sensation, I've had a few other times on some subs.

-First half of the first loop on the first day, I felt tired, sleepy and dozy. Pretty potent feeling. Either that's the program itself's power, or it already started hitting some serious stuff underneath, I don't know. I just know it was tiring me out from that first half loop at the time. Naturally, you assume since it's EHPRA it will be a "light" sub, but it seems to hit hard from the get go, don't be fooled. I was, and continue to be, surprised by it's potency and ability to make me feel dozy while listening even. Drains me of energy often, I've been surprised at it's power.

Day 2
-Called out some annoying, repetitive, high maintenance energy vampire behaviour from someone close to me on day 2. I was more forceful than usual, much less buffering of words if any. Felt good to do. And surprisingly wasn't met with hostility as I expected it to be after the sermon/riot act read to them, lmao. Since then, even at day 7 now...they've massively chilled out on that behaviour, which is fantastic news to me. I was considering "downsizing" that connection...

-Started having severe trouble sleeping. This was beginning to become a problem. Even listening during the day on hybrid headphones still didn't help it. I suspected it was either some turbulence, or some deep fears underneath being worked on. Either way, I had to ride it out and pushed through. I had to call in "sick" one day to do so, however. I had about 5 hours of sleep over two days...not sufficient at all.

Day 3
-Had a dream about a well-known social media influencer that in waking life, I have the opportunity to work with among others that I'm selecting currently, that I am very attracted to. I actually was viewing her profiles before going to bed the night before, so it's clear my mind was thinking about her while I slept, lol. Amusing. "Girl dreams" are generally very rare for me, regardless of program. So I felt that was worth noting. The dream itself was her being on a TV I was watching, and something about NLP was on the screen. The audio were these voices, speaking super fast, I couldn't make them out. I've had a dream similar to the voices thing LONG ago while on a sub, that time it was a radio. I suspected somehow I was able to tap into some kind of perspective where I could actually hear the sub in my mind audibly. Or...it was just a dream itself, and gibberish on purpose, who knows, lol.

Day 4
-Slept crappy AGAIN. 3 hours of sleep. Forced myself to take care of business this day. I had to. It was obviously a bit of a grind to do so. I started becoming quite surprised my sleep schedule was being wrecked so bad on E3. However, I still wanted to continue pushing with it.

-I have a weird feeling of being "dead" mentally. Like huge exhaustion somehow. I would tend to just "veg" while the loops played in my headphones, on hybrid flac. I again pondered that it must be digging up serious shit already. So I wanted to keep going, but was shocked with how hard it hit, and how early in the run.

-During the loops here, I started feeling a weird buzzing or tingling feeling in my torso. I've felt this before on a couple subs, but any physical sensations for me are always odd and notable when they happen.

Day 5
-Been drinking pop as I enjoy it, I thought maybe that was hurting the sleep schedule even though it wasn't out of ordinary consumption. I decided to at least start to observe how much I intake each day consciously to be sure. So overall here, maybe some UD, or maybe just further evidence of the war going on between E3 and the stuff in my mind, wrecking my sleep schedule this much. I figured I'd keep an eye on the pop consumption anyway, couldn't hurt anything at all at a minimum.

Day 7
-I just slept for 20 hours! WTF! I was very steamed about the big back and forth I was involved in, in another thread recently before bed...maybe something about that it was to do with, or some serious stuff underneath E3 was chewing on, and caused such massive exhaustion I slept for all that time. Shocking to go from almost zero sleep for days at a time, to massive coma. One extreme to the other, lol. Bit hard to build a life around as an entrepreneur...lmao. I'm trying my best, though! Obviously there's a ton of stuff going on underneath...surprising so much turmoil so soon. Can't be a bad thing in the long term. Short term...not so much fun...lol...

-Also...possibly TMI, but I've noticed something interesting. My annoying GI issues I've struggled with for a very long time on DMSI, have "seemed" to have gone away now. I don't want to jinx it, but there it is. They've been bad enough, where if I'm out at a function, and they "proc" on me, I need to bail asap. So far, they only happened on the first day of listening, which can be easily explained away as E3 barely had any "skin in the game" at that point. After that point, I don't think it's happened once. HUGE relief if that continues...

-While on this sub, I often feel a weird kind of "heat" inside me. I've felt it on DMSI at times. It's like...not a heat from turning up a thermostat...it's different. It feels deeper, internal, not from an external source. I feel it right now, this "heat". Tough to describe, not sure what that's about but it's odd enough that I felt like posting it, haha.

-Even today still, while doing my loops in headphones, hybrid flac, I feel dozy and my energy goes down low. Have to kinda fight to keep my eyes open during the loops. Again, I've been surprised by the program's power being that you assume EHPRA will be a "light touch" by nature.

-I have again now been unable to sleep at a "normal time". That is in part to the 20 hour coma, the day before I bet. I've stayed up all night as a result, and now have to be up all day! The sleep schedule is so chaotic and wrecked, very hard to maintain my routine and normal performance in my duties! I'm surprised again by the level of disruption to sleep, and hope that can dissipate over time...

That's about it for now. Thank you for your time, and for reading.

Popcorn
The sleep issues are very interesting because I have had that on USLM4 and also on the latest DMSI. But I could never sleep 20 hours and it never improved for me.
Hmmm.. Well let's see what happens next. Catman just try to go with the flow.

For example when I came on USLM3 I had this urge to visit a good psychiatrist and I did.. turns out I have severe 10/10 OCD my whole life and I wasn't even aware of it.. Till now I thought it was just ADHD.

So, whenever you feel some desire to do anything out of ordinary then just do it.. Learn to trust life and yourself.. This will help you alot..

Infact make a "Lock Screen wallpaper paper" saying this=>

" It is now my goal to go with the flow of life ".. So that every time to pick up ur phone that's the first thing you see..

Dont focus on woman stuff, this is same as me trying to get rid of my fapping addiction the more I focused on it the more I didn't make any progress.. But when I started going with the flow the suddenly that issue started resolving on their own..

Remember when you used Overcoming Procrastination-4G and it didn't work on you but then you let go of it and then suddenly you found this website where it helped you to overcome some level of procrastination.. I remember you sending me the link.. Although it got deleted as my inbox got full but still I remember..

Then when your subconscious learned to let go and stopped expecting anything then Overcome Procrastination-5.5G came out and it worked even better on you..

You can see what happening here...It's a pattern.. You can actually see how focusing on something can ruin something and not focusing on it can't.. When you let go and go with the flow.. Thing will happen but not the way we think and it scars the hell of of everyone cause we all want to control our life.

Think about it buddy.. This is very important.. You really need to understand how life works with subconscious..

Took me such a long time to figure this out but thanks to USLM3 I get it now.

This is why we get different result with different subliminal.. People use Dmsi but then get laid on USLM.

The thing is you will reach your goal but it's not up to you to decide how..

Just keep the goal in mind like you keep note of an football even which is gonna happen but when.. You have no idea.. and just flow thru life and stop questioning everything.. Try not doing that..

This is very important for you buddy..
(05-18-2019, 10:54 AM)Zane Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm.. Well let's see what happens next. Catman just try to go with the flow.

For example when I came on USLM3 I had this urge to visit a good psychiatrist and I did.. turns out I have severe 10/10 OCD mu whole life and I wasn't even aware of it.. Till now I thought it was just ADHD.

So, whenever you feel some desire to do anything out of ordinary then just do it.. Learn to to trust life and yourself.. This will help you alot..

Infact make a "Lock Screen wallpaper paper" saying "

" It is now my goal to go with the flow of life ".. So that even time to pick up ur phone that's the first thing you see..

Dont focus on woman stuff this same as me trying to get rid of my fapping addiction the more I focused on it the more I didn't make any progress.. But when I started going with the flow the suddenly that issue startled resolving on their own..

Remember when you used Overcoming Procrastination-4G and it didn't work on you but then you let go of it and then suddenly you found this website where it helped you to overcome some level of procrastination.. I remember you sending me the link.. Although it not deleted as my inbox got full but still I remember..

Then when your subconscious learned to let go and stopped expecting anything then Overcome Procrastination-5.5G came out and it worked even better...

You can see what happening here... You can actually see how focusing on something can ruin something and not focusing on it can't.. When you let go and go with the flow..

Think about it buddy.. This is very important.. You really need to understand how life works with subconscious..

Took me such a lo g time to figure this out but thanks to USLM3 I get it now.

This is why we get different result with different subliminal.. People use Dmsi but then get laid on USLM.

The thing is you will reach your goal but it's not up to you to decide how..

Just keep the goal in mind and just flow thru life and stop questioning everything.. Try not doing that..

This is very important for you buddy..

well written Zane. I notice that the more relaxed I become the easier this is. But if I’m tense on either a physical, emotional or mental level I have a hard time to just go along.
E3 is in fact a "light touch" approach. E2 is a much lighter touch, but E3 uses a "light touch" for the competed Magnus Engine.

If you imagine that I have 11 levels of power I can tune to in the completed ME, from 0 (turned off, equivalent to what we had before the ME was finished) to 10 (far beyond the power level anyone could find useful), E3 uses Level 3.
Day 42 of E3.

Short update time!

-For the last 8 days, have had an extremely serious medical situation with a parent. Life threatening. Looks like things will be okay soon, I look forward to being able to pick them up and take them home this week. Maybe a couple more days if all goes well. It's been exhausting aiding them, round the clock which is necessary.

-Have obviously set aside business concerns mostly while dealing with this. However, I've noticed a strange fear I had over time to do with business, has been lifted and I've been allowed to take action on something I hesitated on for a long time. That was good! And long overdue, really. Looking forward to taking things to the next level with that, finally.

-Have almost no interest in social media, chasing women in general etc. I'm glad for that continuing on this program. Focusing on myself, my family, my business concerns, is necessary. And naturally the focus of this script won't have you "chasing skirts" anyway. I don't think they've been a good investment of my time, energy and money so far anyway. Maybe someday they can bring some value, but it's been readily apparent that hasn't been the case so far in my life, and they've just been a time/money/energy sink with no benefit in return to me, as written about before.

-Periodic dreams that can be related to the script occurring that I recall. Fear-related stuff etc., overcoming things I perceive to be scary in the beginning, or them morphing into something that isn't nearly as dire or serious etc. Not too much dreaming to do with girls yet, but a couple have occurred so on some level it seems to be getting to that stuff.

-Sleep is still difficult to reliably get on this sub. That can be frustrating at times. Just pushing onward. It's definitely way better than the start, where I wouldn't get sleep for like 2 days at a time often! That was insane! But better than THAT...is still pretty bad. Usually, at best I'll get like a few hours at a time.

-Brain fog a lot. I wake up feeling groggy or tired and that lingers throughout the day. Mentally, I don't have a ton of energy still. I'm thinking maybe I need to factor in some breaks, like weekends off or something to try to see if that fixes this issue. We'll see, I'll think about it.

-Hunger pangs are constant on this sub. It's nuts and a real concern, annoying too while doing intermittent fasting as it's constantly ruining your fasting! It causes me to wrestle it to make sure I keep my weight relatively in check where I got it to a few years ago, when I lost 65 pounds and have been so proud of that. For example, this morning, 2-3 hours ago, I ate 3 Aeros...THREE...AEROS...and my stomach is again grumbling like mad. It's crazy. No idea what is the purpose for all these calories being sourced as there isn't an "aura" to power or anything. I'm keeping a close eye on my weight, I'm not letting it get out of hand again.

I think that's about it for now. Hope you're all well. Thought it was time for an update.
Pages: 1 2