Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Superman's LTU5 Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

Short summary: been running subs since 2014-2015. Started with AM6 and moved to various other subs. Been running DMSI for the last 2 years or so and haven't had very good luck with that.

My life in general hasn't been too great overall. I just want to feel positive and free, like I did when I was younger, and I think this will be the sub to help me achieve that.

I know it's been said before but the price of these subs is getting a little ridiculous. I know the value that it represents but I think it's starting to be priced for more than the market can bear.

I've been running the sub for 2 days now, listening to ultrasonic at night. I'm noticing less brain fog as compared to DMSI. Aside from that nothing yet.

I will probably be running this sub for at least a year, or until DMSI or another major sub is released (depending on the price as well)
The price point is definitely a motivator to stick with a sub for long enough to get the full benifit out of it. I won’t be making any more purchases this year, but I won’t be flitting from one sub to another either.
(03-27-2019, 12:22 PM)Paul1131 Wrote: [ -> ]The price point is definitely a motivator to stick with a sub for long enough to get the full benifit out of it. I won’t be making any more purchases this year, but I won’t be flitting from one sub to another either.

Definitely agree with you on that
Experiencing more brain fog and exhaustion, but feeling slightly optimistic.  Been feeling an urge to clean up my room. I've been feeling it for a little while now, even more so since starting LTU.
Woke up with heavy exhaustion and brain fog. Tired all day long, still feeling brain fog.
Didn't run the sub last night and had a ton of dreams. Still woke up with some extreme brain fog and stimulation in around my temple area
I wouldn't worry about the Brain fog too much. Mines actually went away after a while on this sub. I think it was ever since 3.2 I had such brain fog from any sub after that one that if you look at my journal I had numerous typos all the time to the point I literally had to double read which is something I normally wouldn't have to do. Now I don't have to because the brain fog is pretty much gone and I have very few typos in my journal entries now. I think after the mind is done resisting the brain fog seems to go away.
@Superman I put that last post in here by accident
I gave myself 3 days off instead of 2 for this first week just to make it a little easier on myself. Still feeling heavy brain fog but I can also tell that the sub is working on some things.

It's making me really evaluate what I want in life and the type of life I want to live. It's hard to explain but I've really been thinking about it since I started the sub.
Edit: Wrong thread
Well I just looked at my credit card statement and almost sh*t myself. lol I had forgotten I put the sub on it.

Aside from that I'm feeling less influenced by external things. If there's a stressful or negative situation at work, I stay calm and carefree, ready to just walk out and quit at any moment with no hesitation.

I've been feeling a sort of light feeling lately. I'm not sure if this is due to the warmer spring weather after a brutal and long winter, but its nice. I'd like to have this feeling all the time.

I have a question for everyone here: How are you playing the subs? The only way for me to get uninterrupted loops is to listen at night. I'm currently listening to hybrid trickling stream through my phone speaker which is a mono speaker. Headphones/earbuds at night usually dont work out for me.

I thought about getting speakers to use in my room. I'd like bluetooth speakers but I've been avoiding it because I know there is some signal loss when using bluetooth so you may not be getting the full spectrum of the sub.

The only other option is wired speakers to connect my phone and I can't really find a good set that either isn't battery powered or compact with high enough quality. I don't have a desktop PC to connect speakers to run at night and I don't want to leave my laptop on 24/7 because it will degrade the battery.

Any recommendations or suggestions would be welcome. Thanks,
I just got normal speakers and I plug my ipod into them when Is leep at night. Mono speakers you will still get some results, but it's best to have stereo to maximize the subliminals. I use Logitech Z506 speakers, though I got them a few years ago so who knows if they are still for sale.

Strange you can't find wired speakers that you plug in to the well.

I use the same speakers for my computer and the bit i'd plug into the computer I just plug into my ipod, so that may work for other speakers too.
The best way that I can describe the feeling LTU gives me is a deep sense of calm and peace,undisturbed by external influences.   I feel like Thanos at the end of the avengers movie after he destroys half the universe. He wakes up from a peaceful sleep and sees a beautiful sunrise and takes a deep breath and exhales with an immense sense of calm knowing he accomplished his goal. 

Another thing I noticed is that I don't really care what people think of me much anymore. I noticed that I'm doing odd things in public that I wouldn't normally do because I was afraid of what people watching would think. It's not major things, just weird quirky things. Like resting against a pole on the train. The old me would have said people would think you're weird, or you'll block other people from using it too.

The last part of this update is something that I noticed began while I was using DMSI but I feel it so much stronger now. Basically my old memories and past experiences almost feel like they didn't really happen. It's a little difficult to explain but the best way I can describe it is when I recall my memories it's less like I'm recalling experiences and more like as if it didn't really happen but it was something I may have seen in a movie once but can only faintly remember, if that makes any sense. 

I know it's called life tune up, but I wish it had more in terms of success and financial gain. I'm really struggling at the moment.
Update: still running the sub and generally feeling more content on a daily basis. Not sure what else to really expect from this sub since all the changes are internal. There won't be too much in terms of external confirmation that it's working. I do wish LTU had a slight bit more in regards to the financial improvement aspect.
Pages: 1 2