Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Smoking,Drinking coffee and LTU 4.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know one should avoid coffee and nicotine,But if you give this sub to a heavy smoker(1 full packet every day) who drinks (4 to 5 cup of)coffee each day,will it be DANGEROUS? or just brings some resistance to the detox part,or what?
I don't know if you test such things,but any theoretical opinion is also appropriated.
It will not be dangerous. What will happen is that they will start detoxing their body faster and harder than before, and if they stay with the program long enough you will see one of two responses happen:

1. They will increase their cigarette smoking and possibly caffeine consumption for a while, and then it will drop off and eventually either get close to nothing, or go to nothing, or...
2. It will steadily drop down to either nothing or close to nothing.

Nicotine and caffeine are frequently used for self medication of fear. When you dissolve t jat fear, the self medication is unnecessary.
You might actually get a funny effect I noticed on UD. (I haven't used LTU).

I remembered it reading my old journal. After some detox all of a sudden water from the tap tasted weird and chemical like. So I would imagine after some detoxing cigarettes especially would taste horrible.

I mean they already would taste horrible to me, but you know what I mean. Big Grin
Definitely had the taste changes like Ben says running later tech subs. Oh, and forgetting bad habits only to realize afterwards that Im not indulging in it anymore.
Bad habits such as what?
Pmo would be one. Its like the habit has never existed. Another is, along the way I am adjusting through autopilot to what is beneficial for the goals of DMSI. Its similar to FRM causing me to face fear and just ditch it. It loses its power instantly and the solution is there. It feels like relief and Im laughing way more. Today I realised like with pmo, smoking and all that jazz that trying to convince through engaging with it doesnt work. Live as it already is.

I cant really explain it. Its euphoric to do so and having these shifts is euphoric aswell, like I am on the right path. Effortless surrender.
Wait, question. Does DMSI (since either 3.1 or 3.2, more likely 3.2) have Detox scripting in it? I have noticed tap water in my building (NYC) has tasted different for months, almost like how the tap water in my aunt's house in Vermont tastes.
(02-14-2019, 06:57 PM)apollolux Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, question. Does DMSI (since either 3.1 or 3.2, more likely 3.2) have Detox scripting in it? I have noticed tap water in my building (NYC) has tasted different for months, almost like how the tap water in my aunt's house in Vermont tastes.

Maybe. I think I put a variant of it into the skeleton script, but that thing is 40+ pages long. I don't remember everything all the time. I would imagine that tap water in Vermont is a lot cleaner though.
I do remember you saying there is something about detox in 3.2. And when I used it I noticed some stuff flare up like it was detoxing.
I remember that aswell.